T H I R T Y - O N E

Warning
Suicidal and gore mentions.

~ ❤ ~

Family Tree

~ ❤ ~

°

°

2 days ago

°

°

The sound of papers shuffling and the constant groaning every 2 minutes disturbed the poor female who was sleeping soundlessly.

"Izayoi?" the unfamiliar voice called as the brunette looked up from his office and his eyes darted towards the door. There stood a female who's age is the same as his own sister. She was yawning while rubbing one of her eyes.

The boy could only mutter a sorry while stuffing his face onto his palm, groaning louder than ever. His father's office- which has been own by him now -was closed to his bedroom. Just across of it.

"Were my grunting that loud?" he asked, chuckling. He was stressed out. He wanted to know answers of these criminals. They were haunting him and it worries him that his mother and his one and only sibling would be taken away.

"Get some rest," the girl said as she walks up to him and hugged him from behind, resting her head on top of his. He sighed knowing that the girl was right.

He gets up and ruffles the girl's hair. His face gave out a disappointing look. "I told you our relationship isn't going to end well."

"Izayoi," the girl glares at him as he flinched. It was quite intimating which he was quite feared of. "We talked about this for thousands of time. You have to believe in us. I will stand by your side even if things work out badly."

"But, you'll all be in danger! I can't risk more people into this shit!" he cursed as he held onto both of his companion's shoulder. A warm feeling crept up his face when the girl touches his hands with hers and a smile spread upon her face.

"If your sister were here, she's so the same by sacrificing for you and your mother," she then closes her eyes for a few seconds before opening it again, "and I want to do the same."

"I'll protect you no matter what happens!"

°

°

°

°

°

Packing a suitcase wasn't that hard to do. She grabs a few things and dumped it inside her case, closing it tight as a sigh of exhaustion escaped from her lips.

"Is that all, Eun-ri?" the girl asks as the young adult nodded. "That's perfect! Thanks, honey."

"No problem. I'm lucky to help," the girl smiles as Eun-Ri did the same gesture. She then puts a hand on her cheek, sighing playfully before smiling at the girl again.

"Izayoi is so lucky to have you."

"R-really?" the girl blushes before looking away. The female giggled and patted her head.