🎄Christmas + New Year Special🎄

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Just an advice
Please bring out HOLY WATER because this chapter mostly contains mature content. No worries, it ain't that far.
I guess? (。ŏ_ŏ)

~ ❤ ~

Osano walked out of his house and excuses himself as he watches the snow falls from above. Some landed on his ginger hair as he walked out the snowy path. It was surely freezing as he watches little kids to play on the snow, building snowman, making snow angels, and even doing the stupidest thing by licking the cold frozen ice as their tongue got stuck. He chuckled to himself as he walks towards the school building.

Amao was decorating small little gingerbread man and even putting a smile on every on of them. It was truly remarkable. Some of the club members even helped him out and made a lot of cookies, cakes and even great food. It's definitely the best thing he had done. He wipes away his sweat and put the cookie dough on the oven and let the other members to watch it. "I'm gonna go to check up on the stage! I'll be back in a minute!" said the president of the club as the members answered, "Yes!".

Kizano had practice practically the ten time now. He was still struggling to get the lines right as he sighed, sitting down while one of the club members brought him tea. He thanked them which bring out the other members to be shocked. He wasn't being all asshole-like-bastard act. He was kind and a smile was visible on his face. "I've never seen him like this," one of them whispered as they all nodded. Hearing this, Kizano chuckled to himself.

Oko closed the book of how to summon a creature as he puts it back on the shelf. One of the members came up to him. "President! Are we not gonna summon anything?" asked them as he turned around and shook his head. "I'm afraid if we summon something on this very day, Krampus might come out and killed everyone on this town," whispered Oko as they nodded, announcing to the other members that today won't be doing any activities. Oko looked at the shelf and remember the time someone helped him. He warmly smile while hugging himself.

Aso shivers towards the cold as the members come up to him with a towel as he thanked them. "Huh, how can I be so stupid!" he laughed to himself as he walked towards the men changing room. Taking a hot bath there, he fiddled with his fingers and remember a hot and warm sensation. He grin and quickly got out of the bath. He puts on some warm clothes and rubber both of his hands. "Huh? I never thought that thinking of her could be this warm."

Mujo treated a cold student as he gave out a few advices to them. He then sighed and gave the student a pair of gloves and a jacket of his. The student blushes seeing how close his face was but he wasn't interested in any of this since he was tired from all the work. He was too tired to stumble and clumsily step or broke anything. "Return it once you've gotten well," he smiles as the student walks out. He rubbed both of his hands and walked out of the infirmary.

"Hey, wanna have some chocolate milk?" asked a certain brunette. He glanced to see Mido standing at the door frame of the teacher's room. "The teachers here are making too much of them. Come on, dig some!" as Mujo smile and went inside the teacher's room, he enjoyed the hot chocolate and chat while laughing with Mido.

Mido look towards the clock and excused himself as Mujo waved goodbye, going to the infirmary with another hot chocolate on his hands. Mido walked towards a class and told them to take their seats as they started their lessons. It was detention and today, he was having a full seriousness and he won't be flirting nor playing around with the students.

Hanako and Taeko decorated the stage with the help of Nemesis. Nemesis was struggling with the fairy lights as Budo came in with another pair of ladders. They both decorate the Christmas tree. Budo helped Hanako up as he puts a star on top if it. The four was pleased with half of the decorations as the continues to do their tasks.