T W E N T Y - E I G H T

Where the Boys Starts the Fight

~ ❤ ~

As your phone buzzes with the sound of the ringtone you adjusted on your phone, you groaned and stretches your hand out on the small table beside your bed, hiring your phone then grabbing it.

You turn it off and woke up with a yawn and a stretch. Your hair was a mess as it looked a lot like a bird nest.bYou look at your phone and look at the time.

07.58.

"SHIT!" you cursed as you grab your towel and quickly went inside the bathroom. You brushed your teeth, took a quick shower and dry yourself quickly.

You wore whatever that came into your mind and grab a jacket as you stuff it inside a big and full bag.

You grab a small bag and put your money, phone, charger and a hairband if needed.

As you look all around the room to check if there was anything else you forgot, you spotted your wristwatch and grabbed it, wearing it in the process. You grab your room key and lock it as you securely lock all the windows and doors.

While walking downstairs, you grab your made bread that was perfectly prepared yesterday and put it on the microwave to heat it in a few seconds. You then ate it while it was still warm and accidentally burn your tongue but you couldn't care less.

As you munch all the food and digest it properly, you grabbed your bag and drink a few water and then headed out. You lock the door and grab your car keys as you head off towards the meeting destination.

~ ❤ ~

"I don't remember when is she ever late in any situation," Osano commented.

"But right now, SHE'S AN HOUR LATE!" he yelled as Kaga shuts him up. "Oh be quiet. Let the goddess be. She's probably on the rush for something."

Luke waited with the rest of your classmates who are busing talking with each others as their voices resonates the while cafe.

The cafe door rang as everyone look at the direction to see a panting H/C female. She walked up to them and sat beside Luke as she drops her head on the table, causing an "Ow..." to escape.

"You told us to be here at 6 and yet you're late. What kind of order are you even giving us?" Megamo asked. His tone was back to his original self. Unlike that day where he 'Proposed'.

"Oh shut up," you slam your hands on the table, deadly glaring at him. He was shocked at first but then narrowed his eyes.

"Yesterday I pack my bag on my own, searching for things I could use, making my own breakfast and doze of sleeping at 1 AM and since I was so tired, I wasn't focus at all on adjusting the time. It rang when it strikes 07.58. And now... I'm here!" you explained as you planted your head on the table again, groaning louder.

"You just pack your bag. What so tired about it-" you cut Osano off as you glare at his way, making him flinched.

"I clean the fucking house!" you cursed as everyone turns silence. "I don't have maids or parents or even brothers and sisters to help me cause I... live in the house ALONE!" you declared as you planted back your head to its original place.

"Ugh..." you groan again as everyone stare at each other and shrugs.

"His brother called her yesterday and told her to clean the whole house..." Luke sips his tea while reading an article on his phone.

"How do you know that..." you mumbled loud enough as Luke raise a brow, not taking his eyes off of the device. "He screenshot your video conversation of you cleaning the attic."