❤ Budo Masuta

«What are your thoughts on Y/N?»

- Don't tell her brother about this, but... I had a crush on her from the first day we've met. But I also shook it off as a puppy love or sorts, feeling that this relationship wouldn't work out. After all, I feel like I'm only a friend to her. But to think of it now, it seems those assumptions are just made up mostly by my fear of rejection.

❤️

The club dismissed as Budo wiped a sweat away from his forehead, feeling heat creeping up from the insides of his body. He was hype and nervous at the same time.

He sat down, waiting for the clock to tick away as he watches the orange-ish sky illuminated the small club room.

Recently, he learned a few moves as he tried them out, but his attempts failed miserably as his mind was hardly focus on anything. One of the guys of the club was worried, but he shakes it off by offering his famous smile. Though, doubt spiral around the club, the club members agreed to not bother him with questions again as he wouldn't want to answer them.

He huffed, fanning himself with his hand, head up as his neck exposed to the damped air.

"I should open the windows," he suggest to no one and got up, sliding open the window as he let the wind smack the front of his face. He smiles with content and sigh, satisfied.

But his smile soon dropped as he blinks and turn to look at the setting sun. He stare for a little while, his head unconsciously tilted to the side cutely, likely a little kid daydreaming.

"Would be the best date to go and see the sunset by the beach," he smile, referring to the time he had bring the girl to the beach once.

But that was never a date back then, it was a reunion.

He sigh and turn around his eyes still won't leave the window, but when it did and turn to look at his front, a shorter female opened both of her palms and let out a quiet "boo!". This resulted to him jumping and almost letting his flight or fight nerve kicked in.

Y/N, knowing this, took a step back when he suddenly changes his surprised gesture to a fighting one, her arms both in the air as her eyes widened in surprise. "Woah, woah, I know I can take you on, but I'm not here to fight."

"Y/N? Gosh, you could at least warn me with a sound or something."

"Wouldn't that make you even more surprised? Besides, I thought you wouldn't be that surprise. You have that... martial art intuition."

"Martial art intuiti─ yeah, alright, I'll just let that one slide. And I was... thinking."

The girl walked up to him, hands on her back with a smirk like smile plastered upon her expression. "Penny for your thoughts?"