T H I R T Y - T W O

Control

~ ❤ ~

Everyday, you would visit Luke and would waited for the female to come back. You were still dissapointed taht the fact your brother never tells you any information. Even his relationship.

Everytime he calls, you never answer it which made Saeran quite worried. You were about to be open to everything. You were beginning to express the real life and coming out of your shadow, but everything turns back the way it was now.

And here you are, sitting on a chair that was placed beside your unconscious friend's bed. It's been a week and he haven't woke up. It worry you more.

You skipped school after the incident and Megamo had been calling you, but you ignored it. No one knows where you are except for the pink hair male.

Saeran was inside your house, sitting down on the couch watching news. The doorbell rang as he stood up, opening it. His eyes widened when he saw Megamo fuming while Taeko trying to calm him down.

There was also Osano, Hanako and Budo himself. "Where is this girl!? She's been absent for a week now! If she kept continuing this act, she might get expelled!" Megamo fuss as Saeran closes the door and they were all outside.

"First off, you are very unwelcome to this house. You fuss about her even though you don't know her state yet. So shut up and I'll explain everything. Second, she's not home. She's at the hospital," the news shut all of them down.

"It's not her that is injured. It was Luke," they soften their gaze at the news, but was still shocked. What happen actually?

"And I don't think she would like if you guys came barging in to the hospital just to talk to her. She really needs to be alone for now. Now come in, I'm going to tell you about it," he opens the door as everyone step inside as he started the whole story.

"He fell down the stairs and hit his head?" Taeko gasped. Saeran nodded as he explain further. Truthfully, he really hates it when problems that aren't his has to be his as well. But for the sake of you, he would do anything for it to be better.

He even tell them your condition now and they were all worried. You haven't been eating well. You sometimes skip dinner or lunch and just went to the hospital to wait any sign of Luke's consciousness.

Hanako was on the verge of crying as Taeko hugged him, comforting him.

Now, back at you. You were watching as the clock ticking. It was truly boring, but you wanted to make sure nothing happens to him. It was a danger note to see that girl who passes by to be here. Who knows if she was visiting Luke as well or not. There were no evidence showing she came in. Even the doctors says that the girl went to another room.

Or was that just an alibi?

Did she really went to someone else room just to be seen by the doctors or did she really did do it?

Whatever it is, she's clever. But you were the same brain as her. Your phone rang as you glanced at it to see an unknown number. Strange.

You picked it up, letting it on speaker mode. A female voice was heard on the other line.

"Is this Y/N darling?" the voice was quite familiar which you responded with a 'yes' as the female sigh in relief. "Oh honey! Remember me? It's Eun-Ri!" the female only gave out a hum which Eun-Ri felt quite disturb by it.

"Anywho~ I know you must have figure out about the clan. And... I am actually in Germany now. I just git some information from the executive of this traitor thing! He said that it was a girl about your age and is now visiting Japan. Her name is Haruka," the girl's eyes perked up by the information. She heard that name somewhere.