T H I R T E E N

Rainy Days

~ ❤ ~

"Thank you! Come again!" the cashier lady greeted as you smile at her and left the store. You were gonna head straight towards your house, but you stopped and look beside you. It was the park.

You went there for a quick ice cream. You ordered your favorite flavor and then walked out of the park. A kid almost bumped into you but she apologized even though she didn't do anything. A polite one.

On your way home, the sky suddenly got dark and a few drops of water drip onto you, making you soaked. The water got harder as you took shelter at the nearest store. You stood in front of a mini market where everyone got out from the place with umbrellas. You didn't bring your umbrella since the weather report said that it will be windy today. Oh... they thought wrong.

You waited and waited as people passed you with umbrellas while you didn't bring enough money to buy a new umbrella. The money was suppose to just be for groceries shopping. You watched as the rain pour harder.

You sighed as you layed your back on the wall. Your shoes were wet from people walking and splashing towards you.

"What are you doing?"

Your eyes widened as you turned your head towards the voice.

"Damn it. You could get cold if you don't wear any jacket," he eyed you as he scanned your clothes. They were only white shirt and black pants with a pair of sneakers. "I didn't plan to bring one," you responded.

Osoro huffed as he looked away. "An umbrella?"

"No, I didn't bring it," you looked down. His eyes slowly darted towards you to see you shuffling with your shoes. You're nervous.

He sighed as he took off his black jacket and slowly walked towards you. You didn't notice as he took his advantage to do it. He wrapped his black jacket around you shoulder. Your eyes darted towards him as he looked away once he was done. You could smell his scent from his jacket.

"Thanks."

"Don't mention it," he responded as his face started to burn. You grabbed the jacket tighter. It was so big as if it was eating you. Yet, it was so warm. Because of the warmth, your face started to heat up from the stupid but sweet action. How could he?

He crossed his arms together as both of you waited for the rain to stopped. Your eyes wandered all around to see a bus stop which was sheltered. Without thinking twice, you grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the bus stop where the bus had came in time. Both of you went inside and sat next to each other.

You let go of the jacket but he held you hand. "Keep it. You can give it back to me by Monday," he said. He was referring his words as something sweet but to you, it must have been the rain that poured onto his jacket and you must washed it. You nodded which he sighed. "Are you mad?"

"Huh? What?"

"Are you mad at me? You've been silence ever since I let you used my jacket," he said.

"What? Of course not! Why should I? There is really no reason for me to be mad at you. I was..." you stopped as he looked at you for your answer.

"I was really thankful."

Both of you stared at each other for a long time. He cuts the connection by nodding and looked away. Why? His face was heating up. You held on to his jacket as the bus stopped and both of you went out. The rain had died down though it still pours a bit.

"This is a weird question, but do you wanna come over? It's cold outside and my house is near here," you said as he nodded.

Both of you walked together as he looked down. You were holding a grocery bag which was full of stuff. Then, his eyes darted towards your hand and remember what he saw that time. His eyes narrowed together through the pain he felt seeing you and Aso holding hands with each other. You were off guard as he grabbed you grocery bag and you let go.