❤ Megamo Saikou

«What are your thoughts on Y/N?»

- She's perfect. Every little thing about her. She's extraordinary, and I have never met anyone as special as her.

❤️

Big thanks to Naturegame for the suggestion!

A heavy sigh escaped his lips, his eyes drowsy from the works that were piled up on his desk. Tons and tons of papers scattered all around the wooden desk, pens and pencils on each and every corner. His table was a mess.

But not as a mess as he is.

He couldn't comprehend why he's been reading the same line over for the 14th time. Everytime he tries to read it, the flash of her face began to swirl in his mind, letting out another sigh out of his mouth.

He didn't understand himself. Was he worried? Would she even pick him?

The answer could be seen all over his face, he was scared that she might not show up, but at the same time, he wishes her for the best, and even if he wasn't her choice.

His gloved hand rubs his temple, trying to focus back to his work. He was never the type to stress of things. Efficiency has always been his top one priority. The faster he work, the less work there is.

Other than those reasons, he was worried for something else. Having to come from a wealthy family left him a ln expectation from others. One of them, was to expected to have a partner that suits his fmaily taste.

He was sure Y/N would fit right in, knowing her status as well, but he sometimes wishes his family won't be only looking at social status, but at how one person could be amazing and extraordinary just by simply being them.

He placed does his pen and puts the finished paper to the side, only to realize he had been signing the wrong paper.

"Shit," he cursed, searching for something to erase the ink. The overloaded stress cause him to loose his focus as his mind ponders over the choices of the girl.

He remembers the time they spend with each other, as the last minutes of their way home, he confessed but it was much more represent as a proposal. Oh how he wish he could go back to that time and just ask her right away.

He knows he shouldn't be selfish, after all, she is human too. She could choose anyone, but his heart ache everytime he thinks about it.

He sighs for the umpteenth time, covering his face on the palm of his hands.

"I'm going nuts..." he sigh once again, before opening his eyes. With a solemn look, he continues his paperwork.

Just as he was about to write another page, he noticed the door creaked open a little, as if someone had just entered the room without his notice. Maybe he forgot to close it? But that's impossible.