F I F T E E N

Spare Me

~ ❤ ~

Tap

Tap

Tap

The unknown footsteps kept echoing. The deep black void was consuming you. You don't even recognize where you are. No place like this exists in this world.

You didn't run but you stood perfectly still and only aware of your surroundings. The footsteps continue.

Steps by steps, the sounds got bigger and louder. Every step that they took, they get closer and closer. What was this place?

You look all around to found no one. You can't run. It wouldn't work. Where to run when the world was only pitch black?

The footsteps got louder and it's faster than before. The person was running. Running to your ways. There, you spotted it. Its eyes show great and strong hatred. Its eyes were red and it glowed from the dark. By the look of his body posture, you could make it out as a male.

He was holding a gun.

Your eyes widened. This can't be good. He then stopped running. He reloads his gun and smirk. His voice was inaudible. True that his mouth was talking but no voice was out for his throat. He then laughs. It was hideous. That was the only voice you could hear.

As the laughter died down, his smirk turns upside down. "Die," was the word that you hear until you heard his gunshot. The time turns slow as you could just watch. You couldn't move because of your legs trembling. You didn't even know what you did.

Just then, someone came in front of you, blocking the bullet so it won't hit you. Your eyes widened. Both of them disappeared after the shot.

The sound of dripping was heard. Some droplets fell to the floor and your hair. You looked down and eyes wide at the color.

Red.

You trembled. While regaining the strength and confidence, you closed your eyes tightly and inhale deeply. Once you opened them, you slowly look up.

Nothing.

Where did the blood come from?

Carefully, you opened your eyes as you adjusted your view. It was blurry at first until it was finally clear to see. You looked at your clock and got up. You did a very relaxing stretch and yawn. Just as you're done, you stare at your bed and brushed your hand at it.

"I'll be back," you said as you stood up and walked over to your bathroom.

~ ❤ ~

Like always, you would walk to school alone and examine everything. After the dream you had, you weren't like usual. This time, you were aware of your surroundings.

Finally, you made it to school and was relieved. While walking, a pair of arms suddenly hugged you're from behind, lifting you as well. Your feet left the ground as you were about to attack the person.