T W E N T Y - F O U R

Monday Date : Aquarium

~ ❤ ~

"How many times should I tell you! When you got out on a date, FIND BETTER CLOTHES!"

"OMG YES I GET IT! DON'T FREAK OUT!" you shouted at your brother that was on the line. Saeyoung looks like he fell off of his spinning chair because of him twirling around on it. Saeran face palm. "Why am I stuck with him?" Saeran asked. "You ask me," you said as Izayoi looked at you in sadness. "How could you," he puts a hand on his heart.

"I'm going to send you to Kizano's movie show if you do that again," you threaten him. "So, what now?" you asked. Saeran looked at your screen to see that you have changed it into the back camera and nodded. "Take your white plain T-shirt, put on your red flannel but don't do the buttons, just leave it open. And lastly wore that ripped jeans. Do you have any accessories?" Saeran asked. Before you can answer, Izayoi and Saeyoung cuts you both. "How is he able to find an outfit like that!?" they both asked.

"I know some from Rika, MC and Jaehee. Mostly Rika and MC," Saeran responded. "So?" he asked which you dig all around your closet. "No actually. I have none cause I don't really wore them. Last time my necklace was gone missing."

"Oh! Take my watch. It's on the mirror table. You can wear it whenever you want," Izayoi said as you went to his room and grab it. "Is this it?" he looks at it and responded with a small, "yes!".

After a few minutes, you walked out of the bathroom and grabbed your phone and let the back camera record your outfit from the mirror. "So?" you asked them as Saeran nod in satisfaction. Saeyoung and Izayoi dramatically cried in pure joy. "Great. I'll text you guys the details later," you said. Before you turned the call off, Izayoi called you out. "Anything special happen yesterday?" he wiggled his eyebrows as you think and shook your head.

"Nothing? Really!?" he asked. "Nope!" you turned it off and then sighed while rubbing your cheeks. "If he knows, oh I'm dead by his teases."

~ ❤ ~

You finally made it to the aquarium and bringing a cup of coffee/water/milk/tea with you. You drank it and threw it away into the dustbin. You walked and waited for the red hair boy as you type on your phone.

"You didn't bring any bag with you?" you heard a voice as you turned around and found him. "No... I just have my phone with me and some cash."

You examined him as he crosses his arms. He was wearing a red shirt and pants with black sneakers. A white jacket was tie on his neck. "You look... cute," you compliment him. He blushed and looked away. "W-what's that suppose t-to m-mean!"

"I think it looks cute on you. It suits you," you said. His blushed went to an upgrade as you chuckled. "Y-you!" he looks away. He eyes you back to see you smiling at him as he looks away again. "You look... cool..."

"Thanks! Saeran helped me picked up the outfit for today. Looks like we're both matching red," you said as he gave you two tickets. "You bought them already? What time were you here!?"

"Just a few minutes ago," he said, "Now come on before we're late! They say there's a dolphin show."

"Did you say dolphin shows?" your eyes sparkles with joy. Last time you watched dolphins was around 8 years old. "You're my hero!" you cheered as you grabbed his wrist and ran inside. Once both of you were in, it was a huge dark tunnel with many people and surround the tunnel was a glass with water and fishes. Your eyes stares with amusement and joy.

"Osano! Look!" you put both of your hands on the glass as a turtle passes by. A few seahorses swim by as one of them somehow catches you and let out a few bubble. It then swam away as you smile happily. "Osano... thanks for taking me here," you said but you never leave your eyes from it. "You shouldn't have thanked me. I felt like a jerk right now," he suddenly blurted out. Surprised, your head yanks towards his way as you looked at him. He puts a hand on the glass as the other one inside his pockets. He frowned sadly.