T H I R T Y - F I V E

Make a Move

~ ❤ ~

"No... you can't go there without us!" Osano had heard about her plans somehow and had already run up to her early in the morning, impatiently knocking onto her door.

"Us?" Y/N tilted her head in utter confusion of this us he was getting at. And oh how she regretted to ask.

Spotting every each of Taeko's ex-harem boys came out of nowhere as she stared with her mouth dangling.

"THIS IS FUCKING DANGEROUS!" Y/N had to smacked Osano on the head for calling everyone she knew. The hell was he thinking?

Nemesis was inside her house already since he came at 3AM to discussed some plans with her. Early huh?

Saeran had sat on the living room, watching as the girl shouting profanities and yelling at them to go back to their houses, but was declined. She rubs her temples and sighed, walking inside, not even closing the door not saying anything else.

She glares at them as they walked in and the last one closed the door behind. Y/N had pointed out the details of what she had found last night and what she had listened.

A sudden notification had interrupted her as she picked up her phone and read the message. Saeyoung had told her about the location which Y/N packed her bags and let Nemesis followed her.

"Come on! We want to help!" Osoro desperately plead as he blocked the entrance so that she could have them all the chance. Saeran sighed from the back and told her to just let them.

Who knows they'll be very useful.

Y/N got out her dagger and pointed at Osoro as his eyes widened at the shiny object that was pointed at him. Her eyes shows no interest as Ayato came up to the two, his hand touching the blade as his hand bleed.

This shocks everyone, even the female. The two looked at each other, Y/N's glare drop once he saw sincerity in his eyes. He was too obsessed and too attached to her. He wants to help and not only him, but all of them.

Y/N knows she couldn't anything, but stare and swallowed a lump of guilt.

To have drowned into his eyes, she felt embarrassed and weak. At last, Ayato let go as blood dripped to the floor from his hand. A pang of guilt enters her heart. He was the first person to ever befriend her, even if they weren't exactly bonding.

She looks away and quietly spoke that they are allowed to come. She pushed Osoro away and starts her car, glancing at them. "Well?"

They all started to fill in the car as some fill in Mido's. Y/N glanced at Ayato who's hand was patched by Mujo. He always know what to bring in every situation.

~ ❤ ~

Arriving to a huge mansion, she glanced all around to see nothing. Guards? Securities? Anyone? Nobody.

Zero person.

Test my reality

Walking inside the gates with her heart beating like crazy, she huffed out a heavy breath, nodding towards Nemesis. There were two mahogany doors.

Check if there's a weak spot

She walks back, huffing yet another heavy breath and calming herself. The boys gave her a road as she stepped back. After she was done and stopped at the place.