❤ Amao Odayaka

«What are your thoughts on Y/N?»

- That she was talented and strong. A woman with fierce. That time when she helped me with cooking, I was very amazed and was loss at words. She was very playful when I saw her with her brother. It's was cute and I couldn't help it, but those feelings flutters a way to a new person. She was... extraordinary.

Amao was thinking whether to just wait empty handed or do something to take off the negative thoughts in his head. He got up from the seats and walked towards the kitchen, taking a few ingredients out.

What if he makes a coffee just to kill the time?

He starts with making the coffee and thought that maybe if he added milk, it'll taste less bitter. He grabs the milk and started to do his job. Filling in the coffee, he though of making a face to it. And somehow, it turn out into a beautiful female's face that had occupied his head.

He could feel his heart breaking. Maybe the girl choose someone else already. He stare at the coffee that was planted with the female's smile.

"Never knew the chef could also be an artist. On a coffee though. I'm impressed."

The male turned at the voice who was standing behind him, looking over his shoulder. With reflex, she quickly took a step back so his shoulder wouldn't bumped onto her head.

A smile reach upon the female's lips while the other person in the room was shocked, his mouth hung wide agape. He wasn't dreaming...

He wasn't dreaming!

"Y/N..." he called as the female hummed, putting her hands on her back, tilting her head with a cute smile plastered on her face.

He ran up to her and picked her up from her waist, a small yelp escaping her lips as he twirled her around the air, before setting her down on the counter island. He hugs her tight, burying his head on the crook of her neck, his breath tickling the female's sensitive skin.

"Amao... that tickles," a giggle escaped from her lips as he continues doing it, hearing the angelic laugh over and over.

The girl placed both of her palms onto his cheeks, pulling his face so that he would face her. Without a warning, she smashed her lips onto his. He happily smiled and enjoyed it, his whole body turning warm.

Butterflies are wonderful.

"Amao is trying to celebrate his 5 years anniversary! Come on people! Cook up a storm and let's surprise them!" Amao's uncle called out to all of the staff as they nod and started to do their job.

Amao impatiently step his foot as he waited for the female downstairs. Funny story, he promised her to picked her up at 7 in the evening and she overslept, letting her brother to shake her awake with all his force, making the two fight. After she notices her boyfriend downstairs, smiling sheepishly, her eyes widened as she almost fell down, but steadily ran back to her room and quickly take a quick shower.