❤ Aso Rito

«What are your thoughts on Y/N?»

- She's a very badass person, and very talented. The first time I've layed my eyes on her, it was truly magnificent. It wasn't because of her dress, but her vibe shown the most out of everyone, even the birthday girl herself!

Aso stood by the swimming pool as he glances at the clear water. The water reflected himself as he crouches down and touches it. He was surely worried about this "game", but he was much more worried of himself.

Will he be able to take care of her? Will their relationship be a success?

Will she even pick him though?

Endless thoughts swirl inside his mind. He took off both of his shoes and dipped his legs inside the pool, feeling the cool sensation hitting his skin and soaking his school pants, though, he couldn't care less bout it.

He untied his jacket that was wrapped around his waist and threw it towards the bench. As he was unbuttoning his shirt, letting it drop by his side, the sound of something falling made him turn.

Y/N stood there with a drink as her face shows how surprised she was. Aso's eyes slowly widened, not believing that he got chosen. But they were cut off once Y/N spoke, " I-I'm sorry I-I didn't know you were gonna change or-"

"C-change?! N-no! It was hot! So I thought about cooling myself," he responded, both their faces tinted with red. The female sighs in relief and picked up the fallen water bottle as she walked towards him and crouches by his side.

"Here, I thought you were having a swim," she handed him the drink as he thanked her, their fingers brushing each others as it sent a small spark inside of them. The female let go of her shoes and her socks before dipping in her legs inside. The smile on her face made him chuckle, she seems happy to him.

And he wishes she will always be that way with him.

The two fell in a comfortable silence for a while, only to get interrupted when Aso called out for her. She turns to him and tilted her head to the side, only to be met with a smirk.

"Take off your shirt," by the second he said that, Y/N jumped. "WHAT THE HELL?!" she screamed in confusion and embarrassment. "W-woah, you're wearing a tanktop under it, right?" he asked to which the female responded with a shook of her head.

He huft and got up, crouching by her side while slipping his arms under her legs and the other behind her back. He lifted her up as the female shrieked, confused of what he is gonna do.

"Do you trust me?" he asked to which the female fell silent for a moment, before nodding in respond. And here she regretted her decision.

Aso immediately jumps into the water with her as the two had completely soaked themselves. Both emerges towards the surface as his strong arms holds onto her body tightly, their body touching one another. After wiping the water from her face, her eyes were met with his, their faces close to one another. If she were to move, their lips might connected with each other.