❤ Nemesis-kun

«What are your thoughts on Y/N?»

- Intoxicating...

❤️

Love was a magical experience. Blossoms with the stare of ones eye as their favorable person walked pass by until butterflies erupted each second their laugh echoed through the air. The visible smile of a person could cause an internal damage to ones heart. One that would be shaking in an abnormal beat, hyperventilating as if they had saw an angel of virtue descend to the earth.

But to a few, love was a tragedy. Something so fictional, so unrealistic and too damaging. The high risk of rejection and heartbreak.

As for someone such as Nemesis who had lived his whole life not knowing what love even meant―heck―existed in the first place.

When he first learn about it, the first thought that came to mind was it was a dangerous illness. Although they're not entirely contagious, but the percentage of containing one was high. He wasn't afraid of death, yet he couldn't grasp the idea of dying of a broken heart over an illness that is hardly detected by any modern technologies.

He fear none, yet that one feeling was one thing he had wished to avoid at all cost, unlike a certain yandere.

But then, he felt it.

The symptoms of the so called "love".

He clutches his heart tight whenever she was on sight. A coy smirk sent to his way made his heart jumps excitedly, almost scaring him to death. The way he felt his breathing rigid, the warmth over his ones cold days and the way his eyes could never avert away.

That's it.

He's sick.

He would often times went back to asked over his current situation, but he received a laugh from his master. The man stood up and pat his shoulder, a large grin on his face.

"Kid, you're in love."

Was what he said before Nemesis eyes widened in fear. The man only laughed over his shocked face before walking away with the cigarette on his mouth, dismissing him off.

Although he couldn't grasp onto the truth completely, he began to avoid the main source of his problem.

Her.

It was hard as his mind would constantly give him images of her ever cocky grin, her strong stance, and the times where he had saved her from danger. The look of fear, and the feeling of sudden worry in his chest. His legs move by itself, jumping into action for the sake of her safety.

She was never anything to him, but now was different.

As he waited in the library, searching for the mental illness, he could only find a few romance book and skimmed through the few pages of it with questions filling in his mind.