🔥BONUS-CHAPTER🔥

The Roach

~ ❤ ~

It was the end of the first semester and you invited everyone to your home town. Of course, at first some of them weren't sure if they were allowed but then after a few and whole lot of convincing, they finally joins.

You waited at the airport and tapped your foot, waiting impatiently. 20 minutes left and all of you will be late. 3 cars pulled up as the drivers drove away.

"Y/N! We're sorry we're late!" Taeko regains her breath.

"We are almost late! Come on!" you waved your hand frantically as everyone rushed inside with you. After checking in, you sat on some of the empty chairs as the airport was unusually empty.

As you waited, your friends come up to you and examined your clothes. You smirked and let out a 'Tch'.

"Like what you see?" you asked as your eyes glued towards your phone. You were watching Kubz Scout as you heard them coughed.

"W-what!? Psh... A-as if I'm going t-to check y-you out!" he said as everyone stares at him.

"Oh~" you teased, slightly chuckling as his face turns red and bickered out a few uncensored words.

"No worries~ I won't press any charges for any of you," you laugh lightly as Osano gave up and looked away. You were just wearing a white sabrina top with shorts/jeans.

It was as simple as that. While laughing at Jay's attempt to follow the quest, the  speaker came blasting in, informing you and your friends about the plane.

All of you walked towards it as you sat down alone with stangers sat beside you. One of them was a man about 30 or older. He smiles and looked at you while greeting you in Korean.

He asked a couple questions about yourself and you responded simple and clear. As both of you were talking in Korean, your friends that was on the opposite, behind and your front, listen to the whole conversation without understanding a word. Megamo was the one behind you as he was about to speak but a teen about 19 or younger suddenly talked to you. He was asking many things, mostly about Korea songs like BlackPink, BTS, EXO, etc.

You would reply with a smile and told him about your favorites. He would smile and responded with the same topic as you. Both of you even shared laugh as the old man smiles, saying that his daughter also have the same likes as the two of you.

They all went gloomy once the girl everyone has a crush on was ignoring them.

The plane had landed and you all went out. The man had left, thanking you and the other teen. The teen also thanked you for helping him stay calm, he was not used to plane.

"Gamsahabnida!" the teen thanked you as you smile and waved at him. Once the two had left, you look back at your friends as you almost shriek at the sight of their faces. They all almost look like they're dead.

"What's with the face?" you asked, jerking away at the weird sight.

"Your korean... is very fluent," Osano said as he looked down.

"Yeah... so much that none of us understand a single word," Aso remarked as you sighed in relief, thinking there was something up.

All of you went to take your luggage as you waited outside the airport. There stood Luke as he waves at you and the rest. You come up to him as a limo passed by, stopping in front the two of you.

You looked back at them, and almost burst out laughing when they saw the limo. Their jaws had dropped- not for Megamo though -and you chuckled.

"Stop staring. Come on! Get inside!" you said as they all went inside and gaze upon the limo.