T H I R T Y - F O U R

Set the Date

~ ❤ ~

"Hello?"

Silence.

"Anybody? Answer me! Please!"

Silence.

Taeko gave up in trying to find someone. She just sat on the chair that was given by her kidnapper. There was a bed, a desk, a shelve full of books and a bathroom. There was also a closet full of fresh clothes. It's like the kidnapper had already planned all of these.

Weirdly, every morning, afternoon and evening, there will always be on her desk. She doesn't even know how it get there. Once, she tried to stare at it. She even sat on the chair that was in front of her desk. Once she blink, the food was already there. There's no magic, but how?

She needs to know.

And now, it has been a week. She was still trying to communicate with whoever is out there. Honestly, the room was driving her insane. She couldn't do anything but sleep, eat, read and repeat.

Her phone was taken away, probably to prevent her to tell about her location. But it was also useless since she doesn't even know where she is.

Honestly, the place isn't that bad. It wasn't a cave or anything. The floor was cover with red carpet, making it look fancier. The walls weren't full white, but they were colored in peach. Even the interior looks nice. The desk was full of papers and a few stationary. The shelve was decorated with fake plants. Even the bathroom is very clean and spacious enough. The bed was a queen size one and it was very comfortable.

There was a window but you can't open it since it is blocked with bars on the outside. It's like a fancy prison.

What made her insane was the thoughts of how to get out of this hell. She layed on her bed, wishing for someone to finally come and get her out, but to her luck, no one did. She doubted that someone might even want to look for her.

She sat up and smell the scent of food. Her head turned towards the freshly cooked meat that was on her desk. She felt like she doesn't wants to eat it, but ended up eating it anyway.

Once she had finished, she heard the door clicked open as she abruply stood up, holding her fork as her defense. She pointed st the figure who showed up.

It was a girl who was younger than her. She had this emotionless face, the same as Ayato. She was wearing what it looks like a dress. Long sleeves her cover until her wrist and that her neck was also covered. The top was white as the bottom skirt was deep dark green. She was wearing black short heels and a pendant on her neck.

Her eyes were dull caramel, the same brown hair color as her friend, Amao. Her eyes stare deeply into her, making her tremble in fear.

"You don't need to be scared. I won't harm you," she spoke in a soft voice. She tilted her head, giving the best smile she could to ease the teen girl. Taeko then slowly puts back the fork on the table, looking at the girl with deep fierce eyes.

"Who are you?" she asked. The female only straighten her head and does a curtsy in front of her, leaving Taeko confused. Who is she and where is she from? What manners does people actually teaches her.

As the girl straighten herself again, she walks closely towards Taeko, making her move backwards. Her hand reaches itself towards Taeko's face, only resulting a harsh slao by the ravenette.