T W E N T Y - N I N E

Behind the Scene

~ ❤ ~

The cars had parked into the parking lot and everyone stepped out of the cars. Usually, when you woke up, you would have yawn and stretched and sang a son like Cinderella or Snow White but not for you guys.

Everyone groaned when they came out and cracked their bones while stretching. You had gone out of the car, trying hard not to vomit. It was so bumpy that it made you dizzy.

"Well, we're here. Might as well take all our stuffs now," Luke grabbed the luggages on his cars and so did the rest. You heard a faint shout from Hanako as you saw Taeko helping him cracked a few back bones. His face shows pain.

You grab a map and put it down on a table that was set by the people from there. You traced down a couple of road and walked towards your team.

"Come on, let's get moving before night comes," you told them as all of you walked with Sir Robin following. He doesn't seem to brought anything with him other than the car.

A few walks here and there and also a couple of people groaning which irked you to death. As another groaned was heard, you turned around and glared at all of them.

"We just walked for a about 20 minutes and you are complaining!? Geez! Take a hold of nature for once! Damn no wonder you people walked so slow! Even Sir Robin here who is 35, may I remind you, can walk faster than your 16 years old fucking legs!" you shouted at them causing them to turn silence.

"Shitty people," you cursed as everyone exchange glances. Luke just sign and told them not to worry. "That's just how cranky she is when she wakes up."

You heard what Luke said but you shrugged it off, feeling the pain in your head throbbing again.

After a another 20 minutes walk, you made it to another clearing with a few houses that was clearly old fashioned.

Your eyes landed towards the big white house and went up to it, knocking the door. "Yes! Wait a moment please!" called a woman.

"Devon, can you please open the door, honey?" you heard her loud voice as another audible footsteps. As the door opens, it reveals a 14 years old boy. He has red hair and beautiful green eyes that looks quite annoyed to see a bunch of people in front of his house.

"Mom! There are a tons of strangers outside our house!" he shouted until his eyes landed towards Sir Robin.

"Oh? Uncle! What are you doing here? And who are they?" he asked. Sir Robin smiles and a woman came up to you and the rest. Her eyes widened when she saw you and quickly embraced you to a hug, startling you for sure.

"Oh my! Y/N! You've grown so much!" said the woman as the teen crosses his arms and let out a confused face.

"Brother!" she said as Sir Robin and the female hugged each other.

"Aunt Liana?" called Luke as he also earned a hugged form the woman. She clasp her hand seeing so many people and happily smiles.

"My, so many guests! Come in everyone!" she gestured as your friends jaws dropped.

"Oi, you might catch a fly if you continue doing that," you told them and left, walking inside. Everyone followed and went towards the living room. It was unusually huge. Everyone sat on the sofas as you exchange another hugs with your Liana.

"I've only seen you when you were just a little kid!" Liana was your former maid that had helped you with your studies.

She touches your face and gave a worry glance. "I know what happened. There were some of them who came that day and asked if you were actually at my house. I have something that might helped you."