T W E N T Y - S E V E N

Thursday Date : Hie Shrine / Tori Gates

~ ❤ ~

You woke up and saw that you were move towards the bed. While sitting up, rubbing your eyes so that your vision would be clear, a small sticky notes that was left by Osoro.

'Sorry that I have to leave real quick. And I'm sorry to bother you that much yesterday. I had a great time.'

You stretched and yawned until your phone rang with your favorite ringtone on. While reaching for it, you pressed the green button and put it on speaker mode.

"Morning Izayoi," you unconsciously said without hearing who it was first.

"Morning to you too, Y/N," his voice was different as you shot up and took your phone. It was written out a different name.

'Literally my new strict mom' was on the screen as you almost let out a snort. "Morning Megamo," you corrected.

"Sorry to bother you this early in the morning," he said as you could hear a cup that was placed on the table. It was quite loud.

"Yeah, no problem," you yawned silently so that your partner on the other side won't heard it. Still stretching and shaking yourself to wake up, he then started to remind you.

"What time do you want to go?" your eyes jolted awake soon as he asked and fell out of the bed, plating your back first.

"Shit!" you cursed while rubbing your back. "What happen?" his voice beams as you sighed and got up properly. "Nothing. Just... morning accidents."

"I'll call you back when I'm ready, okay?" you asked as you heard a faint, 'alright' and the phone call ended. You slap your own cheek and sighed. You almost forgotten about the date with Megamo.

You grabbed you towel and toothbrush and went inside the bathroom. Once you were done, you grabbed your phone and dialed no one else beside Saeran.

When the phone was picked up, a female voice surprised you.

"Saeran! Someone is calling you! Her name is... Y/N."

'What? That doesn't sounds like MC. Nor does it sounds like Rika or Jaehee,' you thought as you heard Saeran's voice.

"Morning," he spoke as you responded with the same words.

"Hey! Before I switch the phone go video call, mind telling me who that girl was?" you asked, quite surprised that maybe he had gotten himself a girl.

"Oh I don't even wanna know," you heard him groaned as you heard the female's voice again. She was shouting at the background as you heard two male voices.

"Is that Y/N on the call!?" a familiar voice asked as you switched it into video call. Once he accepted it, you saw Saeyoung and Izayoi on the background and a beautiful woman beside them.

Blonde hair that was about her shoulder and the most gorgeous magenta eyes. She notices the call has been switched into video call as she pushed Izayoi arm, making him fell towards Saeyoung and jumped up from the sofa.

"Is this the Y/N?" she asked which you blushed. She was gorgeous indeed. Much more beautiful than yesterday person name Maysica.

'The Y/N?' you thought as the woman squealed and you could see Izayoi and Saeyoung cover their ears.

"It is you! Such beauty I'm truly gazing at. What a magnificent view!" her excitement made you confused.

As she was about to speak something, the video started to rumbled as you could feel dizzy just by looking at it. It's like the phone is inside a blender or something.