T H I R T Y - T H R E E

I just noticed that I recently and somehow changed from the point of view "you" into "she/her". So... I apologize if that happens again cause it's hard to change it back since I'm also writing this unconsciously XD.

~ ❤ ~

Step Right Up!

~ ❤ ~

It's been a week ever since Taeko gotten kidnapped. After the incident,  you have been checking your phone lately and would always check on Luke. You've been skipping school for the whole 2 weeks now.

Last time, you were alarmed of the message by Budo while Osano had to calm down Taeko's crying sibling and Megamo pacing around to call his family to track whoever just barged into your house.

I see you finally noticed who I am? I'm aware of that. Could be complicated if you find out my real name though. It might also shock you!

And also, the one who kidnapped your dear friend was me! Should have locked every doors and windows, honey~

Ever since that message, you have been aware of everything. You stressed all around the room, pacing while Saeran tried to calm you down. It wasn't working. Sometimes, Mujo visited to help you with your stress. Sometimes Mido came just to gave you the lesson you had missed.

But everytime they did, you shove them away, locking yourself away inside your room. Every morning, you would go out to the hospital to watch Luke who was still unconscious.

This is way too far.

You finally regained your mind and head back to school like normal. Although, you were very late, you couldn't care less from the stares of your classmates. You sat down while the teacher only continues the lesson. Ayato's eyes widened once he saw you. It's been 2 weeks.

After the lesson, the bell rang, indicating lunch. You sat down and grab a notebook, scribbling names all over it. A hand was placed on the side of your desk as you looked up to see Ayato himself. He grabs a chair and sat down, holding onto you hand, but you back away, slightly hitting his.

"You've been absent for 2 weeks now. What happened?" he asked. His voice laced with worries and was so uncharacteristic of him.

Some guys had somehow ran inside, seeing you. They gathered up only to be greeted with a glare. They somehow backed away again. This made Ayato confused. Your eyes glared deeply into the table as if the thing had down something wrong towards you. Osoro came in last as he growled.

"Fuck you!" he shouted suddenly, grabbing everyone's attention. Aso was the one who had stood up and glared at the blonde.

Osoro step closer, but his path was blocked by Oko. The quiet, shy and timid boy. Osoro didn't care though, he only pushes pass through him, shoving him lightly as he fell towards Amao's arms.

Ayato stood up, eyes glaring at the male who only received a glared back. "If you only came to school..." Osoro started.

Y/N only stare back at her desk, her ears listening closely as her eyes finally shut. "... You would have seen the traitor her," and that her eyes jolted back up. She stood up abruptly, looking at Osoro in the eyes. Osoro nodded, as he gave her a piece of paper.

There, written a name and a student card. It was an elementary student card. There was a short hair girl. A brunette with hazel eyes.

Her name widened your eyes.

Kiruma Rei Haruka.

You finally did get a glanced on her real name. And the name Kiruma.

You read the note out loud as everyone listens. "Dear Osoro. If anything were to happen to Y/N, you'll always be the first to step for her, isn't that true?"