701

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 701: Miserable
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 701: Miserable
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"In fact, these days I'm not only learning to pull flowers, I'm also learning to sing. I told the bar owner that I can come and practice singing when there are no guests during the day, and their tuner and DJ have helped me a lot."

"I know what you are worried about, but I still want to try it. So on the first day of practicing, I asked the bar owner, tuner and DJ to be my audience, and I had no problem; the next day, they called After a few waiters, ten people sat down at the stage, and I was able to sing calmly; on the third day, they called for more employees, and thirty or forty people watched me singing together, and I was not afraid of nervousness at all. It turned out that , I'm not as useless as I thought. "

"But tonight, when I really stood on the stage and faced so many strangers, I still felt nervous, very nervous, so at first, I even mistaken the button of the microphone, I was very embarrassed at that time, especially wanted Leave this place. "

"At this moment, I saw the next drinker glanced at me indifferently, and then turned to talk to my companion. I didn't take my eyes at all, but my heart calmed strangely because of this. I do n’t care who this person is on the stage and how his song is sung. To them, the singer is just a passer-by. Tonight, oh no, once they walk out of the bar, they may even look like the singer Do n’t remember. I thought that my purpose here was nothing to do with these people, only to you. I just wanted to prepare a surprise for you. As long as it makes you happy, what am I afraid of? Others It's a setting board, it's a prop, it's a table and a chair. "

Speaking of this, Yu Zhan sighed, "I have been an ostrich for fifteen years. If I don't stand up again, and then become so weak, what can I protect you from?"

"I just want to give you an unforgettable Valentine's Day."

Liu Ye's eyes were inexplicably sour, "What is not protected, you have paid enough for me."

"Where do you pay for it? This is the old truth," Yu Zhan touched her cheek, and then touched her eyes. "I was moved to cry?"

"Well," Liu Yan decided, "I'll move in with you." "I'll move in tonight." She added immediately.

The corners of Yu Zhan's mouth and eyes were irresistible smiles. He smiled like a sweet-smelling child. "Okay, let's move now."

At 11:30 in the middle of the night, the two left the bar low-key through the back door, regardless of the enthusiasm and tumult caused by the two of them.

Many drinkers have posted videos of Yu Zhan singing on their mobile phones to the Internet, with titles similar to: #Too lucky, I even saw Liu Yan boyfriend singing in the bar #, # Dr. Yu's singing voice is super god! # 、 # I saw the most romantic Valentine's Day gifts with my own eyes #

At the same time, a large number of similar videos appeared on the Internet, and the news of Yu Zhan's bar singing Liu Ye spread across the entire network at the speed of light.

"Fuck, I got this video in the middle of the night and I can't sleep!"

"I thought it was the title party, Nima, it was true."

"I have heard" youaremylove "countless times. This version is not as good as the original one, but it sang to my heart,"

"His English pronunciation is so clear and standard."

"Doctor Yu's voice is easy to heal. He is a singer (laughing and crying) delayed by small animals."

"Liu Ye is too happy! The Valentine's Day she spends is 'Festival'. Look at her and look at myself, I think I'm better than being single ..."

"Doctor Yu is not kind, at least leaving us a way for ordinary men to line us up."

"After watching all the videos, I haven't seen Liu Ye's figure. I don't know where she is. Anyway, if someone sings to me like this, I will marry him in place!"

"The real name is jealous of Liu Ye, very jealous, very jealous, and the jealousy of the villain."

"It's almost zero, Valentine's Day is over, and this video makes me believe in love again."

...

There are more and more online reviews, and Yu Zhan and Liu Ye are busy moving things, and they can't even look at mobile phones.

As soon as they left the bar, Tang Tu left. Yes, Tang Tu is also at the bar tonight. He remembers the "Single Night" event that the bar owner mentioned to him at the time, which is suitable for a single dog like him. The business card the boss gave him is also kept by him.

Coincidentally, the "Late Ming Dynasty Dream" killed the youth yesterday. I worked a few months overtime for a few months. He wanted to find a place to relax. Anyway, if I have time today, I want to sit in the bar, listen to songs, and have a drink. As a result, I heard Yu Zhan's song, and saw the scene of his death.

From a musical point of view, in all fairness, Yu Zhan sings well, with a full range of five tones and a talented voice. A love song, melodious melody, magnetic and affectionate singing, Tang Tu listened more and more sad, and listened more and more sorrow.

He knew that he and Liu Ye really had nothing at all. In the cheers of the bar, he completely cut off his extravagant imagination for Liu Xie, forcing himself to let go of his first love without a beginning.

He drank a whole bottle of wine one by one, remembering to go to the toilet before leaving.

When he walked to his car, Tang Tu faintly took out the car key and pressed the start key. Then he suddenly thought that he was drinking and could not drive. Tang Tu doesn't often drink alcohol, the amount of alcohol is moderate, and the stamina of foreign wine is great. He borrowed alcohol to relieve his sorrow and drink freely, but at this time slowly got a little bit up. He realized that it was not good, and while still awake, he took out his mobile phone to recruit the driver. .

The driver of Tangtu ’s family is named Tang. UU reading www.uukanshu.com is based on the first and second letters of the surname, and the name is right next to Tao Zhiyao. The parking lot lights are dim and Tangtu is drinking again. My head was unclear, and I suddenly pressed Tao Zhiyao's phone.

At that time, Tao Zhiyao had just returned to the villa, and she was particularly happy today.

Song Junzhe invited her, Shen Mozhen and Miao Miao to hang out. Song Junzhe said that he had just arrived in the capital by himself, and had no friends. They were looking for Valentine's Day with them.

He also invited Sun Weiwei, but Sun Weiwei had another appointment.

Yang Huayue's parents have come to the capital. Yang Huayue has moved back to his high-end apartment to live with his parents. As soon as she left, Chu Tan also moved out of the villa and lived in the staff dormitory provided by Xinghe Film and Television.

During the day, Song Junzhe and Tao Zhiyao went to the theme park to play together. Song Junzhe served three girls at the same time without any effort and made the three girls happy. At night, he took them to seafood hot pot. At one point, everyone was delivered home safely, and the gentleman was attentive. Even Tao Zhiyao could not pick out his half thorn, and they did not feel that Song Junzhe had any bad intentions.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

New Novels
Star Emperor Tyrant (1 hour ago)
Loving My Rival’s White Moonlight (4 hours ago)
Rebirth In Hollywood (7 hours ago)
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com