774

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 774: Gangster fight
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 774: Gangster fight
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
However, compared to Sweet Jessical214, Cai Henian's Weibo is really fierce. He is a big-headed man who takes the lead to make Internet public opinion one-sidedly question the crude production of Xinghe Film and Television and Youth Plan. Their loyal fans stand firm on their side.

"It feels like Xinghe Film and Television has attracted people to hate it. As soon as the popularity of online live broadcasts raises, some people will suppress them."

"Why can't a director of a documentary film a TV series? Why did this Cai Henian swear to say that Ye Liang is okay, and the one who is most annoying to use people with old qualifications, but also posted Weibo, bad intentions."

"Isn't Cai Henian a movie director, what does the TV show care about him? He is so famous, why should he post this kind of Weibo? Is it hot?"

"His nephew is Cai Honglong. I heard that Cai Honglong is about to direct a youth TV series."

"That's the case. In order to win the TV series of my nephew, I stepped on others on the Internet. The behavior is really shameful."

Uh ...

Fans took out the details of Cai Honglong's new drama "Towards Beautiful". Female No. 1 is Feng Qingyu, Female No. 2 is Ji Qingqing, and Female No. 3 is Zhang Xinyi. Male characters are a few popular newcomers, very popular with female fans. In general, the cast of "Be Beautiful" is better than "Youth Project".

"I am convinced too. Everyone knows Feng Qingyu's acting skills are bad. Why is she in every show! I want to watch it. This movie is a good movie, I definitely don't watch it!"

"Zhang Xinyi seems to be a newcomer and has little fame."

"Who is Ji Qingqing? Why hasn't she heard of this person? She doesn't even have Baidu Encyclopedia, and she can't find any photos on the Internet. She actually acted as No. 2 female."

"Relationship households, bring funds into the group, either her relatives are rich or godfathers are rich."

"On this kind of unscrupulous TV show, why did Cai Henian sneer at" Youth Plan "?" Youth Plan "is no good director and bad actors, but at least they did not support the rich people's stink feet! Nor did they invite Feng Qingyu Great god! "

Uh ...

Tao Zhiyao was surprised when he saw this Weibo. Ji Qingqing's stupid donkey-like brain would act! !! ? ? Which nerve was she touched? Not to mention Tao Zhiyao, everyone who knows Ji Qingqing has similar thoughts.

Xinghe Films and TV series used new methods to recruit characters and promote the momentum, but was bluntly ridiculed by the famous director Cai Henian. This is definitely the first super drama since the opening of the entertainment industry this year, and this time, various tasks in the circle No one is stupid enough to stand in line with staff, artists, and executives. Before, they watched Cai Henian's face and followed the trend to isolate Xinghe Film and Television. What happened? Xinghe Film and Television doesn't matter at all. It has also obtained the qualifications for the weekly broadcast. Yes, the record of the weekly broadcast of "Youth Plan" has spread, and many seniors in the circle know about it.

Yu Yuzhan is here and must not be messed with,

Cai Henian certainly can't offend, it is said that he met a big-class investor, so he dare to openly defeat Yu Zhan. The fight between the big brothers, can't afford it, can't afford it! Let's be a spectator, be a side view, be dumb, right or wrong, regardless of their affairs.

So Cai Henian ’s Weibo, hundreds of thousands of likes, all people outside the entertainment circle, I do n’t have a celebrity in the circle, not even retweets, oh no, Cai Honglong and Feng Qingyu gave him a like There are also a few who are not afraid of death, such as Cai Henian's puppies, which can be ignored. Many palaces don't know the truth, but because of his popularity, Cai Henian was led by him.

On the Internet, there are two parties with clear flags on this matter, and there are endless arguments. All the relevant Weibo, articles, and news have a lot of comments from netizens. It can be said that netizens who like "Youth Plan" like it very much, hate it, and extremely hate it. To put it plainly, there are always a group of guardians who look down on the Internet and feel that they are attached to the Internet.

Cai Henian Tang and Huang Zhi made Yu Zhan and Xinghe Film and Television into this. Of course, Yu Zhan himself also knew that Cai Henian dared to be brazen and targeted him, apparently because of the support of Ji Qiansong behind him.

Yu Yuzhan is always puzzled. He and Ji Qiansong have no injustice and resentment. Why does Ji Qiansong repeatedly target himself? The previous time, Ji Qiansong used Cai Henian's status in the entertainment industry to isolate Xinghe Film and Television. He could bear it. He tried to solve the problem by himself. If he did not confront Ji Qiansong positively, it was because he was an elder and had a relationship with his family. Children, things were finally resolved, they were blessed by the disaster, but Ji Qiansong clung to him, would he continue to be patient?

Cai Henian's reprimand for "Youth Plan" is mainly on the issue of director level. Yu Zhan instructed Ye Ziliang and asked him to post a Weibo. Ye Ziliang said, "Sorry, I have concealed you for so long. I am indeed Ye Zi'an's younger brother, and indeed the director of" Youth Plan "~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ I have never mentioned the relationship between me and my brother before. I just do n’t want everyone to think that I am in touch with Ye Ziguang. He is a family member. I just want to make a career of my own through my own efforts. I do n’t want to be someone else who knows my name but is titled Brother Yeh ’s brother. I did n’t expect that one day it could be a reason for some people to attack me. ”

"It's true that I have always been shooting online videos. I have no experience in film and television dramas, but people have come from Mao Tzuzi. I don't believe that the famous director Cai Henian will shoot movies as soon as he is born. Do you shoot yourself? When the first movie, was you forced to be sarcastic with a director who is older than you? Our TV series has not yet been filmed, so you have been given the title of a bad show, as if you have the ability to predict the future and have nowhere God who ca n’t, in this case, what are you still doing in the competitive entertainment industry, wasting time and energy, it ’s better to open a temple and collect incense money from your devout fans (believers). "

"A joke is a joke. As for why I am eligible to shoot such an important TV series, it is not because I am Ye Zi'an's younger brother, nor is it because I am a friend of Xinghe boss Yu Zhan. If I were to go through this back door, I would have made a movie TV series, why wait till now? The real reason is that some people are in the director's circle, and other directors are not allowed to take part in the filming of Xinghe film and television. My brother has a new film to shoot. I, I am in danger. The old fans of Yu Zhan should still remember that he was blacklisted by the Capital Veterinary Association. Now a similar situation has happened again, except that the Veterinary Association has changed to the so-called director circle. "

:. :

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

Recently Updated
Reincarnated as A Bamboo: Chapter 205 The bait put there deliberately (Part 1)
Panic For 10000 Years: Chapter 229 grandfather
Douluo: Hang Up and Become a God: Chapter 330 Ning Fengzhi's request
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com