783

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 783: Occupation invitation
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 783: Occupation invitation
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Seeing that they were farther and farther away from the dormitory, and they had already reached the site of the science and engineering department they were unfamiliar with, Xiong Jie and Liang Shengnan hurriedly resigned to Liu Ye, and they had not eaten dinner yet!

As a result, Liu Ye smiled and said, "I invite you two to dinner today, thank you for helping me, and I have always wanted to discuss with you one thing. It ’s a rare opportunity today, and you are all there. Besides, we have already arrived." Liu Ye pointed to the building in front. "Let's go in, I will tell you in detail."

Liang Shengnan and Xiong Jie both stumbled. They felt that Liu Ye was really strong. Their emotions had not recovered and they were still struggling with what the boy was doing. Liu Ye was chased by the insignificant man and it was estimated that it would make the whole school trouble. Okay. No matter what Liu Ye is asking them to talk about, in this case, the girls are definitely not in the mood anymore, let alone talk about it, they ca n’t read the book by themselves. Why is Liu Yan like a okay person, and he invited them to dinner! Can laugh!

Liang Shengnan couldn't help but say, "Aren't you going online to handle the incident just now? Some netizens have bad mouths, what if they spread your rumors again?"

Seeing the concern in Liang Shengnan's eyes, Liu Ye felt ironed in his heart. "It doesn't matter, my classmates will help me upload the video to the Internet. What I want to say and clarification have already been said on the spot." I I am very confident in my fans. If someone turns this thing into black, it doesn't matter. Anyway, I have more than 10 million fans, even if there are few millions, it is not a big deal. "

Next, Liu Ye told Liang Shengnan and Xiong Jie about the causes and consequences of her father's car accident. After listening, they deeply felt that their three views were impacted.

"I knew I should kick him harder just now."

"There are still so brazen people in this world? !!!"

Two students are even more angry than Liu Ye himself! Xiong Jie went on to say, "The police should have been called to arrest him just now. He is extorting!"

"So why do you influence your mood for this kind of person?" Liu Ye's purpose has been achieved anyway. With so many people witnessing, Wang Zhihua cannot come to her again. People with thick skin are embarrassed to step into Capital University again. step.

She can rest assured of her own business.

Qijiang Chengfeng arrived at the laboratory long ago, and was devoted to the drumming program. There was no time to look at the mobile phone. I did not know that Liu Ye had another accident on campus. The three Liu Ye knocked in at this moment.

When Minjiang Chengfeng saw two unexpected guests—Liang Shengnan and Xiong Jie—a little surprise flashed in his eyes. He is no stranger to the two of them. Before taking videos and volunteering, they took part in several activities together. Jiang Chengfeng was very familiar with Liang Shengnan, and he also spoke a few times with Xiong Jie. He soon understood the intention of Liu Ye to bring people.

Qi Liang Shengnan and Xiong Jie were dizzy when they saw the computer and some testing equipment in the laboratory. To be precise, they started to feel weak from the beginning when they followed Liu Kun into the experimental building of this computer academy.

Especially Xiong Jie, as mentioned earlier, he did not take the college entrance examination and was directly sent to Capital University. He belongs to the extreme partial talents. When he was in high school, Xiong Jie often only scored a dozen points in mathematics. If he really participated College entrance examination, Tieding can not enter Capital University. Xiong Jie University hasn't been to the science and engineering department for three years. He feels that these people who are engaged in mathematical physics research are not the same as him, and they can't chat all the way.

So he was even more confused. What did Liu Ye bring him here for? ?

He Liang Shengnan also said, "Liu Ye, are you sure what you want to talk about is related to us?"

"Yes, I want to ask you to do me a favor."

嫚 The previous several collective activities of the classical literature department Liu Xie started with the purpose of helping. In the end, they all caused great influence. Each of them not only improved himself, but also gained money.

"Let's sit down and talk in detail." Jiang Chengfeng went to move the chair and asked Liang and Xiong to sit down. Liu Ye took two glasses of warm water from the water dispenser and put them in front of them.

Looking at them so solemnly, Liang Shengnan and Xiong Jie also became serious.

"Jiang Chengfeng and I, a student from the ancient capital university, Zhou Buyi, and the three of them set up a team called 'Learning and Painting'. We plan to teach primary and middle school students, as well as adult Chinese studies, using a live broadcast-like APP online. And calligraphy. 'Xuewen Tumo' is also the name of this app. 'Xuewen' refers to learning Chinese, that is, Chinese learning, 'Tumu' refers to learning calligraphy, and Fengfeng is responsible for the development of the entire software. Not only responsible for the module teaching of the calligraphy part, we hope you will come to teach Guoxue. "

Liang Shengnan and Xiong Jie were in a good mood. They need a little time to digest Liu Ye. During this time, Liu Ye has been relatively low-key, except for the lottery. She appeared in the classroom almost every day. Leave, I haven't seen anyone for a whole month. Liu Ye herself said that she must settle down to study well ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ As a result, she could make such a big move silently in school. . They really admire Liu Xie's ability to move, she really did not let herself rest for a moment.

But the two thought deeply about Liu Xie's proposal.

"I have no experience as a teacher, I have never even been a tutor," Liang Shengnan said. "Besides, we are all students. Will anyone be willing to listen to us? I don't know if I am qualified to be a teacher."

Liang Shengnan, who has always been confident, also has a time when teaching and educating people can be different from making small videos to do volunteer work. Liang Shengnan is worried that he will miss his children.

The introverted Xiong Jie prefers to do things with a sullen head. For example, writing articles in newspapers and magazines to earn manuscript fees. Listen to Liu Ye's meaning. Does she want them to do live broadcasts online? !! Xiong Jie didn't dare to face so many people, he shook his head, "The live broadcast is too testative."

Their response was in Liu Ye ’s anticipation. She said, “I was in the same state as you before teaching the regular script of Kaishu, and I had similar thoughts. I was worried whether I would be able to be promoted to be a teacher, and whether I could meet the teacher ’s request. Later, when Professor Su told me, teaching was actually a very easy task. It was only necessary to describe what he knew and others did not know, so that everyone could understand and learn a little. It was enough. Actual In the past, anyone can be a teacher, because no one knows everything. I know calligraphy, but I do n’t know how to write programs or mathematics. The same reasoning applies to the study of ancient Chinese literature. If the reserve is definitely over 99%, if you are not qualified to be teachers, who else is qualified? "

:. :

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

Popular Today
I Shocked My Stunning Daughter at the Start (59.7k views today)
Godly Heavenly Path: Full Level Instantly (29k views today)
Silicon Valley (27.2k views today)
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com