799

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 799: Arrival of goods
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 799: Arrival of goods
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
A week has passed, and netizens' attention to Liu Ye ’s father ’s miscellaneous matters has gradually decreased, and he is not a person around him. There is no need to keep track of the right and wrong of others every day. There are so many meanings in the comments. It's enough.

In addition to publishing a clarification Weibo for Yu Zhan at the beginning, Liu Ye did not openly talk about related topics. She completely avoided or ignored it. However, Liu Ye didn't face the public carefully, so he didn't dare to see people. Instead, this week she was very high-profile bubbling on the Internet, and she was generous in class at school.

For Liu Ye and Zhang Pei, the top priority is not Liu Chengyu or Wang Zhihua. The first batch of cats'garden cat food from New Zealand arrived on time this week. They first sailed from Auckland to Huadu. Liu Ye sent Chen Yuxiang, who is in charge of logistics, to travel in Huadu to accept the goods. After Chen Yuxiang confirmed that they were correct The goods traveled from Huadu to Luyuan to the capital again. The journey was long and the journey was long.

The unloading time began at three o'clock in the morning on Saturday, and continued until noon on Saturday. The whole process of Liu Ye used his live broadcast room on Ai. Her millions of **** fans stayed awake in the middle of the night, holding mobile phones to watch trucks unload and see how Liu Ye's company works.

Nine heavy trucks lined up in front of her company to unload, the lights flashed in the night, and the scene was spectacular. Loading all cat food

With 23 heavy trucks, Liu Ye's warehouse capacity was limited. Zhang Pei began to identify the second warehouse as early as the second day after signing the agency contract with the headquarters. Eventually, they set the location of the second warehouse farther from the capital. A county, a county, is separated from the border of the capital. The rent is cheap and the cost is saved. The area of ​​the second warehouse is very large, and the space is four times that of the current warehouse.

Even if Liu Ye ’s live broadcast started at 3 am, it did not affect Ai Live Broadcasting Company to push her live broadcast room to the best advertising space on the app homepage. After Liu Ye last used the new account of "Miss Sisters" to engage in a lottery on Love Live, it caused a huge response. Love Live customized an exclusive avatar for Liu Ye. The ordinary anchor's avatar is static, while Liu Ye's avatar is static. It is dynamic. There is a cartoon girl wearing a hanfu on the head, much like Liu Q in q version. If you stare at the head, you will find that the little girl plays the cartoon guqin for a while, and then writes calligraphy on the cartoon table. It is Meng Mengda, "Princess and 嫚".

If Liu Ye goes offline, her avatar can still be moved, but it is only black and white. If she is "on the air", then her avatar is alive and becomes colorful, full of vitality and Childlike.

Liu Yiting likes this avatar. When her father's affairs were full of trouble on the Internet, Love Live quietly helped her change her avatar. She was not worried about the negative news of Liu Ye ’s influence on their platform. After the cat food business was transferred from Aibo ’s shopping cart to Taobao, she did not use this account very much, and rarely broadcasted it. Aibo did not get much profit share from selling cat food, nor did she get much reward share. . They were able to support her at the cusp, and she was grateful from the bottom of her heart.

So even if it ’s to show off her new avatar, Liu Ye has to open this live broadcast room. Of course, her main purpose is to advertise and advertise her cat food business. With so many people as witnesses, new customers can be more Don't worry about buying cat food here.

The unloading work is very, very heavy, and all employees of the company must work overtime and not take leave, unless there is a 100,000 urgent matter. The contents of 9 trucks are almost equivalent to 90,000 bags of cat food. They are also subdivided into different tastes and specifications. The specific location in the warehouse and how to place it are a very serious problem.

Liu Ye was so busy that she didn't have time to host the anchor at all. She put a chair in front of the warehouse and fixed the phone on the chair with tape. The camera pointed at the entrance and exit of the warehouse. She gave the theme of today ’s live broadcast. Named "Buddha Department to see the goods. Ps My new avatar looks good?"

The first message of every viewer who enters the live room is "looks good, looks really good!"

At first, the audience did not see Liu Ye, but only the crowds, electric forklifts and boxes of cat food.

About an hour later, at more than four in the morning, when the audience was drowsy, Liu Ye returned, picked up his mobile phone, and said to the camera, "I'll show you how the cat food in the first car has just been unloaded. Right. "

The light was so dim and the weather was so cool. Everyone could see the sweat beads on Liu Ye's forehead. She wore only one shirt, and the sleeves of the shirt were rolled to her elbows.

"I drilled coldly in the duvet now, but Liu Yan wore so little! Are we in one season?"

"Um, how hot Liu Ye is."

"Looking closely, the workers behind her are still wearing short sleeves."

Liu Ye did not do manual labor, but she had to run back and forth to coordinate and coordinate each piece of work. After Liu Ye talked to the audience, he took everyone into the warehouse. At this moment, a small amount of boxes of cat food had been stacked in the warehouse. Liu Ye pointed the camera at the customs documents on a few of them to translate the above. What does it mean.

This is also the first time Liu Ye speaks English in a live broadcast ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ It surprised the fans. To be fair, Liu Ye's English is not very good. There are a lot of super good online influencers on the Internet. They Everyday is to show English, and Liu Ye is a beginner level compared with them, but everyone finds it very interesting, because Liu Ye is very hard and hard to read each word clearly, but still with a unique accent, It's like talking to children

Do you think she is still learning English with the opportunity of live broadcast?

At this time, a crooked nut came to Liu Ye and said, "There should be no problem here, I'll go to another warehouse to see." Crooked nut is exactly peter, and he didn't take a rest for one night to help Liu Ye After all, the inspection of the goods is that he is solely responsible for the company's shipments to mainland China. No one knows the composition and value of this batch of goods better than him.

"Thank you, thank you very much," Liu Ye is very grateful to Peter. If he and Yu Zhan were both on the scene, she might be more busy, and after getting along with each other, she felt that Peter was a good boss-obviously living In a high position, he has everything to do and keeps everything in order. He has rich sales experience and is familiar with various channels, which has made her and her mother less detours.

.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com