703

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 703: No association
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 703: No association
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
..,

"I don't know," Tao Zhiyao followed Song Junzhe's happy outside. How can I look at her mobile phone? She ran to contemporary driving before she got back to Weibo. "Did you clear Xiaoyan's favorites again? Or Send countless flowers? "

"No, Yu Zhan sang an English love song in front of everyone in the bar."

Tao Zhiyao froze. She, who pretended to be a single aristocrat, could imagine how romantic the picture was. Yu Zhan really loved Liu Xie in his bones and always prepared for her various unexpected surprises. In terms of love, Liu Ye is the winner of their lives among these girls.

Wait, Tao Zhiyao noticed a question, "How do you know Yu Zhan's gift? Are you there when he sings?"

Tang Tu didn't say anything, it was the default.

"Oh my god, it ’s so tragic, no wonder you drunk like this." Tao Zhiyao did n’t feel grateful this time. She really feels that Tang Tu is miserable. This kind of show of affection is 10,000 points of harm to ordinary single dogs. The man who has a crush on the heroine is unthinkable.

"Well, I was very uncomfortable at the time, and now I'm awake, I think it's okay, bless them both," Tang Tu said lightly.

"Don't pretend to be strong. Although it is said that men have tears and not flick, but such things as falling in love are not vented, it is very uncomfortable to suppress the heart, cry and cry, I will not tell others," Tao Zhiyao is very Sincerely.

Don Tu: "..."

"How did you spend Valentine's Day?" Tang Tu changed the subject.

"Hanged out with friends, took a roller coaster, ate a big meal, watched a movie ..." Tao Zhiyao said today's schedule.

Tang Tu smiled. "Very good."

"I've taken you with me as long as I knew it. A few of us are single dogs and we make a bunch of holidays."

"Thank you. Let's do it next Valentine's Day."

"The next time you have eight successes, there are objects. Women who like you can line up the entire Great Wall. Since you drop Liu Ye, choose one from the Great Wall," Tao Zhiyao stopped at the traffic light.

Tang Tu sighed, "How could you say so easily, I have lived for more than 20 years and met Liu Xie this one makes me heart-beating."

"Let ’s be the same age as me. Then I ’m worse than you. I ’ve lived for the same number of years. I have n’t even met a heart-loving man. It ’s a luck to be petted,” Tao Zhiyao hesitated, as if at all It doesn't matter.

Tang Tu is inexplicably distressed. Perhaps this is empathy. He looked at the back of the girl in front and asked softly, "You are not in bad condition, do you not chase you?"

"Yes, it's all a bunch of crooked dates and poor people. I'm counting on the rich woman who has struggled for ten lifetimes and is almost my family. I just want to play with it. You have also seen Ji Qingqing's post on the Internet. She From childhood to age, I have not spared any effort to hack me. My reputation in the circle is very bad. "

"Well, I heard that."

Tao Zhiyao was shocked. "Then you dare to speak for me? Don't you be afraid they will isolate you?"

"I don't mingle in this circle," Tang Tu sneered, and said in a high voice, "I and those people would have said nothing at all, and they couldn't get used to me."

"That's right, no one can talk to you about music," Tao Zhiyao glanced back at him. "In short, thank you for helping me to speak out for me."

"I've said it, it's just a matter of hand, let's say we're friends, so kind."

...

The two chatted with each other, and soon arrived at Tang Tu's house, a Chinese-style garden mansion.

Tao Zhiyao drove the car to Tang Tu ’s garage first. Tang Tu got out of the car first. The lights on the gate and the courtyard turned on at the same time. Tang Tu ’s mother stood at the door of the villa.

"Mom, why haven't you rested?"

"I want to wait for you to sleep again. I can't sleep early ..."

Halfway through Meng Yilan's words, she suddenly saw the girl coming from the garage, her eyes suddenly flashed, and she was very surprised and said, "When did you and Yaoyao start dating? Why didn't you tell me earlier, oh, bring girlfriend at night Going back home caught me by surprise. I didn't prepare for any meeting. It was really rude. "

Tao Zhiyao / Tang Tu: "......."

Meng Yilan thought the young couple was embarrassed, and pouted and laughed, "No wonder you asked Yaoyao and grandma to come and take a video at home. Why didn't I see the clue last time."

The last time she took a video, she had a particularly good impression of Liu Ye and Tao Zhiyao. The former was elegant and graceful, while the latter was capable and polite. She thought that both girls were good, if only one could be her son's girlfriend.

Meng Yilan is a very enlightened mother. She knew that her son liked Liu Xie, and she knew that Tang Tu and Shen Mozhen broke up because of Liu Xie. It's a pity that Liu Ye has a famous flower owner, and her husband still praises Liu Ye's boyfriend.

Liu Ye is impossible, Tao Zhiyao is still possible.

She had this idea in her mind at that time, but she didn't expect it to come true.

As for the words that smeared Tao Zhiyao on the Internet, Meng Yilan didn't believe it at all. She only believed what she saw and felt. Tao Zhiyao took her home so beautifully. How could such a talented girl not learn? What about the man of art.

Seeing Meng Yilan seeing herself with his daughter-in-law's eyes, Tao Zhiyao's heart collapsed, "Auntie, no, I didn't associate with Tang Tu ..."

Meng Yilan didn't believe what a special day it is. The two of them spent Valentine's Day together and came back together. The fact that they lived together was obvious. She was only shy as a little girl.

"It's getting late, you guys have to rest," Meng Yilan smiled. "I'm not a light bulb anymore, so far away, you can make your own home here, feel free."

Tao Zhiyao: "..."

Watching the back of his mother humming Xiaoqu ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ Tang Tu was very helpless, he said to Tao Zhiyao, "Sorry, this misunderstanding, I will explain to my mother tomorrow."

"Well, you have to explain it carefully," Tao Zhiyao didn't want to share a scandal with Tang Tu, especially when she was now "notorious".

Unexpectedly, Tang Tu smiled and asked her, "Dating with me is so scary?"

What the hell? ?

Tao Zhiyao glanced at him, "You're not a joke."

"I wonder, why am I so inviting to be seen? You all hate me one by one," Tang Tu's voice turned out to be a little grievous.

"You open Weibo, count how many fans you have, and then see how many genders are female in these people. No matter who is your girlfriend, these female fans can spit out all of them. People scold him, "Tao Zhiyao knew that his analogy was inappropriate, but when Liu Ye and Tang Tu spread the scandal, Liu Ye was so miserable that almost everyone shouted. As Liu Xie's number one female fan, Tao Zhiyao still remembers those things.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com