826

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 826: Crew reunion
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 826: Crew reunion
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Unlike other majestic mountains and rivers in the motherland, Wuling Mountain can be reached directly by car. What He Lushen said about climbing a mountain was actually sitting in a car and going around the winding mountain road. The passengers drove up and down in circles. The driver was tired, which meant that the driver was more tired and needed a high degree of concentration.

The drivers who drive are also replaced by experienced drivers in the scenic area, because the mountain roads are too narrow, there are many curves, steep slopes, steep peaks and steep mountains, and the cliffs have no guardrails. It is very dangerous. Sitting in the car, I find it exciting and exciting. Scary, He Huaguang's driver was afraid to drive.

Lost Liu Ye always thought it was really climbing! The former owner lived in the capital for twenty years, and only visited Wuling Mountain with his parents once when he was a child. At that time, there were no motor vehicle roads on the mountain, and he climbed up with two legs. It took five hours for the family of three to go down the mountain. All their legs were broken, and they vowed never to come to Wuling Mountain again. This experience left an indelible painful memory to the former Lord.

Liu Ye was still thinking before going to bed last night. Fortunately, she learned from Chu Taro, followed Yu Zhan's physical fitness, or she would not have the strength to play the piano when she climbed to the top of the mountain, or she would stop cooking when she climbed halfway up the mountain. .

Lin Zhihe's promo filming team climbed the mountain two hours ahead of Liu Ye and his team. They wanted to capture the sunrise. At the moment, they were waiting at the top of the mountain.

No matter how hard the 18-curve road is and how rough it is, there are old drivers there, and they still reach the summit easily. When he was about to go to the destination, Liu Ye saw the shooting scene and the busy crowd from a long distance.

The car was parked in the designated area. Liu Gang just pulled the door of the car. A cold wind poured into her neckband and cuffs. She froze and Yu Zhan quickly pulled the door again.

Yu Zhan picked up Liu Ye's blanket on him and wrapped her tightly. "The wind is strong and the temperature is low on the mountain. You are careful to catch cold."

Since staying at the He family last night, Liu Ye was wearing yesterday's clothes—a soft-knit sweater, a pair of wild jeans, and a pair of British-style black leather shoes on his feet.

No wonder He Huaguang wore a down jacket this morning ...

Surrounded by several assistant bodyguards, He Huaguang has already got out of the car. Lin Zhi stopped his work to meet He Huaguang. He did not expect that He Huaguang would come in person. In addition to Lin Zhi, Liu Ye also saw a lot of acquaintances, who were the original crew of the "Han Gong Qiu Yue" crew. Lin Zhi once again convened everyone together.

Liu Ye got out of the car wearing a blanket and Yu Zhan. The temperature at the top of the mountain was really low. There was mist around their feet, the ground was wet, and the sky was clear under the mountain. When it reached the mountain, it became a white expanse. The mountain peaks and trees are not real, but they have a poetic taste. Liu Ye smiled and said hello to every crew member who had worked together. What made everyone ironic was that Liu Ye even remembered their names. When they greeted with Liu Yan, they would also look a little to see the man who was one step away from her.

From now on, Liu Ye is still in work. Yu Zhan did not follow her, but found a relatively flat place. He came here today to watch the crowd like Song Junzhe. By the way, listen to Liu. He played the piano and he didn't want to miss every live performance of Liu Ye.

Song Junzhe was also wrapped in a blanket and walked to Yu Zhan. Even so, he still hissed and froze. He was accustomed to the warm climate of Hong Kong in the four seasons, and his cold resistance was almost zero. Offices and cars had heating. Fortunately, he felt that he could not hold such a long cold outdoor work.

"Sit in the car, they just start to make up, you can't stand it," Yu Zhan kindly advised Song Junzhe.

As a result, Song Junzhe looked at him coldly, "What the **** is going on with you and Ah Shen? If you are a guy, don't hurt Liu Ye. Those who like Tang Tu like her in the past, you have to win by love and let Liu Ye miss. A good man who really loves her ... "

Yu Zhan: "..."

If there weren't too many people here, he'd already hit Song Junzhe's pig face with one fist, and he could only attack with words, "You're a pig!"

"You are a pig!" Song Junzhe refused to be outdone, and at the end came a sentence, "Bad guy!"

Yu Zhan really wants to hit him!

His fists are raised!

Then put it down ...

He held back angrily and said, "We have known each other for so many years. Am I a guy, don't you think about it with your head?"

"That Ah Shen ..."

"He has more women than you?"

Song Junzhe nodded, "Much more than I do."

"Are there such a guy?"

"What if it is a double?" Song Junzhe's voice was small.

Yu Zhanqi smiled. "You put a hundred and twenty hearts, both of us are normal."

"But you guys last night ..." Song Junzhe remembers the picture freshly, and it's hard to tell, and feels disgusted. "And you live with Liu Ye, but you don't touch her, which is completely in line with the characteristics of a guy."

Yu Zhan no longer wanted to talk to him, he even wanted to break up with Song Junzhe!

On the other side, Ms. Miao is applying makeup to Liu Ye in the temporary dressing room. Liu Ye is on the right hand side is Ms. Miao ’s makeup case, and the left hand side is a safe. The safe is the set of black and red designed by Zhong Jiangnan. Hanfu "Han Gong Qiuyue".

At first Liu Ye attracted Lin Zhi's attention by being a model of "Autumn Moon in the Han Palace", and when she was filming, all the clothes she wore were mid-to-high-end Hanfu lent by Zhong Jiangnan Company ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ This spring and summer new style. However, this set of "Han Gong Qiu Yue" did not have the opportunity to appear in the movie because it was too gorgeous and there was no scene in the script that matched it. Lin Zhi thought again and again, despite being very reluctant, he decided to give up this suit.

At the end of the movie, there is a line that specifically states that Zhong Jiangnan Clothing Co. is one of the clothing sponsors. Usually, the audience will not notice these details, but Liu Ye ’s Hanfu in the movie is so beautiful! The dress is very different from other actresses. At first glance, it is carefully made. After watching the movie, many girls who like Hanfu first look up and ask what brand Liu Han wears!

Coinciding with the new season in spring and summer, Zhong Jiangnan's official website has a lot of words and keywords such as "Liu Ying's style" and "Chinese Palace Autumn Moon". The four-digit and even five-digit prices are irresistible. Girls are enthusiastic about these hanfu.

Therefore, how popular the movie "Autumn Festival in the Han Palace" is, the higher the sales volume of Zhonghanan's new Hanfu.

Because of this endorsement, Liu Ye also received millions of shares.

However, these explosive models of Hanfu do not include this set of "Chinese Palace Autumn Moon" worth 388,000 yuan.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

New Novels
The Wicked Cultivation Game (2 hours ago)
Douluo: The Tang Poison Official Match (5 hours ago)
Chaoshen Technology Trading Mall (8 hours ago)
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com