868

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 868: Experience Hanfu
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 868: Experience Hanfu
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
| | |->-> At this moment, Liu Zheng is sitting in Zhong Jiangnan's studio and drinking tea with Zhong Jiangnan.

She stared worriedly at the mobile phone. Yu Zhan just sent her a message saying that he had received Jason at the airport. She sent several messages, and Yu Zhan did not reply to her again.

的 Lina, who knew nothing about this, was happy just a few minutes ago and took her favorite Han Palace Autumn Moon dress into the fitting room to try on it. A female assistant from Zhong Jiangnan went with her to help her dress.

晚 Last night, after learning that Lina's second request was to wear a Chinese clothes, Liu immediately sent a WeChat message to Zhong Jiangnan asking him if he was free on Saturday. So late, Liu did not expect Zhong Jiangnan to reply immediately.

I didn't expect that when the clock Jiangnan hadn't rested, he quickly replied to her, saying that it was okay, he welcomed her and lina over, and agreed to meet this morning.

When Liu asked Zhong Jiangnan, he didn't know the absurdity of what happened. As a result, the agreed time conflicted with the time when Jason arrived in the capital.

After thinking about it at home, Yu Yuzhan also felt that Liu was not suitable to pick him up with him. As far as he knows, Jason has not been to mainland China in the past, holding concerts, fan meetings, and shooting mvs, all have nothing to do with China. In order to see the Han Dynasty princess, Jason put down all the work at hand and came to China angrily. He must be in a very bad mood. As a result, when he got off the plane and saw Liu himself, he immediately learned the truth, didn't he want to explode? At that time, I am afraid that he will not only "hate the bones" of the Han Dynasty princess, but even his impression of China will become extremely bad.

From childhood to age, He Lushen has done more jerk, who makes him the smartest. When he was young, Yu Zhan was bullied by him, but he did not provoke him once, because he knew He Lushen was not bad, he was just mischievous.

But this time, Yu Zhan was really angry. The Han Palace Autumn Moon can be released overseas thanks to He Huaguang. The documentary was so good. It was the credit of Lin Zhi, Tang Tu, and Liu. He Lushen registered an account on YouTube and spent money to promote it. The starting point is also OK, he let Chinese culture finally spread overseas and attracted attention.

Everyone's efforts and efforts were not in vain, and the effect was positive and amazing, but all this was ruined by He Lushen's clever self-made. In fact, even if Liu is misunderstood as a scum girl, it ’s okay to misunderstand. Everyone will only call the little boss of Huaguang Media a fool, but if you think about it in depth, the damage to their national image is even more terrible. !! Internet users outside the Internet are likely to feel that the Internet celebrities from China have no integrity, and even the famous jason 的 harmer dare to deceive, not to mention ordinary people like them.

Once credibility is gone, it is useless to restore it!

I can imagine how bleak the box office will be after the release of "Han Gong Qiu Yue" after the truth was revealed.

Yu Yuzhan felt that his immediate priority was to suppress the anger of Jason!

Zhong Jiangnan poured a cup of tea for Liu. Liu smiled and said thank you. Although she tried to cover up her emotions, Zhong Jiangnan saw that she was in a bad mood. She couldn't leave her mobile phone with her eyes, but Zhong Jiangnan didn't ask anything. Just talking about the topic of Hanfu, Liu and Zhong Jiangnan renewed the model endorsement cooperation agreement earlier. This year, she will continue to endorse high-end Hanfu for her brand.

The assistant girl is indeed professional. Miao Miao takes an hour to wear good clothes. She helped Lina get it in half an hour. Lina came out with a black skirt, and the jade and gold on her head collided, making a "ding ding" sound.

She hurriedly helped her headgear again. The cheerful and lively girl showed a shy look on her face, looked at Liu and Zhong Jiangnan, and asked them, "Do I look so good?"

Two people stared at her, and didn't talk for a long time.

I made lina uncomfortable. "Is it strange?"

"No, it's not strange at all," Liu couldn't help but got up, walked in front of lina, said in shock, "You are particularly beautiful now. If the Emperor of the Han Dynasty saw a beauty like you, it would definitely make you an queen Know that this suit was originally worn by the queen. "

Liu's words made Zhong Jiangnan and her female assistant laugh, and also made lina rebuild her confidence.

She said playfully, "At that time, New Zealand was deserted, and the Maori lived there. I think my ancestors were still in the Roman Empire. If the Chinese Han Dynasty and ancient Rome could marry, maybe I had ... ... the great-grandmother can be a Chinese concubine. "

Lina walked in front of the huge floor-to-ceiling mirror and stared at the strange Chinese beauty in the mirror. She must wear makeup when going out. For today ’s wearing Chinese clothes, she looked for a video tutorial of Chinese classical makeup on the Internet last night. After learning it, she got up from the bed early in the morning and gave herself a distant eyebrow and pink face. , Meixin also ordered a large red mole, said online called plum makeup.

As for the effect, emmmmm ...... When going out for breakfast in the morning, Peter saw her face and said, was she upside-down at night? Why did you draw a face that looks like a ghost, and the rest of the hotel gave her a different look ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ She saw someone giggling.

Lina said to peter, "You don't know how to appreciate!" Then she went back to the room and took off all the makeup, re-made a daily European and American makeup that she is good at.

Now looking at her makeup and her Hanfu, it really does not match the style, but it is not as obtrusive as she thinks. After all, black is a timeless classic color in both the East and the West, and the favorite color in the fashion industry will never go wrong. . And this black hanfu is finely crafted, comfortable in cloth, and also reveals a layer of historical thickness. This kind of thickness is enough to suppress the appearance of lina's western style and escape the temperament, making her noble enough, dignified enough, and letting Something she knew about China flashed through her mind.

Whoever wears this kind of clothes will make her feel as if she is traveling through time and space. She is a Han dynasty, and integrates into Chinese culture every minute. Lina lamented that it was the clothes she looked at at first glance. This set of Hanfu is really a work of art. She thinks the price of nearly $ 80,000 is quite cheap.

She immediately decided to buy "Han Gong Qiu Yue".

"This is just a sample dress," Zhong Jiangnan said, and he measured it with his eyes. "The waist of the dress is a little bigger, and the shoulders are a little narrower. You are not fit."

Zhong Jiangnan is very picky. His so-called misfit is just a gap of one or two centimeters. Since the "Han Gong Qiu Yue" was put on the shelves, it has been cold. Lina is the first customer willing to buy it. He must take it seriously, "I have to Tailor-made for you. My clothes are made by myself. Jewelry and jewelry are also made to order. The fastest time is about 60 days. Would you mind waiting for such a long time? "

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Do you like this site? Donate here:

Recently Updated
Start the Game with a System of Helping Ghosts For Fun: Chapter 315 Loud noise
Douluo Dalu 5 Rebirth of Tang San: Chapter 112 Golden Winged Cloak
My Hair Can Create a Demon Country: Chapter 1 Some words
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com