779

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 779: Lift blacklist
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 779: Lift blacklist
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
But then everything changed.

The fact that Lu Lu was returned by "Cangyun Sword" awakened Zhang Xinyi. When she chose acting, she chose a path of no return. Zhang Xinyi's family is ordinary. No one behind her can help her except a face and a transcript. She wants to be strong, she wants to be successful, she wants to be a leader, she wants to make a lot of money, she doesn't want to run a dragon, and she has heard many alumni success stories, but those people have nothing to do with it? She has no relationship, so she can only choose to yield to reality and find relationships by herself. From the teacher to Cai Henian, she puts her hope on Cai Henian. But she forgot that she was just a plaything, and no one would take it as a thing! Cai Henian approached her, called immediately, and even controlled her fate.

She thought that chastity could be exchanged for her future. Her purpose was also achieved. Female No. 3 was not a bad role. But why in the end, she was full of shame.

She regretted it, regretted it ...

Since Sweet Jessica214 broke the news on Weibo that Liu Ye made a fortune by relying on Song Junzhe, from time to time, some netizens came to the vicinity of Songtai Real Estate's plot, and also touched the door of Liuye's company. Yeah, anyway, I just want to see what Liu Ye ’s company looks like. How rich Liu Ye is! Such boring people are commonplace. Some netizens even refer to Liu Xun as "Internet celebrity worth hundreds of millions" and "Sunrise into million is not a dream". Anyway, the fact that Liu Xuan is rich is deeply rooted. Everyone felt that she had made a lot of money, regardless of how much money she needed to run a cross-border commodity agency.

The money in Liu Qian and Zhang Pei now is enough to buy a toilet in the capital, unless the funds are returned to the basket.

However, they are not at all worried about the netizens who are watching outside the company. Although their company is small and its security is comparable to the Fortune 500 companies, they are only a bit worried that these people will cause trouble for Peter.

As a trapeze Peter, he stayed in China for a long time this time. He would travel to and from Panoramic Hotel and Liu Ye's company every day. The hotel clearly provides professional, complete and complete facilities for business people, which is convenient for office. Peter He had to come to their company to work on time like a punch card, and asked Zhang Pei to pick him up in person.

Liu Liu's office building has only two small floors and 8 rooms, which are now full. Zhang Pei initially implicitly told Peter that their company had no spare office, and the implication was that Peter was a big Buddha.

As a result, Peter said, "It doesn't matter. I think your office is more spacious. You only need to add a chair and table. I work directly in your office."

Zhang Pei: "..."

But Zhang Pei still didn't think much, because Peter was very serious and serious when he was working. He was very serious and focused. He didn't even have time to talk to her. No matter where he goes on a business trip, Peter brings his own laptop with him, which holds a lot of information files of the company, which is an industry secret.

China and New Zealand are sometimes worse, and other countries are also worse, but it doesn't matter. Agents around the world have to adapt to Peter's China time. Even if the other country is in the middle of the night, they have to get up from bed and communicate with Peter by phone or video. Peter may receive dozens of calls a day on a weekday, switching between different languages.

Peter was completely unguarded against Zhang Pei, perhaps because he knew Zhang Pei didn't understand. Even if she understood, Zhang Pei would not overhear Peter's work phone. Sometimes Peter answered the phone and she would consciously go to the warehouse to help the workers work together.

Next week, cat food from New Zealand will arrive in the capital, and Liu Ye ’s custom dolls at Luo Youyou have been made and stored in the huge warehouse of YOYO, waiting to be distributed with the cat food. goods.

知道 Since knowing that Liu Chengyu and Liu Zhan were called to the police station by Zhang Chengyu, Zhang Pei released Liu Chengyu's phone from the blacklist-she was afraid that Liu Chengyu would have trouble finding Liu Ye again, what was going on for her!

But Liu Ye also told Yu Zhan's plan to Zhang Pei, they all have a unified caliber.

Zhang Pei felt that Yu Zhan's ideas were very bold and subtle. They did not break the law and had a bottom line. It was much stronger than her idea of ​​Liu Chengyu's death in an instant. Sure enough, people from a wealthy family would play with these routines.

But even after lifting the blacklist, Liu Chengyu didn't call to harass her again. Zhang Pei was surprised. Because Liu Ye and Zhang Pei didn't know that Yu Zhan had other actions behind him, such as sending Liu Chengyu millions of watches, regularly sending him a large amount of cash money, oh yes, Yu Zhan also gave his 21 million super Running also "loaned" to Liu Chengyu. Liu Chengyu is now very beautiful. Where can he take care of his ex-wife, Zhang Pei finds a foreigner "Lai Nei" regardless of his affairs. It is enough for him to have a wealthy son-in-law to honor himself!

On this day, Liu Ye ’s afternoon class ended relatively late, and it was already dark. She came out of the teaching building and walked with Liang Shengnan. They talked for a while about professional classes at the entrance of the teaching building ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ Say goodbye to Liang Shengnan and go to Jiang Chengfeng's laboratory.

Jiang Chengfeng has set up the "Learning and Painting" app, and she has agreed to show her the program today. This is a big deal. Jiang Chengfeng is also only in class now. He sent her a WeChat message and said he would be there soon. .

嫚 Liu Ying walked towards the laboratory, afraid of Jiang Chengfeng waiting for a long time, his pace was a bit rushed. She soon noticed that someone was following her. She was not worried. Although it was dim, she was walking on the main road of the school, surrounded by students just after class. There were teaching buildings in front of and behind, so many people, it was safe.

Staggering at a corner, Liu Ye glanced at the others with Yu Guang.

The person quickly caught up with her and said behind her, "Liu Ye, I have something to look for you."

Liu Liu seemed to not hear him, and kept walking, and continued to move forward.

The young man trot in front of her and directly blocked her way. Liu Ye had to stop and looked at the young man in front of him and his slightly greasy face. He had not seen him for more than a year. Wang Zhihua was a little fatter, and he was still wearing a pair Black-framed glasses, but the whole person's spirit is completely different. They are dressed in fashion and brand-name. They probably eat well, their faces are swollen, and they do n’t look as vicissitudes as before. After all, his family is “rich overnight” With reference to the rich, what else can he worry about?

Thinking of Cao Chuanxiang's words, Liu Ye was hesitant. In the face of Wang Zhihua, she had been mentally prepared to avoid the first day, but not fifteen. Since the Wang family stared at their money, they were short of money-spend money It's gone, they'll find it sooner or later.

:. :

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Do you like this site? Donate here:

New Novels
Reincarnated as A Bamboo (24 minutes ago)
I Became Hugely Popular After Becoming a Cannon Fodder Star (3 hours ago)
I Can Redeem the Merit Template (6 hours ago)
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com