801

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 801: Feel good
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 801: Feel good
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
An audience suddenly remembered that Liu Ye had previously posted a recording on Weibo, saying that the owner of the pet food company personally answered questions and answered questions raised by Taobao users in the evaluation. At the time, this Weibo also caused a lot of discussion, because the boss's answer was funny and humorous, and he could hear it. He was serious about every Chinese customer.

Peter's voice is exactly the same as that in that recording!

"At that time, I thought the boss' voice was very nice, deep and frustrated, much like the tone of an English movie."

"People are also handsome."

哎 "Hey, unfortunately he was anxious to leave without saying two more words."

Uh ...

Liu Ye worked from dawn to dawn, and the audience in the live broadcast room came around. Some people were so sleepy that they couldn't sleep. Some people just got up and opened their eyes. The first thing they did was to watch her live broadcast. more.

Later viewers didn't see Peter's live broadcast, they were very sorry. Fortunately, all the netizens who stayed up late are witty screenshots, especially the section where Peter supports Liu Ye. They think Peter's words are worthy of believing. If Liu Ye is really bad, an international company as big as this can change another mainland agent in a minute, but the bosses of everyone stand firm on Liu Ye's side, and then look at the comments of some people on the Internet.

At 7:30 in the morning, Liu Ye's mobile phone had only 3% of power left. She took the phone to the office to charge it and did not turn off the live broadcast room. There is a daily live broadcast leaderboard on the love live broadcast platform. Princess Qi's name is already at the top of the list, Liu Qian plans to dominate the list today.

After plugging in the charger, Liu Ye suggested that viewers come back to watch the live broadcast in half an hour-there is nothing to see in her office. She then left the office to continue working.

Yu Zhan was busy with Liu Ye for a whole night. He worked harder than Liu Ye because before he came last night, he and Bai Ying cooperated to perform a large heart operation on a pet dog. The entire operation took 5 hours. It was already past twelve in the evening when he came out of the shop, and drove nonstop to the Liu Ye warehouse. After Yu Zhan became the boss, he was no longer responsible for the basic work of the pet hospital, but if he was to treat small animals with serious injuries and intractable diseases, Yu Zhan would still take the shot.

He always thinks that his job is a veterinarian, investing in film and television companies, being a small boss or something, and part-time. His Weibo profile has been changed to: "main veterinarian, vice chairman of Xinghe Film and Television Company".

Surgery is as skillful as playing a musical instrument. You must practice your hands often. If you do not perform surgery for a long time and wait for your hands to be born, you will find it difficult to pick them up again. At that time Yu Zhan would become a downright businessman, repeating his father's old path. Although he seems forced to start on that road now, he still wants to continue his dream.

When Liu Ye came out of the office building, he saw Yu Zhan covering his mouth and yawning all the time. He rubbed his red **** eyes and greeted them, but the employees who were obviously slow in moving came together and smiled. Ask everyone, "What do you want for breakfast?"

"I wasn't hungry at first, and you asked, I was really hungry!"

谢谢 "Thank you, I want a bowl of tofu brain and two churros."

"A bowl of plain noodles is enough."

"Three cages love fresh meat buns, you know, I have a bigger taste!"

Uh ...

Whether it is a white-collar worker who usually sits in an office or a worker who moves goods in a warehouse, he is not polite to Yu Zhan. He is as familiar as his own family. Everyone likes this job because they have a good boss and a boss's boyfriend. better!

Yu Zhan often comes here to help and share the work for Liu Ye. They all say that the details can best witness the character. Yu Zhan is not the first time to treat guests. He has invited three meals a day for all employees, although he usually eats box lunch. Popular fast foods like noodles are not valuable to the rich, but Yu Zhan always remembers and takes care of everyone, not to mention the rich second generation, ordinary people can't do it. This is a precious intention.

What's even more valuable is that Yu Zhan remembers the names of each of them. When everyone "orders", he records it on his mobile phone at the same time. After remembering it, he repeats it to check if there are any problems. His patient and meticulous service attitude, More professional than a real waiter.

Yu Yu Zhan finished reading and found that one person did not order.

He looked at Cao Chuanxiang who was standing outside the crowd. "Sister Cao, what are you going to eat?"

A slap of "Sister Cao" called Cao Chuanxiang flattered and blushed, because she was physically exhausted, and because she felt embarrassed. Cao Chuanxiang is 30 years old. Among the female employees of Liu Ye Company, the oldest is Mao Yuchen, who first called her "Sister Cao". Others saw her call and called with her. Yu Zhan was younger than her, and called her a "sister" with the flow, which seemed to be fine, but Cao Chuanxiang stood still, and didn't even know what to say.

She thought of her deceased husband, and thought of Wang Zhihua lying on the bed ...

On the day Wang Zhihua was taken to the hospital for rescue ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ The Wang family rushed to the hospital in full. At the door of the rescue room, Granny Wang was very emotional, crying and crying, not to show people, she was really afraid Now, Wang Zhihua is her favorite son and the only son. If Wang Zhihua dies again, what can she hope for? It doesn't matter how much money there is.

Fortunately, Wang Zhihua was not in danger of life. Soon after, her consciousness was restored. The family surrounded him and shivered and asked for warmth. The old lady suddenly found that there was a person missing from her—what about her eldest son-in-law?

The old lady of King Wang knew that Cao Chuanxiang was working in the capital, and she did not care what she did. She immediately called Cao Chuanxiang, and ordered her to come to the hospital immediately. Cao Chuanxiang knew this at the time, but pretended to be stupid on the phone, pretending to be shocked, and said timidly, "I have to go to work."

"Your little uncle has such a big deal, you still have the mood to work? How much money can you make in that day?"

Cao Chuanxiang heard the words of Granny Wang, and she was indifferent. She thought that she was making less money and that she should not go to work. She gave her a penny! However, Cao Chuanxiang still asked Zhang Pei for a long time. She didn't explain the reason for the leave, Zhang Pei didn't ask, and she immediately approved the leave. She didn't dare to look at Zhang Pei's eyes. She thought that Zhang Pei should have guessed it.

After arriving at the hospital, Cao Chuanxiang heard Wang Zhihua's wailing sound like killing a pig in the corridor. Just after the operation, the anesthetic passed, which was the most painful time. Cao Chuanxiang followed his voice into the ward, and saw Wang Zhihua with bandages on his body and the Wang family who packed the ward.

This scene reminded her of an idiom-chicken flying dog jumping.

:. :

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

Popular Today
Reincarnated as A Bamboo (22.8k views today)
The True Young Miss Is A Spoiled Boss (20.1k views today)
Chaoshen Technology Trading Mall (16k views today)
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com