795

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 795: Water entry
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 795: Water entry
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Vertical signs and stone monuments are usually made for deceased people, and the young people show that they cursed Liu Chengyu to die.

This sentence completely annoyed Liu Chengyu, and he rebuked, "Where's that stinky boy, did you talk like that? There is no education, and the dog is fed up with ethics. You go and set up two brands for your parents before you come to me. Site talks to me. "

Liu Chengyu was also very poisonous. He scolded the young man's parents with his teeth. The young man's temper was exploded at that time. He threw down the fishing rod in his hand, jumped up, his face was cold, and he pointed at Liu Chengyu. There is something you can say again. "

"You asked me to say it ten more times, and I can also say that I have seen more rabbits like you, who have no one in life, and because of my youth, I think I'm right," Liu Chengyu refused, letting off his fingers resting on his eyes. He hated talking and pointing at people the most in his life. He thought that only particularly uneducated people would do this. His eyes were full of contempt. "At first glance you are the kind of person with low cultural quality, a hooligan-like, no Respect the elders, speak the language, spray the feces, and the elders in the family are dead. "

"Nimabi," after the young man spit out his fragrance, he would hit Liu Chengyu with his fist. He was stopped by two fishermen who had heard the movement and came to watch the lively crowd. "Calm, lad, calm!"

Other fishermen immediately appeased Liu Chengyu, "Liu, you also dissipate the fire, why bother with a child who has no hair?"

"Yeah, he's new here and breaks the rules. You just have to learn a few words. It's not worth it to be angry."

Surrounded by so many people pointing and pointing, the young man didn't admit it, sulking, "Where's the **** rule? A broken fish pond, but also gangs, and formed a gang? Really funny, these natural Landscapes and lakes belong to everyone! First come, first served. I arrived early, and deserve to be able to fish here. Why do you fool me away? You think there are many people, and I am afraid? There should still be in this world Justice is right. I won't leave today. I'll see what you can do to me. If you have the ability to call the police, let my police arrest me. "

The young man shook off the two fishermen, sat down on the small bench with one butt, and firmly grasped his fishing rod in his hand. He sat firmly and confidently in this excellent position, looking provocatively. Liu Chengyu.

承 Liu Chengyu's face turned red with him, and he really didn't make sense of it, unless he bought or contracted Lake XX, which would not be possible with money, not to mention he didn't have that much money.

A fisherman advised Liu Chengyu, "Don't be mad with him, I will give you my status, and my place is also good," he said, and already helped Liu Chengyu lift the toolbox and pulled Liu Chengyu in the other direction.

Here with a junior for a stalemate over the battlefield, it seems that he is small, naive and shameful, does not fit his rich status, let others look at the joke for nothing, Liu Chengyu angry and angry, reason is still online. Just as the fisherman gave him the steps, he caught the fire and walked down the steps.

As soon as Liu Chengyu left, the others did n’t have much fun to watch, and the crowd was gone. The fishermen with good intentions took the opportunity to remind the young people, "Hey, you offend someone who is terrible. Similarly, he is not old at all. He is only fifty years old. He is particularly rich. He drives a XX sports car for fishing. He has a background in the capital. You see, the weather is good and the temperature is mild. It is more suitable for wild fishing. We have so many. People came early to occupy the place, but no one dared to sit with you. You should understand the reason. If you want to continue fishing in Lake XX, you still have to be careful. "

"Oh, what about it? Couldn't he drive me out of the capital? He has such great ability to fish in such a popular place?"

Seeing him look like a wind in his ears, the fisherman secretly said that he really didn't know how to lift him, and was too lazy to ignore him and left.

Liu Chengyu's new fishing position was only a few dozen meters away from the excellent position. He quickly set up a chair over there, propped up the fishing rod, and everything was ready to start fishing. He and the fisherman who let the place sit together. Laughing chat, as if not affected by the young people.

He grabbed the victory and the young man was not happy. He squinted his eyes from time to time to pay attention to and observe the situation of Liu Chengyu. His attention was not on fishing at all, and there was a fish hook, or someone reminded him before he hurriedly pulled the rod.

He took no notice, and he even caught a big fish of more than 20 kg! He was very surprised himself. No wonder this position was regarded as a treasure. It was really a treasure of feng shui. Later, the young man looked like a koi and caught several precious big fish one after another. Many people admired his good luck and came to watch the crowd. Fish, by the way, fortunately, after all, except for small fish and shrimp, they had nothing to harvest in the morning.

承 Liu Chengyu is even worse, not even a small fish caught, fishing is enjoying the moment of great fish hooking, Liu Chengyu staring at the young people surrounded by the crowd, full of pride, very angry. If he hadn't snatched his place ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~, he caught so many good fishes, and the lucky man sought after by him is his good luck.

承 Liu Chengyu's previous anger was originally suppressed, but now he is stimulated again. The more he wants to get angry, the more he can no longer restrain his emotions. Anger value rushed up to the top.

At the other end, everyone spread out after watching the big fish, and the young man returned to calm. He sat back in his chair and continued fishing. He Yuguang noticed that Liu Chengyu was walking in his own direction.

He turned his eyes alertly, took out his mobile phone, didn't dial any number, put it directly in his ear, pretended to talk to people, and said with a very loud voice, "I went to Lake XX for fishing for the first time today. , I caught 5 big fish, ha ha ha, so happy. "

"Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, everything went smoothly. At the beginning, I encountered a bad thing. An old man who died, had to grab a spot with me. It was a neurosis. Come and scold me! "

The young man talked and looked at Liu Chengyu, the closer Liu Chengyu was to him, the more excited he was, for fear that the other party would not hear.

With his outstanding talent for acting, Liu Chengyu was again half-dead. He wanted to find a theory for young people and wanted to return to his place. But behind him, he stared at the young man's back, and a terrible one gradually floated in his head. idea.

The young man was still talking on the phone, and he suddenly pushed his hands **** his shoulder. He screamed "ah", followed by the sound of "flop".

:. :

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

Popular Today
Godly Heavenly Path: Full Level Instantly (152.3k views today)
Silicon Valley (121.7k views today)
The Atypical Young Lady Has Returned (87.9k views today)
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com