843

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 843: Go abroad
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 843: Go abroad
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The man also wore a black Hanfu, and his clothes fit well, revealing his unusually slender neck, wide shoulders and thin waist lines, inexplicably reminiscent of ancient battlefields, sturdy armor and unparalleled heroes.

This man was carrying his hands behind his back, his eyes looking at the lush and lush mountains in the distance, the empty sky, the sky began to brighten, the first light flared in the east, and the light projected the shadow of the man on the ground obliquely, garnishing him There was a golden halo. He is merely a back view, but it makes the viewer feel a domineering tactics, Jiangshan at his feet.

Neither of the posters showed the front, but netizens could tell at a glance that they were Liu Ye and Tang Tu. Their unmatched temperament was unique in the entertainment industry.

The poster is completely in the style of Chinese ink painting. It is realistic near, abstract in the distance, elegant in style, and profound in artistic conception. For this reason, the poster's color tone is relatively single. After all, the colors of ink paintings are generally only black, gray, and white. Even if there are forests and sunlight in the posters, the colors are still dark, appearing high-level and textured.

At first glance, the clothes of the two protagonists are black, but upon closer inspection, netizens find that their clothes are extremely delicate. The accessories on Liu Yan's head are particularly complicated and craftsmanship. Her collar, cuffs and placket are dark red. , She and Tang Tu have looming golden light on the clothes, which are the shapes of Zhai Niao, Qilin and Yunlong. They are very low-key and luxurious, combined with their own temperament, noble and gorgeous.

At the bottom of the poster is the name of the movie "Autumn Moon of Han Animation". Unlike the previous poster, this new poster is mainly in English. The Chinese characters are more like annotations, the fonts are small, and the colors are very light. The whole poster has a strong artistic atmosphere, and it is not an exaggeration to say that it is a painting.

Liu Ye saw that the poster was P. She and Tang Tu arrived at Wuling Mountain at seven o'clock in the morning, and they missed the sunrise long ago. In the later period, professionals took the sunrise scene shot by the camera crew in advance and they shot it later. The photos are combined together and it looks very real. She looked at the poster herself and thought that she and Tang Tu had watched the sunrise together, let alone, it was quite romantic ...

A series of propaganda offensives have made all netizens enthusiastic!

"Oh my god, this poster looks so good !!"

"The whole picture is exquisite and more heart-warming than the previous poster."

"Liu Ying is a fairy who can't eat fireworks on earth."

"Tangtu looks like an emperor (laughing)."

"I want to use this picture as a mobile desktop and ask for a high-definition version."

...

Netizens were not only amazed by this poster, they were also excited about the movie's upcoming release overseas.

"Some domestic movies can be shown in several overseas countries at the same time, I am very proud, I hope that" Han Gong Qiu Yue "can achieve good results abroad, come on!"

"Support! The Chinese style of this film is very strong. It respects the historical facts in terms of plot, costumes, soundtracks and pictures, so that foreigners can also feel the beautiful Chinese culture."

"Han Gong Qiu Yue" is really good-looking. I used to go to the cinema three times before. "

"Why is there no Europe? I hope Europe can also be released."

"I'm curious, do foreigners understand our history films? Some of the lines are antique, how do they translate them? Are the crooked nuts watching subtitles or have English dubbing?"

"I think translation doesn't matter, it's mainly to look at the picture, just like this poster (laughing)."

...

Everyone discussed fiercely and enthusiastically. How happy it is that the movies you like can be known by more people and can be spread all over the world. However, there are always people who sing counter-instances and look different.

More than one netizen wrote a message, "Objectively speaking, there is still a certain gap between" Autumn Moon in Han Palace "and first-class Hollywood movies. The plot is very cliché. Wang Zhaojun's story before many movies and TV series and even cartoons are bad, I did I think it's a good adaptation of this version. "

"Yes, this movie can be popular because of its good release time, high network traffic of several starring actors, and various incompetent speculations in the early stage of shooting. This is an indisputable fact. It doesn't work abroad. "

"Do n’t think too much. I bet that 95% of the moviegoers in foreign movie theaters will be Chinese. After all, North America and Australia are immigrant countries, and Chinese are the most popular. And based on past experience, it is released abroad. The fire-produced domestic movies are really only watched by overseas Chinese, and even the second generation of Chinese immigrants are unlikely to go to the cinema. "

"Visually, this movie is going to be upset abroad."

...

Hundreds and thousands of comments rushed below these ridiculous comments.

"It's not easy for domestic films to go abroad and go to the world. You don't encourage them. You still say some weird words there. Are we our own movies that will never be on the stage and you will be happy? Are you Chinese? "

"We are no worse than foreign countries, but the backwardness of the first few hundred years makes us lack confidence, but we have a brilliant civilization of 5,000 years, and countless real historical stories. These stories can be taken out of random. An epic blockbuster, much more exciting than foreign historical films! Are there fewer remakes in Hollywood? Not all fried leftovers! I find that some people are really cheap ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ We have not been easy They got up again, but they still had to kneel and be dogs and slaves and speak for the master. "

"Which Hollywood movie is still being played there, no matter which movie is now a routine, there are no surprises to the audience, but domestic movies are different, at least this movie gives me a bright look."

"I have watched" Han Gong Qiu Yue "and this year's Hollywood blockbuster in the movie theater, and I really don't think Hollywood movies are better than it."

"The starting point of the two is different, the shooting environment is different, and the investment is completely different. The cost of" Han Gong Qiu Yue "is only a little over 100 million. Hollywood is always a billion production, and the special effects pictures must be cool."

"It's not that we can't accept bad reviews, but it's so exciting to be released overseas, and so inspiring news, seeing this kind of comments from you, it makes people feel half-hearted and very uncomfortable. No movie will It is a perfect work. There are definitely some drawbacks, but I don't need you to point out here.

"You are either mentally retarded, or a sunspot, write a scolding message, how much money does your boss send you? Does Wu Mao have it? (Contempt)"

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com