765

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 765: Crowd actors
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 765: Crowd actors
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Xinghe Film and Television is about to start a TV series that requires a large number of mass actors. Yu Zhan also previously mentioned publicly that recruiting actors is a laborious and laborious task, so we decided to directly select mass actors from the fans. Anyway, we will hold a lottery. It ’s better to choose some from the fans as mysterious special awards. The winning fans will have the opportunity to experience filming. Each of the winning fans has a face-shot of about two minutes. "

This mysterious special award is really mysterious and special enough to make millions of viewers in the live broadcast room excited. Filming! Who hasn't had the urge to be a star or make a movie? Who doesn't want the way the crew works? Make-up, wearing costumes, reading lines, and playing with handsome men and women are exciting to think about, but ordinary people do n’t talk about filming. There is no chance of being interviewed on the TV series for news interviews. Net Red, Bo is famous!

Netizens have never thought that they can get an opportunity to shoot an orthodox TV series in the live broadcast room of Internet celebrities? This is really incredible! All kinds of questions are coming, Liu Ye must answer questions.

Someone asked, "What kind of TV series is it?"

Liu Ye: "Youth campus theme, called" Youth Plan "."

"Is there any acting requirement? Audition or something? If we won't act and win the Mystery Special Award, will it still be done at that time?"

Liu Ye: "Basically there are no requirements, as long as you are under 50 years old, there is always a role for you." Liu Ye they don't think there will be netizens over 50 years old in the old fans of "Miss Sisters", 40 years old The above are rare.

"Isn't it a web drama?"

Liu Yan: "Of course not, Xinghe Film and Television never made a show."

"Who is the main character?"

Liu Yan: "They are all newcomers to Xinghe Film and Television, but the female No. 2 is the sister of a small friend. Uncle Qin and Jiang Lin will make a cameo."

"Where was the TV series shot?"

Liu Ye: "Shoot in the capital's film and television base. If the winning fan does not live in the capital, as long as you have time to film, we will bear the transportation and accommodation costs for you. If you are really inconvenient and do n’t have time, you can give up Receive the prize and give the opportunity to others. "

"When is the shooting time?"

Liu Yan: "Everyone's shooting time is different. Considering the timing of the individual and the crew, you can discuss with us."

...

After knowing the specific information, netizens felt that this mysterious special award was simply refreshing, which is equivalent to traveling to the capital for free, experiencing the fun of being an actor, and being in close contact with the big stars. Moreover, they believe in the reputation of Xinghe Film and Television. The TV series it produced before are quite hot. In case this "Youth Plan" is on fire, wouldn't they be able to debut!

The more you think, the more beautiful you will be, but you will win the prize in advance.

"If you have no doubt, we will start drawing mysterious special prizes now," Liu Yan said, and Chao Jiang Chengfeng nodded, and the lucky draw page appeared again. No suspense was created, the mystery special prize drawing process was faster, because it took some time to answer questions, and now it was more than ten o'clock, Liu Ye did not want to make the live broadcast too late.

Soon, 10 winning fans were confirmed.

"I didn't get the autographed photos and calligraphy in front of me. I was very frustrated. I had planned to quit the live broadcast room. I didn't expect there would be better prizes waiting for me, hahaha!"

"Happy, the capital is up, I haven't been to the capital yet."

"Oh my God, can I really make a movie? I wanted to be an actor when I was a kid. It was a dream come true."

"Thank Liu Ye, thank Yu Bo, and thank you," Sisters and sisters! "

...

The other viewers looked at the messages of 10 of them, with a sour heart and unspeakable envy, as if luck was in their hands, but they passed at their fingertips.

"Fans who haven't won, please don't be discouraged. We will regularly carry out similar sweepstakes in the future. You missed this period and can wait for the next one."

Liu Ye's words gave everyone a little confidence.

Next is the surprise that Liu Ye prepared for her veteran fans. She chose 10 fans who initially followed her, including "Quick! Call Brother", "Xia Xiaoting Tingting", "The Dragon Roar" ... . She read out the 10 net names one by one, and each fan shouted "to" in the message area.

"When I first started broadcasting, only a few people watched every day. It was you who accompanied me and gave me the courage to persevere. Thank you for accompanying me along the way. The gift I prepared for you is this mysterious special award. There is also this performance opportunity. "

"Actually, my sister doesn't need to prepare such a big gift. I see that the Internet celebrities I like are becoming more and more popular, and I am honored."-I just came to see shoes

"You have sent me a word, my baby is."-Xiaoting Tingxia

"I like you because I think you deserve what I like, and now it seems that my dedication is not wrong." —— The dragon growled

"When will the TV series be filmed? Brother can't help it. I bought the ticket myself, and I booked the hotel myself. Brother is not bad for this money."-Quick! Called brother

...

The surprise that Liu Ye prepared for his veteran fan, other audiences have no room to blame, they all felt very moved. This incident let them know that if they insisted on the fan alone, they could be rewarded one day. Liu Ye asked ten fans if they had time, and it was inconvenient for them to come to the capital. They all said that there were no problems. They were busy with work and studying, even if the kitchen knife fell out of the sky, they would come to participate in the filming.

"All fans who have won the Mystery Special Award, please send me your specific contact information ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ It would be best if I could add your WeChat." Liu Ye has his own WeChat, Adding Wechat mainly needs to know their gender and appearance, so that Tao Zhiyao and Ye Liang can arrange their roles.

As a result, after she finished speaking, the message area was full of other fans' self-declaration of WeChat, all funny comments such as "Please add me on WeChat.", "I am here, wait for me anytime".

Peach is a little fairy: "Ha ha ha, so many phone numbers, we will become a group of friends in the live broadcast room."

"Sister Tao, you're here too, why don't you come out and talk to us all night?"

Seeing this message, Liu Ye turned his hands behind the camera, "Sister Peach, come over here, don't be shy!"

Tao Zhiyao glanced at her, as if to say, "You're just shy !!!"

Liu Ye said to the fans with a smile, "The end of the live broadcast will be responsible for sister Taozi. I am a little thirsty and I will leave the game first."

Tao Zhiyao: "..."

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Do you like this site? Donate here:

Popular Today
I Shocked My Stunning Daughter at the Start (29.1k views today)
Godly Heavenly Path: Full Level Instantly (16.4k views today)
Silicon Valley (14.3k views today)
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com