793

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 793: 1 reversal
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 793: 1 reversal
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
At this critical moment, Tang Tu took the initiative to scorch himself. "I originally wanted to stay away, but I couldn't sit still when I saw the attack on Yu Zhan on the Internet. After all, he is my boss! Let me testify, Yu Zhan did not help the Liu family in the matter of Liu Ye ’s father's drunk driving accident, because it was me who really helped them! "

Tang Tu's Weibo is not long, but it caused netizens' discussion to stop abruptly. Without waiting for their response, he sent several screenshots in succession. It was a few days last year. He and Liu Ye WeChat chat records, the topic is all about Liu Chengyu's car accident.

It was mentioned that Tang Tu had found a name for Liu Xie, a lawyer who is very famous throughout the capital and even across the country. He could help Liu Xie to open up the relationship between relevant departments and keep her father safe. The chat also mentioned the high cost of the lawyer and the transfer of money. Liu Ye also passed several electronic documents related to the case to Tang Tu, saying that he should be transferred to the lawyer on his behalf.

In the last chat, Liu Ye said to Tang Tu, "My father has been acquitted. Thank you very much! Thank you very much!"

Tang Tu replied "It's okay, such a trivial matter, there is no need to be polite."

This is not the first time that netizens have seen the chat records of Liu Ye and Tang Tu. Everyone remembers that the last time they were sharing a scandal, Qiao Xin secretly took screenshots, tampered with the content of the chat, and caused a stir.

Netizens were stunned by the only two broadcasted chat records. They subconsciously thought that Tang Tu's Weibo was stolen? Who secretly took his phone to take pictures? His behavior is similar to He Lushen's rename and admitting that he is a "green-haired turtle". However, even if his Weibo was stolen and his mobile phone was stolen, the content of his Weibo was too real, and this chat record could not be fabricated by simply modifying a few words.

"So, Tang Tu is blowing himself up? Is he crazy !!!"

"The time of watching the chat record is completely in line with the timeline of Liu Ye's father's car accident. It should be true."

"My mother, this reversal is too god."

"Ah, Dr. Yu has been stigmatized again, but a large group of people believe that the truth is true, and scolded him in various ways, distressing my male god."

"I still feel bad about my Tutu! It's messy now, why should he admit it?"

Tang Tu replied to this fan message, "I just want to clarify the facts and restore the truth. Regarding whether my approach is right or wrong, you can discuss it rationally. Yu Zhan is not wrong anyway."

Some people also asked, "If the date is more accurate, Liu Ye has already dated Yu Zhan at that time. Why was she in trouble, she didn't ask her boyfriend for help first, and went to Tutu for help? Isn't this a quest for distance? Can you answer my question? "

Tang Tu really responded! "Sorry, I didn't make it clear. It wasn't Liu Ye who asked me for help. It was her lawyer who first asked for the lawyer. The lawyer was troubled at first and didn't agree, so I took over Liu Ye's father's case after my persuasion. In order to protect the person concerned, I ca n’t say the name of this lawyer. Please do n’t investigate the identity of the lawyer, all consequences will be borne by me! ”

Seeing Tang Tu's serious response to fans, the first question that netizens thought was that Tang Tu gave his life to protect Yu Zhan, what did he try to do? Not to mention that Yu Zhan is his boss. With Tang Tu's fame and backstage, he opened his own studio, and the independent portal is also a matter of minutes. Moreover, Yu Zhan was once Tang Tu's rival. Now everyone doesn't think Tang Tu still likes Liu Ye, and the two have no interaction at all!

Netizens' concerns have completely deviated. They were all touched by Tang Tu. They believed that Tang Tu had a spirit of high style, a lofty selfless character, and a man's demeanor. What a precious character it is, a love on earth!

As for his matchmaking between Liu Ye and the famous lawyer, netizens also feel that it is acceptable, at least not a principle error. After all, from his explanation and WeChat content, he just helped Liu Ye to invite a bully The energy-rich lawyer talked brightly and did not involve any y transactions. Besides, he was pursuing Liu Ye at the time. It was already very good to do this step. Of course, such a powerful lawyer must not be accessible to ordinary people.

Therefore, unlike see jessical214's reaction to Yu Zhan's diligence and manipulation of power, netizens are more tolerant of Tang Tu. Perhaps there are reasons for him to confess his mistakes, or maybe he is the loser of his relationship with Liu Ye and Yu Zhan People often sympathize with the weak.

"It turned out that the lawyer's credit was behind this, and we were again brought to rhythm by see jessical214 !!! Anger"

"And according to Tang Tu, in the beginning it was communication between lawyers. He just played a role in helping the flames."

"If I'm Liu Ye and I meet such a powerful lawyer and such a good opportunity to save my father, why not accept it? Liu Ye is not a god. She has all the emotions and desires of a normal person. Does it make her see her? Did the father suffer and remain indifferent? "

"Confucianism and Mencius in Chinese Confucianism are all about maintaining the most basic principle of filial piety in human nature. There is another one in ancient law called" kissing relatives and concealing each other. "I believe that there is no fault in protecting and concealing your loved ones, and there is no penalty. I don't think there is anything wrong with Liu Ye's best interests for his father. Besides, their family has paid huge compensation for this. If her father is in jail, the Wang family will definitely not get that much money. "

"So it seems that see jessical 214 is making rumors again? Didn't it say in the police report that the police will hold the rumors responsible?"

"Burned up ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ Repeatedly fooled us as a fool. Doesn't she know the story of the wolf coming, and I will never believe any microblogs she posts in the future! "

"Why didn't the net police fēngshā her?"

Tang Tu ’s fans are more than a hundred times that of see jessical 214. Their microblog influence is not at all an order of magnitude. In less than ten minutes, the entire situation has been reversed by him.

Yu Zhan himself did not expect Tang Tu to do this for him.

To be honest, he was touched! !!

He had previously known that Tang Daqing's intention to push Tang Tu to his side was pretentious, but he never regarded him as a friend, not only because Tang Tu was his lover, since his parents died, very few people could walk into him Becoming his true friend, he did have a deeper relationship with many people, and his popularity is very good, but he can only mention his best friends, but there are only a few of them.

. 5

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Do you like this site? Donate here:

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com