805

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 805: Buddha Department Live
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 805: Buddha Department Live
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Zhang Pei immediately called in the security and closed the company's doors. At this time, all the trucks had been unloaded and the truck had already left. There were only internal employees at the company, and the work had also entered the closing stage. The employees stayed up all night. Very tired and listless, looking forward to finishing work early and going home to bed.

丈 The two monks were confused and thought the boss was about to have a meeting. Unexpectedly Zhang Pei asked them if they had seen suspicious characters. Everyone looked at each other. Liu Ye and Zhang Pei had no doubts about the people present because the thief could not remain on the scene after the theft. They told the staff that Peter's laptop was gone. .

Suddenly, everyone's doze was awake!

嫚 After Liu Li ’s mobile phone was fully charged, she had been fixed on a chair at the door of the warehouse. She had not moved, and there was no interruption to the live broadcast. She was still the first in the long list. She picked up her mobile phone to call the police and wanted to interrupt the live broadcast, but felt that the audience had heard the conversation about the theft just now. It would be better to broadcast the whole thing directly to the public, so that more viewers could see it, and thieves could see it. ...

As a result, she used Yu Zhan's mobile phone to report the alarm.

She didn't know that the comment area of ​​the live room had exploded. And Liu Ye ’s live broadcast in the morning was too boring, the phone angle has not changed, and she did not host the commentary. She really responded to her title "Buddhism live broadcast". Before Peter's computer was stolen, the real-time audience was less than 700w people, double the number of viewers in the early morning, but not comparable to the 3000w + at the peak of Liu Ye.

Liu Ying is completely out of mood and has no time to care what everyone is saying in the live broadcast room, not to mention that the number of viewers in her live broadcast room is rising at an alarming rate.

The situation was urgent. Everyone looked for a computer in two ways. Yu Zhan and Peter went to the security room to check the surveillance video. Zhang Pei and Liu Ye were with the employees and asked if they had any relevant clues.

Checking and monitoring is not as simple as imagined. From last night to now, it was almost 12 hours. They did not know when the thief sneaked into the office. There are a total of 20 cameras in the entire warehouse and office area. The 4 cameras are also a big project. They have to stare at each surveillance video every second.

Yu Yuzhan called several security guards and everyone assigned tasks to check the video together.

The police arrived in less than five minutes. Because Boss Wu had come to trouble before, Liu Ye complained to the police station in his jurisdiction. The police attached great importance to it and changed directly to a new director. The former director was said to have been punished.

During this period of discussion, many people thought that the person who stole the computer might be Cao Chuanxiang. First, Cao Chuanxiang is the only employee who is not present at the scene. Second, it was seen that Cao Chuanxiang had entered the office building in the name of going to the toilet before leaving, and stayed in the office building for a few minutes. A black handbag; third, someone saw Cao Chuanxiang walking out of the company's door with a black handbag; fourth, although Cao Chuanxiang had less restraint and did not often communicate with colleagues, everyone did not understand her family situation, but they felt she Seems very poor.

There is another very important reason. Everyone buried in their hearts won't tell Zhang Pei and Liu Ye—they just look at Cao Chuanxiang. Cao Chuanxiang turned right after only half a month's work. Others, including Zhang Pei's favorite Mao Yuchen, worked for a whole month before turning right. Moreover, some people have heard that Cao Chuanxiang's first month's salary is calculated according to formal work. The company has heavy tasks and few people. Everyone must work overtime. Even the boss is no exception. But Cao Chuanxiang is the only employee in the company who can go to work on time. They often arrive late and leave early, and the boss and the wife do n’t mention the matter of withholding money. They feel extremely imbalanced.

They speculated that Cao Chuanxiang might be a family member, but they didn't feel like it, because Liu Ye rarely talked to her, and her attitude toward her was not as cool as the security at the door, but there was a vague kind of politeness.

The staff members also analyzed in front of the police, but Zhang Pei told the police firmly that "Cao Chuanxiang cannot be a thief."

Liu Ying also shook his head. "Everyone thinks more about it, it has nothing to do with her."

Although Liu Ye explained why she let Cao Chuanxiang get off work early, the police still listed Cao Chuanxiang as a suspect. In order to reveal the truth of the incident, it is the duty of the police to investigate all those who have the possibility of committing a crime.

They asked two employees who said they saw Cao Chuanxiang's bag walk out of the office building and the employees who walked out of the company's door. They found a big doubt. Others, including Liu Ye, could prove that Cao Chuanxiang was in Yu Zhan's car. Why did you leave when you left the company?

The police then seriously questioned the second employee, who swears that he really saw Cao Chuanxiang leaving the company with a black handbag.

Obviously, this contradiction is the crux of the problem.

At this time, the third employee couldn't help but stood up and said, "It must have been stolen by Cao Chuanxiang. She had a motive for committing the crime! Her deceased husband was Wang Chunhua ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ and was killed by the boss's father the year before. That man! "

With this remark, all employees of the entire company were taken aback. Everyone had various speculations about what Cao Chuanxiang was, and it made the boss mother and daughter look at each other differently, but her true identity was too unexpected for them, and they could n’t even dream about it, would n’t it be so good in the TV series!

The police also hesitated for a moment. Liu Chengyu's case was almost the model of the capital police, security, traffic police. Almost all police officers at the police station knew about this. The policeman looked at Liu Ye and Zhang Pei in a confirming tone. "Is this true?"

The look of the mother and daughter is very complicated. Although Cao Chuanxiang's identity will be revealed sooner or later, it should not be at such an inappropriate time. The employee who broke the news came from the security department. When Cao Chuanxiang came to apply, she mentioned to the security guard at the door that her husband was Wang Chunhua. She also mentioned the accident, and was finally allowed to enter by Liu Ye. The security probably remembered that she said Passing words, and pass on the message to this employee.

Liu Liu nodded, "Yes, but I believe she is innocent."

She won't blame the employee for his big mouth. No one knows such a big secret. He is already very secretive.

The employees' doubts about Cao Chuanxiang were also answered at this moment. They even called their own boss, 3.1 million, plus work arrangements and extraordinary privileges. That Wang Zhihua even shamelessly came to ask for money. The boss and the wife were really unlucky!

Actually, the police think so, but now the focus is on theft, not a car accident!

:. :

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com