739

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 739: Go in
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 739: Go in
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Peter put down another 100-dollar bill, said "sorry" to all the diners and Uncle Ma who were watching the show, and pulled Zhang Pei away.

...

It wasn't until she got in the car that Zhang Pei looked back. She said to Peter, "Thank you, I want to kick him for a long time. You're angry at me."

Peter laughed, like a cloud-like sky, with a burst of light. "I thought you would blame me, and you shouldn't hurt yourself in public."

"Some people are so hateful that when they can't restrain him, they can be relieved by beating him!" Zhang Pei also laughed, she really felt happy!

She quickly started the car and poured out of the parking lot. At this moment, she saw a police car driving in front of her, parked at the alley, and got off two policemen from the car.

Perhaps some onlookers called the police. Peter saw the police and didn't mind.

Zhang Pei also turned a deaf ear, stepped on the accelerator to accelerate, and drove away.

Zhang Pei and Peter were silent for a while,

Peter suddenly asked, "Why did you divorce your ex-husband?"

Zhang Pei grasped the steering wheel and looked at the road ahead.

"Sorry, it doesn't matter if you don't want to say it," Peter respects her privacy.

"There is nothing to say. My ex-husband was drunk. He drunk and drove at the end of last year. He had an accident and killed a person. In order to prevent him from being penalized, we reached a settlement with the victim ’s family and paid them 3.1 million. cash."

These words involved some professional terminology words, beyond Zhang Pei's English ability. The words she described were not in the same grammar, but Peter could guess her meaning. He didn't speak, looked at her, and listened carefully.

Zhang Pei didn't know why he trusted Peter so much, maybe because Peter gave Liu Chengyu's beautiful kick to her heart, "3.1 million compensation for ordinary people like us means huge debts, saying Sadly, these debts were basically repaid by Liu Ye alone, and she also acted as the cat food agent to pay off the debts. "

"Family has suffered so much, but my ex-husband did n’t know how to repent. He did n’t drink wine properly. He wasted time on useless socializing and socializing. He did n’t have any intention to take on family debts. He deservedly enjoyed Liu ’s contribution On the cognition of many issues, my disagreement with him gradually widened. In the end, I could only divorce. At the time of divorce, I didn't ask him for anything. I gave up to this point. I didn't expect him to still be greedy and content.

"A ridiculous man," Peter thought his kick was too light. How could a man allow his wife and daughter to bear the serious consequences of his mistake?

It's no wonder that the other person gave him an appetite. "This kind of person is an incompetent dreg, but I can't figure it out. As a father, why doesn't he love his daughter? Because I will never let my daughter be wronged. "

"He doesn't like Liu Ye," Zhang Pei could only say. The fact that Liu Ye is an ancient princess is a secret, not a secret. She trusted Yu Zhan and Sun Weiwei, but she did not trust her ex-husband at all. Zhang Pei was most anxious about which day Liu Chengyu was, because his life was not smooth, and he was heartbroken to reveal the truth.

Hey, if Liu Chengyu is dead,

How good!

Thinking of this, Zhang Pei hesitated, how could she have such terrible thoughts?

Liu Ye ’s position in Zhang Pei ’s heart has far surpassed her former husband. She also thought that if Liu Ye had not faced such a huge change with her biological daughter, what would the outcome be like? She dare not imagine. Liu Ye brought her a brand new life, and she wanted to protect and maintain such a life and protect the princess.

Peter didn't hesitate. He knew that many traditional Asians valued boys and girls, and he thought that Liu Chengyu was a boy. He was thinking about countermeasures in his heart, and he wanted to help Zhang Pei get rid of her ex-husband completely.

...

Liu Yewan never expected that she would receive a call from the police station. The police said that her mother's lover (???) hit her father! !! !! Ask her to come to the police station on XX Street immediately.

At that time, Liu Ye was having dinner with Yu Zhan. Yu Zhan's own cooking was very delicious, and they only ate half.

After receiving this call, the two people instantly lost their appetite.

Yu Zhan immediately drove Liu Ye to the police station on XX Street. As soon as the two men entered, everyone in the police station saluted them.

A young policeman said, "My God, he's really Liu Ye's father."

Liu Ye saw a gray-faced middle-aged man sitting in a chair, and it turned out to be Liu Chengyu ...

Liu Chengyu's clothes and pants were covered with mud and soup. When he fell, his jaw slammed into the stones on the ground. Blood was flowing. Uncle Ma used a towel to help him simply stop bleeding. Be a witness.

At this moment, Liu Chengyu held a towel over his chin and looked at Liu Ye.

Liu Ye nodded gently to him, and Liu Chengyu twisted his head aside, not wanting to look at her face. Liu Ye was also expressionless and unpredictable. She asked the police, "What happened?"

The police were surprised. How did the father and daughter see each other as if they were strangers?

The police in charge said, "I already told you on the phone, your mother's lover ..."

Liu Ye interrupted his words, "My mother has no lover, she is single, and cleans herself." Her voice is severe, and it has to do with her mother's reputation. She must make a solemn statement ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ This is how you police do not distinguish Indiscriminate and messy? "

The police were spurned by Liu Ye, and she was a little panicked. Although Liu Ye was young, she was a public figure, and the police did not dare to anger her. In case she posted a stabbing content on Weibo, they must be Will be criticized by leaders.

Yu Zhan spoke at this time, "Please tell us the context of the matter first, can you?" Yu Zhan's politeness seemed to speak better than Liu Yan who was cold-faced.

"Let's do it." Uncle Ma, the restaurant owner who accompanied Liu Chengyu, got up. Uncle Ma has been in the catering business for fifty years and has seen all kinds of people. He can see at a glance that this pair of men and women is not ordinary. Liu Ye is a beautiful little girl in his impression. When he grows up, he will be so outstanding and totally different from his childhood. Uncle Ma then thought of Zhang Pei's radiant appearance and that luxurious foreigner. They didn't really look like a world person with Liu Chengyu.

Uncle Ma said something about it, and the police also added something. They said it was more appropriate, did not favor any party, and there were many witnesses at the scene. The police quickly investigated the cause and effect of Liu Chengyu first, and Peter hit back.

:. :

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com