809

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 809: It was her
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 809: It was her
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
A few netizens bubbling after leaving a message,

"It doesn't look like anything at all. It's two people."

"Yes, I'm a bit blind, and I can recognize it, because there seems to be a small mole on the corner of that thief's mouth."

"I can also prove that this sister is definitely not a thief, although she wears the same clothes as the thief."

...

Liu Ye looked at these messages and felt that he was very close to the truth—a black hoodie with a mole on the corner of his mouth and the same style as Cao Chuanxiang. Is it someone Cao Chuanxiang knew?

She asked Cao Chuanxiang if there were acquaintances with these characteristics.

Cao Chuanxiang immediately thought of a person and murmured, "It's not her."

"Who is it?" Zhang Pei asked anxiously.

Cao Chuanxiang didn't dare to talk casually. Now that she is still broadcasting, every word she says will be heard by thousands of people. In case she thinks too much and says wrong, that person will not be treated like her. Sullen?

Liu Ye understood Cao Chuanxiang's concerns. She asked Cao Chuanxiang to go to another small room and tell her mother and the police separately.

In a relatively quiet environment, Cao Chuanxiang told Zhang Pei and the police about what he knew, "I think the thief might be Chen Jia."

Zhang Pei looked puzzled, "Who is Chen Jia?" Zhang Pei is not a forgetful person, but recently there have been too many things, and she has been distraught. How can she remember an insignificant person? It was Cao Chuanxiang who reminded her that she only remembered the employee who had been fired by Liu Ye because of her unhealthy work attitude. In fact, Liu Ye did not remember this person or this incident.

"Chen Jia has a mole on her mouth, probably in this place," Cao Chuanxiang pointed at the corner of her left mouth. "She is about the same size as me. We are the same height. I bought this hoodie on Taobao. When I opened the courier at the time, she just saw it and said it was good-looking and asked me to link it. "

Chen Jia is actually a girl who knows how to come along, and she gets along well with every female employee in the company, also known as Cao Chuanxiang "Sister Cao", otherwise how can she be clever and push her work to Cao Chuanxiang of Mune.

Cao Chuanxiang couldn't believe that the little girl who looked cheerful and harmless would do such a desolate thing. Chen Jia ’s WeChat was still kept on her mobile phone. Chen Jia had deleted her, but she did not delete her. Zhang Pei looked through her chat history with Chen Jia. She did link the hoodie product. Sent to Chen Jia.

On the other side, the reinforcement police who checked the monitoring finally found new clues!

At around four o'clock in the morning, a woman wearing black clothes and black pants and a hat, could not see her face, entered Liu Ye's company, and the surveillance at the company's front door clearly captured her sneaky figure. At that time, everyone was busy unloading, moving goods, entering and leaving, and the door was chaotic. She took advantage of the night and chaos to mix in it, but no one was found.

The police almost missed the shadow. Fortunately, one of the criminal police was experienced and had sharp eyes. He looked at her several times before staring at her. The police quickly tracked the person's movements through surveillance at other locations. After entering the company, she walked straight to the office building. The surveillance of the entrance to the office building also captured her. After that, she seemed to disappear. It has not appeared in monitoring.

And after Cao Chuanxiang left Yu Zhan's car for more than an hour, at 9:10 am, the woman came out of the office building with a black handbag.

This is why the surveillance did not capture the picture of the thief entering and leaving the office building, because she went in several hours in advance and left for a long time, that is to say, she stayed in Liu Ye's company for more than five hours! Therefore, the second employee said that he had witnessed that Cao Chuanxiang left the company with a black handbag. The person he saw was a thief who walked away. He and Cao Chuanxiang were not familiar with each other and only mistakenly thought that he was Cao Chuanxiang. In addition, the minds of people who have worked for the night shift are confused. There is no precise concept of time, and serious cognitive biases have also occurred.

Police told Liu Ye and Yu Zhan that the thief should have been hiding in the toilet or an unmonitored office on the first floor, waiting for the opportunity. When questioning at the scene, some employees did respond to the police. Some people occupied the women's toilet in the office for a long time. They thought someone had diarrhea, which caused them to queue in the middle of the toilet door in the middle of the night. Obviously, the thief is very familiar with the company's environment and geographical location, and the purpose is very strong. This theft was already planned by her!

Some powerful netizens have already guessed how the thief escaped surveillance in the comment area of ​​the live broadcast room. The thief knows that there are cameras everywhere in the company, so he deliberately wears the same clothing as Cao Chuanxiang, with the same bag, to cover people's eyes, even if monitored It can be planted to Cao Chuanxiang, she must hate Cao Chuanxiang, and she must have resentment against Liu Ye and Liu Ye's company.

Netizens have had a heated discussion about this, "If anyone who knows Cao Chuanxiang knows that she carries this bag every day, then the question is, how does a thief know what clothes Cao Chuanxiang is wearing that day?"

"I checked the length of Liu Ye's live broadcast. She started the live broadcast at 2:45 am today. If the thief was watching the live broadcast at the time, wouldn't she possibly see Cao Chuanxiang?"

"That's right! I remember Liu Ye filmed every working employee. We didn't know these people, so we just swept through them ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ Just look at them, but people who know them are definitely I will pay special attention to them! "

"It's equivalent to a thief mixing in with us first, peeping at the company's situation, knowing that today is the weakest time for the company's security, when he found an opportunity, he transformed into Cao Chuanxiang and sneaked in to steal the computer. Will you be watching the live broadcast at the moment? Think about it terribly! It ’s scary! "

"Maybe she sneaked into the office and watched the live broadcast in the toilet?"

...

At this juncture, the official blog of Songtai Real Estate's Capital Project Department posted a Weibo, "Suddenly, I found an interesting thing in our site monitoring video, hoping to help @ 公主 且 嫚."

Attached to the Weibo is a video that is only 10 seconds long. The content of the video is displayed at 9:24 am today. A woman walks quickly under the camera. She is dressed exactly like Cao Chuanxiang, holding a look in her hand. A bit heavy black handbag. Song Tai Real Estate's camera is about 500 meters away from Liu Ye Company. When walking so far, the woman thought everything was fine and there was no cover. The video clearly captured her face. Netizens watched The mole on the corner of her mouth and the smug smile on her face.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

New Novels
The Wicked Cultivation Game (2 hours ago)
Douluo: The Tang Poison Official Match (5 hours ago)
Chaoshen Technology Trading Mall (8 hours ago)
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com