744

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 744: Super Rich 2
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 744: Super Rich 2
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
R learned that they had taken out their homes and suggested that they mortgage the factory building and land and borrow from the bank next month. However, because of the 3 million incident, Zhang Pei had a little psychological shadow about lending to the bank, and for the time being she did not want to mortgage any more.

Having signed the contract, R did not leave the capital immediately. He said that he would wait for the first batch of goods from New Zealand to arrive in the capital before going through the entire transportation process. It would take about a month. He wanted to borrow this section. Time to inspect the Chinese market, he also plans to go to Modu to meet Luo Youyou.

Huang Shiting still has work to do. He couldn't stay with him for a long time, and returned to Hong Kong the day after the contract was signed.

The most important thing has been completed. Zhang Pei asked Liu Xun to go to school with ease. She was responsible for follow-up matters. After all, r wanted to stay in the capital for one month, and someone had to follow up.

Yu Zhan also returned to his work. He didn't go to his office at Xinghe Film and Television and Pet Hospital for the first time, but went to the first pet hospital he opened, which is very close to Liu Ye's former home. Pet hospital-where they first met.

Cui Cheng is now the head of this store, in charge of two young veterinarians and four veterinary assistants. Suddenly Yu Zhan visited. He thought that Yu Zhan had come to inspect the operation of each branch.

Yu Zhan talked to Cui Cheng for a while. He looked at the time on his watch and said to Cui Cheng, "I'll go out and turn around."

Cui Chengzheng was about to have dinner together, Yu Zhanlai said. He stared at Yu Zhan's pacing steps as he walked out, confused, what did his boss do today?

Liu Chengyu came back from work. The car had just arrived at the gate of the community. At a glance, he saw Yu Zhan, a young man with a luxurious look, dressed in luxurious luxury clothes, wearing a black sweater with a fairer complexion. He walked in the street on the opposite side. Walk, just in front of a shop fruit store, he stopped in front of the orange booth, reached out and wanted to pick a few, revealing the watch on his wrist, the fine diamonds on the dial were refracted by the shop lights, dazzling bright, blind Liu Chengyu Eyes, he stared at Yu Zhan's watch.

When he noticed his eyes, Yu Zhan turned his head and saw Liu Chengyu, Yu Zhan looked very surprised, across the road, he smiled slightly at Liu Chengyu. An uncle Liu Chengyu was also moved by his smile, of course, what made him even more ecstatic was Yu Zhan's watch.

Yu Zhan crossed the road and took the initiative to walk towards Liu Chengyu. "Uncle Liu," he said in a respectful voice, making Liu Chengyu feel more face-saving. Because many passers-by are secretly looking at Yu Zhan, this man is dressed as a rich second-generation and looks so handsome, even called an ordinary uncle "uncle"! Of course, they should take a good look at what Liu Chengyu is.

Liu Chengyu's vanity has been greatly satisfied, but his IQ is still online, a bit skeptical Yu Zhan, "What are you doing here?"

Yu Zhan pointed to the direction when he came. "My pet hospital company has a branch on that street. As the owner, I regularly visit the branches in various regions. I come here today."

Yu Zhan's attitude was quite candid. Besides, there was indeed a pet hospital named "Liu Ye" there. Liu Chengyu passed by the store entrance once. When he saw the name of the store, he never walked that way again.

He temporarily believed in Yu Zhan's words.

Yu Zhan asked him again, "What happened to your injury? Have you seen it at the hospital?" While looking at Liu Chengyu's injury, his eyes were very concerned.

A piece of white gauze was affixed to Liu Chengyu's chin, and the corner of his eye was also bruised. He didn't see it at the police station last Sunday. It should be the bruise where he hit it. It showed up over time, especially conspicuous.

In the past two days, Liu Chengyu was in the unit. Many colleagues asked how the injury was. He said he fell. He told the truth, but the colleagues did not believe it. He said that he must have been fighting outside.

In fact, Liu Chengyu's most serious injury was not on his face, but on the calf, r's leg was firmly stabbed on his bone. Although the doctor said that it was not a big deal, he always felt leg pain, neither walking nor driving Smooth.

He was injured like this, his colleagues were watching the joke, and the neighbors were talking about it.

Yu Zhan's concern at this time was just right. It not only made Liu Chengyu's heart very comfortable, but also made his astringent feeling come back to his heart. No one has cared about him so long, he replied, "No, I'm nearby The small clinic was disinfected and simply bandaged. "

"Still have to go to the hospital to check carefully, in case the sequelae are not good," Yu Zhan thought for a moment. "Otherwise, you should not have dinner now?"

"No, I just got off work,"

"I'll invite you to dinner before I take you to the hospital."

"How sorry is this?" Liu Chengyu said politely, but the corner of his mouth muscles rose up uncontrollably.

Yu Zhan saw that he was right and wrong, and smiled, "It's nothing to be embarrassed, you are your uncle's father. I should take care of you."

Liu Chengyu didn't know that Yu Zhan had already been clear about the history of Liu Xun. He thought that he had changed his soul. Liu Xun must not dare to publicize it. Yu Zhan must have been caught in her drum and deceived by her. It is this attitude. Thinking of this, Liu Chengyu felt that Yu Zhan was also a poor "victim" and was cheated by a "female ghost"! Comparing heart to heart, he agreed with Yu Zhan's suggestion.

"Wait here for a while, I will drive the car over."

I'm afraid Liu Chengyu will wait ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ Yu Zhan trot away towards the parking lot.

As soon as Yu Zhan left, a neighbor came over and asked Liu Chengyu, "The man who was just now is your daughter's boyfriend. I heard that he is a very rich and wealthy son. I saw him for the first time and looked really handsome."

"Well, it's him," Liu Chengyu tugged, ignoring his neighbors.

His neighbors knew about his divorce. When Zhang Pei moved, he called a truck and did not avoid anyone. Zhang Pei left the community, Liu Chengyu stayed, making it clear that the woman had been kicked out by the man.

The neighbors felt that Liu Chengyu was not a thing. When the police came to investigate, many people saw it. Although they did not know what Liu Chengyu had committed, Liu Chengyu did not appear in the community for a long time. Everyone Suspected that he had gone to jail. Zhang Pei and Liu Ye's orphans and widows supported the family. As a result, Liu Chengyu divorced Zhang Pei when he returned.

Middle-aged women of the same age as Zhang Pei especially despised Liu Chengyu and forbidden her husband to talk to Liu Chengyu. Gradually, Liu Chengyu no longer communicated with neighbors in the community.

If you think it is good-looking, please recommend the website URL to your friends!

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Do you like this site? Donate here:

Recently Updated
Young Master Fu’s Incredible Real Heiress: Chapter 788 The point where the wind is calling for rain
Data Wasteland: Festival 879: Trap
The Rise of Malfoy at Hogwarts: Can't log in the author number yesterday
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com