790

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 790: The sky is falling
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 790: The sky is falling
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
This scene made the security guard, colleagues waiting in the car waiting to enter the unit, colleagues walking around the yard, and passers-by passing by are extremely horrified. The security guard responded after a few seconds, and rushed out to chase Liu Chengyu's car.

Colleagues in the courtyard also yelled at Liu Chengyu, "Stop, stop now! It's going to kill someone!"

After hearing the word "human life", Liu Chengyu, who had lost his mind, woke up suddenly, stepped on the brakes too fast, and the body rubbed against the edge of the flower bed before stopping. Wang Zhihua, who had been picking up a car, was finally thrown out due to inertia. He was lying a few meters away in front of the car, his body twitched, and his hand extended upwards, and he was motionless.

Wang Zhihua's shoes were all worn off. The socks were blood red. The casual pants were worn down from the knees. The soil was mixed with blood and water and stretched into a red line from the entrance. It was very scary.

Witnesses all ran to Wang Zhihua. Everyone called the police and called an ambulance. They surrounded Wang Zhihua and Super Run. Wang Zhihua had blood in her lower body, her eyes were closed, her face was white, she did n’t move at all, it looked like Everyone dare not approach when he died. The security guard walked boldly to Wang Zhihua. He squatted down and touched Wang Zhihua's people. He shouted fortunately, "People are alive!"

The supercar stopped quietly in place, motionless, Liu Chengyu didn't get out of the car, as if he was an invisible person and didn't exist.

Through the car window, he stared blankly at the chaos in front of him, panic and regret, his heart tightening pain, he just wanted to drive the car into the unit and get rid of this person, because the idlers couldn't wait in!

Every window in the office building has someone looking out of the window. The leader with the most power in the unit, the new leader, was shocked when he heard the news. He hurried down from the office to the downstairs. His face is not much better than Wang Zhihua lying on the ground. He regretted that his intestines were green, and he accepted such a great scourge of Liu Chengyu, which made him worry for almost a year, and he was worried about the day when the incident happened.

This time, the sky is completely down!

I may not see the coffin without tears. Everyone came up one after another to surround the super run and not let Liu Chengyu run away! They accused Liu Chengyu with the most outrageous words. Liu Chengyu kept silent, just not getting out of the car, the security officer patted his door, and his colleague also took a shot. He just didn't open the door until the new leader came out. He was furious out of the window. , I told the trailer to come over, and even someone took the car and dragged you to the police station! "

The door of the supercar slowly opened at this time. Liu Chengyu was sitting in the driver's seat, like a statue. He turned his neck and looked at the new leader, his eyes begging with a trace of panic, "I didn't mean it! I did not do it on purpose!"

Until the police arrived and caught him in the police car, he was still repeating this sentence in his mouth, he didn't mean it! Wang Zhihua was seriously injured and was taken to the nearest hospital for rescue, similar to what happened to his brother Wang Chunhua in a car accident.

Liu Liu, who is in class, and Zhang Pei, who is working, receive a call at the same time and are informed of this terrible news. Liu Ye gave Liu Chengyu's contact information to Wang Zhihua, in order to push the trouble of the Wang family to Liu Chengyu, but she did not expect that Wang Zhihua and Liu Chengyu both went on such an extreme path.

While still talking about Wang Zhihua's black material gossip online, this shocking news was pushed to everyone's news reminder homepage at the speed of the rocket.

News started with headlines:

#A vicious injury incident occurred in the capital today. A middle-aged man disputes with another man, driving a sports car blatantly dragging each other, causing serious injuries #

After, perhaps the media figured out the identity of the victim, and changed the title to: #shock! One of the protagonists of the drag event in the capital is suspected to be Liu Ye's father, and the identity of the injured is suspected to be Wang Zhihua, a college student of the First Academy of Science and Technology #

Then, the title will be #confirmed again! Driving a wounded car in a luxury car is the father of Liu Ye #

At this time, the attention of this matter on the Internet has reached an unprecedented level, and the top three hot search lists are all related to this matter. What needs to be emphasized is that apart from the videos of Wang Zhihua and Liu Ye pulling skin, and various black materials on the Internet, netizens are not clear about the beginning and end of the car accident between Wang Chunhua and Liu Chengyu. Their thoughts still rest on the reprimand against Wang Zhihua.

"Hehe, the arrogant person who was still at the Capital University yesterday was lying in the intensive care unit today?"

"Why do I think Wang Zhihua deserves it? People are destitute. If they don't study hard and make money, they have to ask others for help, shameless! Deserve it!"

"He really went to Liu Ye's father! He was thinking about money and going crazy, wasn't 3.1 million spent?"

"A man wants a tree and a bark. Can he have a little face and don't want to see his news on the headline anymore."

"This is all right, he was injured, and he and his family have reasons to ask Liu Ye for money!"

Uh ...

Some netizens also refuted them, "No matter what is wrong with the victim, the driver should not drag him ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ This is intentional killing!"

"Upstairs, don't you know the specific situation? It is recommended to watch the video. The injured person is not a good bird. He asked for it."

"I don't think Liu Ye's father was intentional. Like Liu Ye, he doesn't want to talk to Wang Zhihua and intends to drive away. It may be caused by the excitement of both sides, which caused this disaster."

"It's terrible to be entangled by a debt collector. If it were me, I might be driven crazy."

Uh ...

There are preconceived negative opinions. On the Internet, the public opinion was on the side of Liu Ye ’s father at first. He thought he was weak. He dragged people for excuses and was forced to help. No one wants to deal with a rogue. Some even said he did a good job. Anyway, Wang Zhihua didn't die, and one day later he left the ICU and transferred to the general ward.

And one day later, the police officially issued a police report which was also a very neutral news: "On March 25, XXXX, a middle-aged man Liu had a quarrel with a young man Wang in a unit compound, and Liu then drove Wang Mo was dragged forty-nine meters, causing fractures in his lower limbs and injuries to his body. After receiving the police, our police arrived at the scene and immediately controlled the situation and arrested Liu. No other people were injured at the scene. After preliminary investigation Liu (50 years old, male) is an employee of the unit. The case is significant and the case is currently under further investigation. The general public is requested not to make rumors, believe rumors, or spread rumors! Public security agencies have a bad influence on the production and spread of rumors Yes, we will pursue legal responsibility seriously according to law! "

:. :

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com