712

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 712: Meet the big guy
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 712: Meet the big guy
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Speaking of which, this is the third time Liu Ye has dealt with Tao Hejin.

In addition to the very unpleasant first meeting, at noon on the fourth day of the new year, Tao Hejin became the East, and invited Liu Ye, Yu Zhan, Song Junzhe, and He Lushen to have a meal together. Tao Zhiwei was also present, but Tao Zhiyao did not come.

The main purpose of Tao Hejin's hospitality was to apologize to them. Tao Hejin said that it was a misunderstanding on the morning of the first day of the year. He was also very embarrassed when the family affairs happened.

He told several young people that after this, Tao Zhiwei's marriage was chosen by him, and neither he nor Tao's mother would interfere with him. As for the affairs of the Ji family, the Tao family and the Ji family have some differences and have completely cut off contact.

Tao Hejin's vagueness, Yu Zhan's men had long guessed what was going on. They were juniors and businessmen, naturally speaking with Tao He Jin Yan laughed, as if it was the day's events. It never happened the same.

Specifically, Liu Ye only heard a little bit of fur from Yu Zhan. She felt that Tao Hejin apologized to her mother anyway. She didn't need to compete with an elder, so she also paid respect to Tao Hejin when she ate. Glass of red wine.

Liu Ye also noticed that Tao Hejin's attitude changed only 180 degrees after learning about Yu Zhan's identity, and she even treated Yan Yue with color. Perhaps it was because he had bought a part of Yu Zhan's father's company. Without Yujia, how can there be Jintao today?

However, Tao Zhiyao remembered his revenge, always refused to communicate with his parents, and avoided them. Tao Zhiyao has now blacked out all the contact methods of his parents. He has the meaning of being old and dead, Tao Hejin and his wife regret it. They want to make up for the rift with their daughter.

Tao Hejin went to the villa two days before, but was blocked by Tao Zhiyao and only Shen Mozhen received him. Tao Zhiyao's attitude made Tao Hejin angry. He decided to let his daughter go. He and his wife will no longer apologize to their daughter, and then continue. What is the majesty of the head of the family? He believes that time can dilute conflicts between parents and children.

"Who thinks about the prize-winning question?" Tao Hejin smiled and asked Liu Xie and Yu Zhan, with an unusually kind attitude.

"I thought about it with my friends, just the girls you saw that day," said Liu Ye, who paused for a moment. "There is also a long distance sister, she has five questions," in Tao Zhiyao In front of his father, Liu Xun could no longer call Tao Zhiyao a "peach".

When referring to Tao Zhiyao, Tao Hejin's face changed a little, but he sighed and said nothing.

Tao Zhiyao is also at the scene today. She is responsible for part of the camera work. Tao Hejin saw her just now, but she looks like a stranger. After the opening ceremony, Tao Zhiyao went away and deliberately avoided her father. .

Liu Ye was not familiar with the two elders. After a few words of courtesy, he went to entertain other guests.

Huang Shiting made a special trip from Hong Kong for the signing of Liu Ye's company and the headquarters. R had not been to mainland China before. He was worried that he would make a mistake and came to receive himself. Huang Shiting deliberately attended the opening ceremony a few days in advance. He only arrived in the capital early last night and came to the scene this morning, very hard.

No matter how hard it is, it was worth it. As soon as he arrived at the opening ceremony, Song Junzhe greeted him proactively, and he was flattered. Before cooperating with Liu Ye, his relationship with Song Junzhe was a bit like a tenant and a landlord. He was not familiar. He had to tie up Song Junzhe. Besides, it was worth it to reduce a little commercial rent. As a result, he now has the qualification to communicate with Song Junzhe on an equal footing. He feels that signing a contract with Liu Ye is the most wise decision he has made in recent years. He has made money and gained connections.

So when seeing Liu Ye coming over, Huang Shiting was welcoming warmly.

...

The tea party didn't last long. The attendees were very busy. The meeting was adjourned before noon, but the guests had their own plans for lunch. He Huaguang took the initiative to invite Tao Hejin to have a drink; Qiu Jing invited Lan Xi and Wang Xiangqin to talk about cooperation; Liu Ye followed Yu Zhan and naturally ate with several young men of Song Junzhe.

He Lushen saw that his father and Tao Hejin had talked and laughed away, and wondered, didn't his father always scoff at Tao Hejin?

He Huaguang chose the dining place in a restaurant that pays great attention to *. The box door is closed. Even if people yell inside, they can't hear outside. As soon as Tao Hejin looked at this situation, he knew He Huaguang was not looking for a chat.

That ’s right, the two of them have different personalities, and have always looked at each other unpleasantly. For decades, this has always been the case. On the first day of the first month, he reprimanded He Lu deeply, saying that he was not indifferent, uneducated or the like, and he did not believe that these words did not reach He Huaguang's ears.

However, the situation is so weird. He Huaguang treats guests just for dinner. He also pours tea for him and cares about his current situation, making Tao Hejin feel uncomfortable. He can't stand it. He said to He Huaguang, 'Old friend', if you do n’t see me, just say something. ”

He Huaguang smiled, "You are still so upright."

Geng Zhi is an ambiguous word, and the word He Huaguang wants to say is: "a tendon."

Tao Hejin was fooled by Ji Qiansong. The big brothers in the circle knew it. They secretly made jokes about Tao Hejin. Who made him stubborn, rigid and self-righteous, and finally took the stone and hit his own foot Right.

This circle can sit high ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ No one is stupid, has reached this height, who is smarter and more insidious than anyone else. To put it plainly is to fight hard. Tao Hejin is very cruel to his children, but in the eyes of big brothers He Huaguang, he is a little sheep who survived on his father and grandfather.

On the first trading day after the Spring Festival, Jintao Group's stock appeared on the daily limit list for the first time since its listing. Although the following day it rose again and rose back a little bit, but the price is still low today, because the market has continued A lot of bad news about Jintao Group continued to appear, which seriously affected the confidence of small and medium investors holding their stocks.

Fools can see that the news of these secondary investment markets has the same effect as the black materials released by Weibo on Weibo. Can Tao Hejin and Tao Zhiwei not know?

He Huaguang was curious how the father and son were so calm and let Ji Qiansong bully himself. Anyway, he couldn't see it, who made him a bad temper, "Ji Qiansong really does, it doesn't make sense to buy and sell, why should he do things so absolutely, his food is really ugly now!"

When referring to Ji Qiansong, Tao Hejin's brow jumped.

If you think it is good-looking, please recommend the website URL to your friends!

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com