851

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 851: Was a gift
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 851: Was a gift
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
It is undeniable that in the fourth video, Liu Xun's performance was intended for Crooked Nuts, to win their favor, just as some foreigners became Internet celebrities in China, learned to speak Chinese, and sang Chinese songs. .

Liu Ye himself was too busy, but he saw this video, and the reason for the shooting was He Lushen's idea. Seeing that the "Han Dynasty Princess" is gaining more and more momentum on the Internet, He Lushen is no longer satisfied. He desperately needs content that can ignite the Internet.

So he called Liu Ye again, transferred her 2 million, and asked her to shoot something new.

Liu Ye asked him what the new things were.

In fact, He Lushen didn't have any good ideas. He was too caught off guard. He didn't expect foreign netizens to buy Liu Xuan's ancient style music like this. His father rarely praised him and said that the film propaganda and planning work was very good! For a few days, he was so excited that he couldn't sleep, and he felt that he had finally arrived! His only idea now is to make the "Han Dynasty Princess" account continue to be red, it is better to become more and more red and red to break the sky. In this way, let alone "Han Palace Autumn Moon" does not worry about foreign box office, I am afraid even " "North War" can also be released abroad!

But after all, He Lushen is not a real influencer. He doesn't have any experience as an influencer. How can he further suck? He Lushen only knows that online celebrities, especially those in the primary stage, must maintain a good update speed, and it is best to change it every day, such as early Liu Ye, live broadcast every night to retain fans. So he said to Liu Xie, "You can play another piece of music with Guqin, any piece of music is fine. As long as it is the latest, you can shoot it by yourself, I will post it to the Internet."

Newest?

Due to the accumulation of various things during this time, Liu Ye was seriously indifferent to practicing the piano. If she was allowed to play those classic songs, there would be no two or three days of gestation and practice, and the pop-up must be unsatisfactory. She couldn't coax a foreigner into a fool and just take a video to deal with it. Foreigners are indeed not familiar with Chinese music and Chinese musical instruments, but it does not mean that they do not have the ability to appreciate art. Liu Ye also saw the comments on the Internet. There is no need for Fan Qiang. Many enthusiastic domestic netizens have re-translated the screenshots of the foreign comments and made them into huge long pictures. They were posted on Weibo to let other netizens and Liu Ye experience her How popular is it abroad? It can be seen from the contents of these messages that many foreign audiences are very professional and comment on music. If Liu Ye is lazy, these discerning audiences will definitely find it immediately.

He Lu has been in a bad mood, and it has been difficult to promote a small part of Chinese culture abroad. Only when he got a little attention and started to deal with it, wouldn't he lift a stone and hit his own foot?

What's more, fans at home and abroad love her so much and trust her.

So Liu Yan chose to play "youaremylove".

Because this is the only song she played recently, and the other is "Autumn Moon".

Liu Ye was very impressed by Yu Zhan's song that she sang for herself in the bar. She felt that "youaremylove" was the love song of the two of them, the meaning is no different from the ancient love token. After moving to Yu Zhan. After living, Liu Ye found the original song single and listened to it several times. The original is definitely the best, but in her mind, it is still not as good as Yu Zhan's singing voice. After all, in the eyes of the lover Well out of Shih Tzu.

At that time, Liu Xun took the time to try to adapt "youaremylove" into an ancient piano score. Originally, she wanted to use it as a birthday gift, and played it on Yu Zhan's birthday as a surprise gift.

It is not an easy task to change modern music, especially American pop music, into a melody that fits the style of Guqin, and retain its classic core. Liu Ye changed it intermittently for a month before making it better. After more than a dozen versions, she played and practiced silently while Yu Zhan was not at home. After several revisions, the final draft was finalized.

The next thing is to just wait for Yu Zhan ’s birthday to come with peace of mind. The plan always fails to keep up with the changes, and He Lushen's task comes. Everything has priority, is it important to understand Zhan Qingsheng, or to become an international influencer? Liu Ye hesitated for a while before choosing the latter. For Yu Zhan ’s birthday, there are other gifts that can be prepared, but this chance may be the only chance for the world to be popular.

Liu Ye never hides his ambitions. Therefore, in support of He Lushen's work, she made this birthday gift public in advance. Yu Zhan is the photographer of the fourth video. The shooting device is a new mobile phone he gave to Liu Ye. Liu Ye played the whole piece in the living room of his apartment, and it was done in one go.

Yu Zhan knew nothing about Liu Xun's original plan. He explained why Lu Shen had Liu Xun play an English tune to cater to the tastes of foreign netizens, but she just chose the song he sang. He told Liu Xun before, He is a fan of Jason Harmer. Liu Ye is influenced by him and seems to listen to this song often. If you let Yu Zhan know that this was his birthday gift, perhaps he would not be enthusiastic and do his best to help Liu Ye and He Lushen.

The night the Guqin version "youaremylove" was recorded, He Lushen eagerly posted the video to the evening. After the hair was sent, he was like a fluffy boy who had not experienced anything. He stood in front of the computer with longing, eagerness, and anxiety, waiting for feedback from foreign netizens. The final result did not disappoint him.

"It's unbelievable that she played our well-known songs with esoteric instruments. The two are completely different, but can I say that I feel refreshed?"

"Youaremylove" was originally a slow song. Our princess made it slower. In fact, ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ I don't like slow songs, but I would like to stop for this video. "

"There is no doubt that the princess is trying different things in order to make us happy, come on boldly, girl! I will support you no matter what type of music, and I subscribe to every video you have!"

"Oh, every part of her is like the lover of my dream. I can't wait to go to China. I want to tell her that I love her!"

...

The unrestrained and humorous interest of foreign netizens is no less than domestic netizens. The dramatic increase in viewership allowed this video to top YouTube ’s latest video playlists and rank first in five hours.

The title of the video is "If you play Jasonaremylove with a Chinese instrument"? This title was processed by YouTube background staff, not the original version uploaded by He Lushen.

No one knows better what kind of keywords are more attractive to users than YouTube.

:. :

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

Recently Updated
Start the Game with a System of Helping Ghosts For Fun: Chapter 315 Loud noise
Douluo Dalu 5 Rebirth of Tang San: Chapter 112 Golden Winged Cloak
My Hair Can Create a Demon Country: Chapter 1 Some words
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com