894

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 894: Photo bottom
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 894: Photo bottom
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The latest website: Jason has voluntarily told Liu Ye to add a friend.

In order to contact Peter, Liu Ye also downloaded a foreign social app. Her app now only has two friends, Peter and Lina. Now there is another Jason.

Liu Ye ’s account is called “Liu Ye”, which is obviously not the same as the fake account “Princess Han Dynasty” previously registered by He Lushen. When Jason added Liu Ye, he decisively deleted the fake number.

Jason's account picture is a close-up of a tattoo on his arm, which is the phrase in the Bible, "GodWhoStrengthensMe" (God makes me strong). Liu Ye feels that without God, Jason is also very strong.

She only glanced at her avatar, and couldn't help looking at Jason's account information, and quickly sent him the picture. After receiving the photo, Jason zoomed in, stared at the photo and looked at it with admiration for a moment, with an inexplicable feeling in his eyes. He changed his hand and uploaded the photo to his ins, and wrote: "Some people say I am very caring, do you think?"

Jason and his words and deeds in China are on the cusp of public opinion, and have attracted much attention at home and abroad. Everyone is paying attention to his development. Therefore, as soon as this photo was posted on the Internet, it immediately attracted everyone's attention.

In the photo, Jason did not show his entire face, only his lips and chin. Those who knew him could recognize him at a glance. Besides, all the tattoos on his arm were exposed, and there was an injured little black under the hard lines. Cat, cleverly close to him, the contrast between strong and weak, cold and soft, the visual impact is extraordinary. Many foreign netizens who originally wanted to see gossip, saw this picture, but couldn't help but smile.

"This is my favorite photo of Jins since I've followed him for so long. I don't think my male **** has such a tender side. I think I love him even more."

"This cat is cute and pathetic. It is bandaged and looks very hurt. Is it a Chinese cat? What does it have to do with J?"

"When was the picture taken? Is it now?"

"He is with the cat. He should be soothing the cat's emotions and wishing him good luck soon."

"I thought J would be busy picking up girls. He was always cynical."

"Did he just show up at the premiere of a Chinese movie? Is there still a cat?"

"But you can't deny that this picture was taken well, I have saved it."

...

After sending photos to ins, Jason didn't look at the phone anymore, and didn't care about the fans' reply. In the past, any photos he posted, even an empty coffee cup that he took at hand, could arouse the praise and a lot of comments from fans. He has long been calm about the various reactions of netizens.

However, Jason seemed to be in a good mood. He said to Liu Ye softly, "I wrote a song for you. Would you like to hear it?"

Liu froze for a moment, feeling flattered, "I ... can I listen?"

"Why not? This was originally my purpose of coming to China." After Jason wrote the new song, his first thought was to sing to the Princess of the Han Dynasty. Although his mood has completely changed now, he still hopes that Liu Ye is the first. Everyone who heard this song.

Of course, since Peter was also present, Jason invited Peter to listen to the song together. Where can I listen? Go to his hotel room. At this time, there is no rest outside.

Lina, who was still watching the movie at this moment, could not imagine that her father had realized her third wish for her.

...

On the other side, Yu Zhan hurried to the staff dormitory, but saw a few police cars and an ambulance parked downstairs. Several medical staff carried a stretcher to put a person on the car. Tao Zhiwei was also nearby.

Thinking that something had happened, Yu Zhan rushed forward and saw Tan Lin's face.

Tan Lin was very conscious, and he laughed at the corner of his mouth. He wanted to say hello to Yu Zhan, but he touched the wound, his teeth grinned, and he kept coughing.

The doctor immediately frightened him and said, "You must not move any more, you will be in danger if you move any more."

Tan Lin was honest at once, blinking at the boss. His expression was relaxed, Yu Zhan's brows were twisted, and the ambulance quickly left Tan Lin.

Yu Zhan asked Tao Zhiwei, "What happened? Qin Zhanren?"

"He and Qiu Jing are in the upstairs room and cooperate with the police investigation," Tao Zhiwei calmly told Yu Zhan the causes and consequences.

The staff dormitory of Xinghe Film and Television is not a separate house, but the company rents 7 of the 30-story commercial and residential apartments. Tao Zhiwei, Qiu Jing and assistants. That promise.

Reaching the floor where Qin Zhan lived, as soon as the elevator door opened, they heard a shout, "Help, grab the thief! Catch the thief!" A dark shadow flashed in front of the five people.

Before they could see the other person's appearance clearly, they saw Tan Lin covering his abdomen against the wall of the hallway, and blood gushed from his fingertips. Rao, a mature and stable Tao Zhiwei, was also frightened. Immediately dialed 120 with his mobile phone and ordered the assistant to call the police.

Qiu Jing's young assistant Zhou Qian was completely frightened, but Qiu Jing responded quickly and stepped forward to support Tan Lin.

Tan Lin said to Qin Zhan, "Someone came into your room to steal things. You go and see if you have lost anything valuable."

Qin Zhan stared blankly at Tan Lin.

"Hurry and see!"

Tan Lin shouted and shouted to wake him up. He drew his leg and ran to his room. The door of his room was wide open, and it was turned upside down. The drawers of the desk and computer desk were pried open, his bed was torn to the ground, and the plastic boxes for his debris were all open ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ The entire room seemed to have been looted.

Qin Zhan opened the closet, and the wardrobe was full of clothes. As an actor, buying clothes is one of Qin Zhan's few hobbies. There was a hidden small drawer with a lock in the cabinet. He opened the lock with a key. The letter of commitment was kept intact.

Tao Zhiwei handed a piece of A4 paper to Yu Zhan, "Qin Zhan's iPad, laptop, and spare cell phone were all there. He still had 1,000 yuan in cash in his desk drawer, and he didn't lose it. The so-called thief should I was looking for this thing, but before I found it, it was discovered by Tan Lin who lives opposite. "

Even today is the weekend, Xinghe Film has to work overtime for the premiere, except for Tan Lin who is sick. Tan Lin's room is just opposite Qin Zhan.

Yu Zhan looked at the text printed by the machine on the paper. The six words "Cooperation Commitment Agreement" were particularly conspicuous. The deposit was the two large characters "Yu Feng" of Long Fei Feng Wu, and finally the red seal of Xingfeng Brokerage Company.

"Yu Feng probably jumped off the wall and sent someone to destroy the evidence, but even if he got this letter of commitment," Tao Zhiwei's tone of sarcasm said, "Qin Zhan took a photo with his mobile phone just in case. Left the bottom of the photo. "

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Do you like this site? Donate here:

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com