860

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 860: inherit culture
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 860: inherit culture
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
A total of ten famous teachers recorded promotional videos in advance. They played one by one, representing different fields and different courses. Their class hours were also staggered. They were different, which could satisfy some users at the same time. The need to study several courses. These small videos have also caused the audience to excite a lot of excitement, they have never seen so many bad guys at the same time, still in the webcast room! In particular, some netizens are born in more traditional families, and the elders in the family reject new things on the Internet. But they showed this live broadcast room to their elders, and the elders even put on reading glasses and looked with them.

Seeing that everyone was enthusiastic in the end, I can't wait to charge it up immediately to watch live learning.

Liu Ye also took advantage of this gap and drank a large mouthful of water. He talked a lot and was prone to thirst. He was still in a state of high stress. She also noticed the messages from netizens in the comment section of the live room.

She wondered, why did many of them say that she did not admit that she was a student of the Capital Conservatory when Professor Wei appeared?

These days, Liu Ye really has no time to pay attention to gossip on the Internet. She is too busy to turn around. She didn't expect that there was a lot of hot work before a mobile phone software went online! For example, the interview videos of these video masters can't be taken all at once. Even experienced veteran professors and calligraphers will make mistakes. Once you say a word wrong, the entire video must start from the beginning. The editing work in the later period was huge, and Tao Zhiyao couldn't keep himself busy. Yu Zhan let Xinghe Film and Television's video shooting and editing department participate in it. Rao is so, their time is just right. Liu Ye was busy last night until two o'clock in the morning to rest. Because he still remembers today ’s launch ceremony, he ca n’t sleep over and over again. Therefore, she did not know what He Lushen was doing behind the scenes.

Her friends all knew about this. Like netizens, they thought that what the Han Dynasty princess said to Jason Harmer was Liu Xuan himself, although they thought it was a little different from her usual way of doing things. It's pretty slippery, but I'm sorry to ask, what if Liu Ye and Huaguang Media have some kind of propaganda strategy?

All the videos have been broadcast and the 45-minute live broadcast time has come to an end. Liu Ye made a final summary statement, "I don't know if everyone found out. Most of our teachers are over 60 years old."

She mentioned that the audience only realized that the big guys in the video were all elderly people, not a young man.

"Our country has a long history and civilization. We have Guoxue, Guoyue, and national rituals ... These are precious and brilliant cultural heritages, but it is difficult to spread them to our younger generation. Fortunately, many people We have discovered the problems and started to revive the culture. So we have the Han clothing fever and calligraphy fever. These big categories have not seen any problems for the time being, but there are still many uncommon cultural skills that are close to the verge of being lost, such as ancient book restoration, inscriptions Top films, in the world of Datong today, I don't want our young people to talk about KFC, online games, Hollywood blockbusters and the NBA. Otherwise, what are the cultural symbols that best represent China? "

"We also have young teachers in the APP, but the number is very small. They are all trusted classmates and friends around me. I also want to recruit more young and talented teachers here. The subjects include but are not limited to Chinese studies, calligraphy and folk music. I I believe that in the vast land of China, there must be friends who have the same goals as us. The road is long and obstructive. We can only pass on our traditional culture to the best of our ability. "

Having said that, he bowed to the camera. "Thanks for everyone's trust, I hope that‘ Learning and Painting 'will give you a different learning experience. ”

Even though the audience knew that Liu Ye could not hear and could not see it, they still applauded involuntarily. The live broadcast is now over. They are not in a hurry to quit, but they are still reminiscing about Liu Ye ’s words. Liu Ye ’s live broadcast has always been based on easy entertainment, and sometimes involves tearing. Let ’s watch it lively and discuss it. At a glance, there are few such thought-provoking feelings, even some sore eyes.

Yeah, they watched Liu Ye playing the guqin, writing calligraphy, all kinds of envy, all kinds of amazed, but few people imitated Liu Ye, really determined to learn these hard things, **** fans couldn't do it, they turned off the live broadcast However, turning around is not to watch two more variety shows or idol dramas, they subconsciously think that this is someone else's talent, others are superb, regardless of their own affairs. But if the older masters leave, are their heirs as good as they are? Will one generation be inferior to the next, and finally these cultures will disappear?

Thinking carefully, the audience did not want to think again. The words of Liu Ye and the old people awakened their sense of urgency and responsibility.

Still hesitating?

Quickly open the curriculum and look at the class design of "Study in Chinese". Find one or two courses that interest you. The monthly fee for a course is only 50 yuan, and a single meal in a first-tier city. Some education and training institutions outside the country often pay thousands of training fees, and teachers who do n’t know where they are will charge hundreds of dollars per class. Everyone settled the book in their hearts, and felt that it was too cost-effective to learn to paint!

"Professor Su, your course subscription has reached 50,000," Jiang Chengfeng said excitedly to Su Yi.

Su Yi smiled quite contentedly, "indicating that netizens are all knowledgeable."

Twenty minutes later, this number became 200,000 ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ excluding the monthly subscription, 10 yuan per lesson, which has 2 million income.

However, the number of subscriptions for Liu Kun's courses surpassed that of her teacher. She had 300,000 subscriptions for her Shu Shu courses, of which nearly 1,000 were public elective courses taken by students at Capital University. The number of guqin courses is up to 500,000. These netizens were probably affected by the fire of the Guqin performance video of the Princess of the Han Dynasty on the Internet, and they were rushing to study Guqin.

Tens of thousands of netizens bought other people's courses. Among them, the larger the subscription volume was Liang Shengnan's "Ancient Fengshui in China."

In the curriculum, she had a Feng Shui class at 10.30 am on Friday.

Liang Shengnan walked to the position where Liu Ye was standing before, and wiped the sweat from his face in the face of the camera.

Can she not be nervous? !! Principal Fang and Professor Su, as well as the Dean of the Faculty of Arts, are still on the scene. They are all staring at her. She has never received such attention since enrollment!

This lesson is equivalent to the first lesson since the "Study of Ink Painting" was launched. It has played a pivotal role in the subsequent development of the APP. If it is messed up, she would like to bring her ...

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com