800

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 800: say hi
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 800: say hi
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
,!

Zhang Pei was preparing to pick up the goods in the second warehouse at the moment. The time was up. The remaining 14 trucks were almost there. Presumably Peter didn't want to make Zhang Pei too tired, so he rushed to help.

"I let Yu Zhan drive you there," Liu said.

"No need, I booked a taxi," only came to China for more than a month, Peter has been very skilled in using various car-hailing apps and takeaway apps in China, he is no less familiar with the capital's regions than Liu Ye.

注意到 Peter noticed that Liu Ye ’s mobile phone was constantly flashing the screen with text and patterns, “It seems like someone is sending you a message.”

Liu Ying then remembered that he was still live! She looked down, and it turned out that a fan gave her a gift, and the screen was animated with gifts, as well as beating messages, which Peter mistakenly thought was a social text message.

She quickly explained to Peter, "I'm doing a live broadcast, this is my live broadcast room." Fortunately, the English name of Love Live is a literal translation, and it is displayed on the app's open page, which makes Liu Ye memorable, otherwise she The word "live room" is not translated.

Peter raised an eyebrow. "Oh, I heard about webcasts." Although his daughter is also a little red celebrity, she only took photos on the ins. She never did a live broadcast. He saw Liu Ye blocking his phone lens with his hand, and IA laughed. With a smile, "It's okay, I don't mind if you shoot me, don't mind being seen by your fans, or visiting your live studio."

Liu Weiyi, she found a little curious in Peter's eyes? !! Was Peter asking to visit her studio?

The audience started talking about Peter the moment he appeared, but after a while, their screen went black! I can only hear the voices of Liu Ye and Weiguo Ren. When everyone was concentrating and trying to understand what they were talking about, the screen turned on again. They saw a huge face and a pair of faces because they were too close and wearing Slightly distorted gray-blue eyes with reading glasses.

At the same time, the person also said, "It's all Chinese, I can't understand a single word, so these cautions that will shine are all RMB?"

"Yes, one heart is equivalent to one dollar."

"Resting! You made a lot of money in a few seconds," Peter was surprised, "It's unbelievable that at this point in time, there are still 3 million people watching your live broadcast. The whole city of Auckland is just over 1 million people. ! "

Peter holds Liu Ye's mobile phone and is very interested in every function in the live broadcast room. He has not realized that his rich facial expressions have been clearly seen by three million people. The comments in the comment area are crazy. Scrolling.

Peter returned the phone to Liu Yan and asked her, "The audience has too many messages. What are they talking about?"

The message left Liu Yan dizzying. She could only randomly translate one of the most commonly spoken words, "Fans praise you for being handsome."

Peter laughed, and the grin on the corner of his mouth became more obvious. He did not accept the compliments of the fans politely. He said to Liu Ye, "Thank you for their praise on my behalf!"

"You can tell them in person," Liu Yan said with a smile.

Peter pointed to himself, "Can I do live streaming too?"

当然 "Of course you can, speak into the camera, and let your face be in the middle."

"It sounds easy, let me try it."

Liu Ye gave his phone to Peter again. Peter lifted the phone slightly to make his face look less obtrusive. Soon, he found the most handsome angle of his own, and the corner of his mouth was the most perfect. Even though the light at night is dark, it can blur people's edges and wrinkles. It has a beauty function. Peter also wears a pair of gold-rimmed glasses, which is more elegant and young, and many netizens have commented "too handsome".

"Liu Ye fans, hello, I am nson, I am from New Zealand, thank you for saying I am handsome, thank you!" The latter "Thank you", Peter said in Chinese.

"This handsome uncle even speaks Chinese! That's great!"

"Inexplicably thinks his smile is warm and cute."

"The live broadcast tonight has become fun”. "

Uh ...

The comments of netizens are just strange graphic blocks in Peter's eyes. "Although I don't understand what you are talking about, I think you must be praising and welcoming me, right?"

The comments in the comment area are all "yes", and some people left a message in English, "China!" More fans brushed gifts and gave Peter "refill".

Peter's enthusiasm encouraged everyone. He continued, "Thank Liu Ye for giving me this opportunity to explore her live studio. Liu Ye is a very good girl. Recently, there are some bad comments about her on the Internet. I think it is What is not true is ridiculous. I believe in Liu Xie's person very much. I hope that everyone will not listen to some people's words and can support her firmly and reasonably. "

Liu Liu stopped, she didn't expect Peter to mention this, let alone he would pay attention to this matter. After the dispute between Liu Chengyu and Wang Zhihua broke out, Liu Ye and Zhang Pei did not show any abnormal behavior in their work. As usual, Liu Ye did not know whether the company employees had discussed them in private, at least not to her ears.

Anyway, everyone has learned the whole story from the third party, Tang Tu ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ and also knows that Liu Ye ’s father has nothing to do with Liu Ye himself, but it is impossible to deny that Liu Ye ’s mother and daughter are still affected by negative information. The most intuitive manifestation is that the cat food sales in their online store have experienced a significant downward trend for the first time in recent times, and now they are ripping their feet. When I want to show some results to Peter. Liu Ye is doing everything possible to save it, such as doing a live broadcast to Peter, but Peter turned to help her ...

"Uncle, rest assured, if we don't support Liu Ye, it's impossible to not sleep in the early morning, watch the live broadcast here."

"The princess was greatly dragged down by her father."

"I'm happy to watch the live broadcast, I don't care about other people's private affairs."

Uh ...

The words of netizens, Peter could n’t understand, Liu Ye felt a little embarrassed again. He did n’t help him translate. Peter had already finished what he wanted to say. He said “goodbye” to the audience in the live broadcast, and returned the phone to Liu Ye. The scheduled taxi arrived.

Liu Ye sent Peter to the car and found that many fans were asking her, "Who is this handsome uncle?"

She explained to everyone, "Mr. Atkinson is the vice president of global marketing for pet food company."

The audience was stunned. They thought Peter was just an ordinary employee stationed from the New Zealand head office. It was hard to imagine that the high-ranking vice president would stay up all night working with a small agent. The boss was too dedicated!

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Do you like this site? Donate here:

More Comedy Novels
Life-Saving Days by the Husky’s Side
4.9 (34 votes) - 171.7K views
Divine Card Creator
4.1 (12 votes) - 444.9K views
Marvel: I Can Download Unlimited Talents
4.4 (63 votes) - 475.5K views
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com