862

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 862: Like-minded
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 862: Like-minded
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Song Junzhe wouldn't just take matters into his own hands, he wasn't He Lushen's idiot, he made his own claims and thought he was right!

Before He Lushen and Yu Zhan's Oolong incident, Yu Zhan explained to Song Junzhe, and He Lushen explained to him again. Song Junzhe would be suspicious, let alone believe what they said.

On YouTube, he could tell at a glance that He Lushen was posing as Liu Ye and Jason, and the tone of the Han language was exactly the same as when He Lushen was a sister!

Song Junzhe knew that Liu Ye and Yu Zhan were very busy at this time, so busy that he couldn't see the figures of them at all, so he couldn't even finish eating with Yu Zhan. And two people are busy with information technology related things. Liu Ye is working on that "study text" APP, Yu Zhan seems to have developed a "pet social security card" system for his pet hospital, he found a Cooperated with computer technology company, which developed the back office of the system for him.

This matter is being carried out in a low-key and confidential manner. Song Junzhe had a good relationship with Yu Zhan, and Yu Zhan told him.

In addition, Yu Zhan ’s film and television company has a historical movie starring Tang Tu, which will be released at the end of April, and the weekly drama that was previously well known on the Internet will also begin broadcasting in early May. In this comparison, Yu Zhan is busier than Liu Ye. His Weibo has not been updated for 800 years. He does not know the big misunderstanding He Lushen made on the Internet.

Song Junzhe dare to say, He Lushen is definitely doing something!

So he told Lina wit that he and the "Princess of the Han Dynasty" were just ordinary friends, and they knew each other very well.

Lina heard that Song Junzhe was in trouble, and she was playing with her, she was just joking. She wanted to see Liu Ye and asked her father to make a call and ask Liu Ye to come out. She said that she could pull into her relationship with Song Junzhe. Lina is a person who likes to make friends. She has a high emotional intelligence. She believes that the more friends she has, the better it is to spread all over the world. No matter which country or city to play in, people will be entertained. Heart, how good!

Without her father's introduction, she can see that Song Junzhe is a dragon and a phoenix among the people, and it is worth making friends. Song Junzhe also understands her meaning. Like these high-quality young masters, their speeches are a bit hypocritical.

After exchanging phone numbers with Lina and adding social software friends to each other, Song Junzhe went to work in his own company, and happened to meet Zhang Pei. After thinking about it, he mentioned it with her.

After all, friends come from far away.

Liu Ye was a little surprised. Peter introduced her to his daughter Lina, and also said that his daughter wanted to come to China to see. Liu Ye always thought that this was a polite joke. How quickly, his daughter had landed in the capital! ?

Liu Ye felt helpless.

Even if she goes to meet Lina tonight and have dinner with her, she hasn't prepared any presents. Is she going to see someone empty-handed?

In fact, if it wasn't for Song Junzhe's big mouth, Zhang Pei's mother and daughter wouldn't immediately know that Lina was already in the capital. Peter knew how busy Liu Ye was recently, and he didn't want to trouble her now.

Zhang Pei's tone on the phone was also a bit tangled, and Peter didn't speak, did they take the initiative to ask Lina for dinner? However, knowing that the people are in the capital, I do n’t know if I do n’t know anything. It ’s not very good.

And people have been half-joking and half-seriously saying that she is here to meet Liu Ye!

Liu Ye thought again and again and said to his mother, "After I have dinner with President Li in the evening, I go to the Panorama Hotel again, say hello to Peter's daughter, and ask her what she needs. I can spend a day at the weekend She is walking around the capital. "

Zhang Pei felt that this was the only way to do it, but she was distressed that her daughter was too hard to rest for a moment.

The beginning of learning to paint is very successful.

Liang Shengnan's Feng Shui class was very popular. After the first class, a total of 140,000 users purchased her course. Nearly half of them chose monthly subscriptions. Liang Shengnan received a personal reward of nearly 10,000 yuan. When she learned from Jiang Chengfeng's mouth that she might have a huge income, she felt like she was a little bit drifted away. The high salary came too suddenly, and she was still mentally prepared to become a rich woman.

And just now President Fang and the dean of their college praised her for teaching well, and Professor Su said that her historical basic theory is solid. She was usually a calm and calm girl who was blushed and smirked there.

Then a voice sounded in her ear,

"When are you going to analyze the Feng Shui of the ancient capital?"

Liang Shengnan froze for a while, and looked back at a thin, tall boy. She had been preparing for APP courseware for the past two days, and often met him face to face. She knew that his name was Zhou Buyi, a friend of Liu Yi and Xuewen. Tu Mo, another shareholder, is from the history department of Gudu University. But they didn't talk, they were just familiar.

Moreover, Zhou Buzhe's status is higher than those of ordinary college students. Like Ming next year, he is already a well-known calligrapher, a calligraphy, a few words of dragon and phoenix dance, the selling price is millions, and he has a college student You guys can cover him.

In her opinion, this boy is already a winner in life. She did not expect that he would take the initiative to talk to her. She answered his question seriously. Can we talk about the ancient capital next month? "

Zhou Buzhen nodded and smiled, "I'm from an ancient capital, so I want to hear about this. Before, I didn't quite believe in Feng Shui ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ Although the history books said that the emperors of the Qin and Han Dynasties They all like 'looking.' "

Hearing this terminology, Liang Shengnan's eyes lightened and he nodded again and again, "Yes, they value Qi luck very much, especially Mo's hope-qi technique: 'Every hope-qi, there is a general, a general, and a spirit, There is anger, there is defeat, if you can understand this, you can know the successes and failures, which is what I will talk about later, as well as the Feng Shui of the Qin Mausoleum, 'Langshan is the ancestor, and the pulse goes north .'... .. "

"'Wu Long entered the head, the situation was to sit at noon, Weishui came west, and flowed northeast to the east, the situation was wide' ..." Liang Shengnan only said a few words, and Zhou Buyi was in Followed by her words, she spoke with her, as if with her heart.

Her heart beat quickly and uncontrollably. She lived for 22 years and never experienced such a feeling, or in other words, she didn't encounter the opposite **** that matched her.

Liu Ye came over and asked Zhou Buzhen to go to lunch with Liang Shengnan, and saw this scene, she immediately realized the epiphany. No wonder Zhou Buzhen just asked her Liang Shengnan somehow just now.

She sniggered. From this perspective, Zhou Buzheng and Liang Shengnan were still a good match. It was not easy to meet like-minded partners in this world.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

Recently Updated
Start the Game with a System of Helping Ghosts For Fun: Chapter 315 Loud noise
Douluo Dalu 5 Rebirth of Tang San: Chapter 112 Golden Winged Cloak
My Hair Can Create a Demon Country: Chapter 1 Some words
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com