775

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 775: Start-up ceremony
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 775: Start-up ceremony
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ye Liang's Weibo was accompanied by a screenshot, which was taken in a group called "Director United Group". On the screenshot, Cai Henian said, "The new boss of Xinghe Film and Television is not very good at speaking. Don't take this company in the near future. If they find you, you will refuse as much as possible, even if you tell me, you will be compensated for your losses. "

The following group of people replied: "Received", "OK" or an OK expression. None of them questioned Cai Henian's words. Any circle is a group activity. Cai Henian is a big brother. Everyone is very familiar.

Having money can make ghosts grind, Yu Zhan easily bought a small director in this group and got this screenshot.

This blog post by Ye Ziliang was completely written in accordance with Yu Zhan ’s requirements. After Yu Zhan ’s modification and retouching, this is a battle without gun smoke. Yu Zhan decided to face it. Since Ji Qiansong wanted to suppress him from public opinion, he gave back his teeth. .

Suddenly Ye Ziliang's Weibo and screenshot instantly reversed the whole thing.

"It's unbelievable, I've seen all the movies made by Cai Henian, and each one is very good. He used the film to show his talents to the fullest. I didn't expect that there was such a bad character behind him!"

"Cai Henian is too different, I can't imagine his face when he sent this group of news."

额 "Um ... no wonder this show was looking for fans to act as crowd actors in the live broadcast of 'Ladies and Sisters'. It turned out to be this one."

"So many directors have united to wear small shoes for Xinghe Film and Television. The entertainment industry is really suffocating. The movies made by people like Cai Henian also have a market and a lot of sales."

"Those fans of Cai Henian, come out and face!"

"It is undeniable that Cai Henian's film was really good. He has real power."

所以 "So, why is Dr. Yu so difficult to speak? What conflicts does Cai Henian have with him?"

Uh ...

Many people were curious about the meaning behind this screenshot of director WeChat group, and Cai Henian became panicked. He was afraid that Yu Zhan would tell himself about Chu Tan and Lu Lu. Wasn't his image ruined? He quickly deleted his Weibo.

In fact, Cai Henian didn't want to make such a high profile. Like Ji Qingqing, he only posted Weibo according to Ji Qiansong's instructions. Ji Qiansong had helped them get the weekly drama of "Being Beautiful" for the record.

He knows that Ji Qiansong certainly has the power of river crab online public opinion, but he did not expect the emergency, but Ji Qiansong did not come forward to help him, and the negative information about him on the Internet came flooding. Cai Henian vaguely felt like he was being crippled by Ji Qiansong ... So even if Cai Henian deleted Weibo, public opinion about his bullying by virtue of his qualifications, connections and authority has been fermenting, and there is a growing trend.

Moreover, his removal of Weibo was just like Ji Qingqing's guilty conscience, and he settled on the fact that Ye Liang had said. Netizens immediately became more sympathetic to Yu Zhan, Xinghe Film and Television, and more strongly supported the Youth Plan.

Everyone thought that this matter is probably over.

Twenty-three days later, in the storm of public opinion, "Youth Plan" held a startup ceremony that was not low-key at all. Xinghe Film and Television invited the major domestic famous entertainment media today. The main creators and several starring Yang Huayue, Lu Lu and Bai Yuhan all came to the scene. Yu Zhan and Tao Zhiwei, the two heavyweight directors of Xinghe Film and Television, also came.

Wu Taozhiwei has never been interviewed by a reporter before, and he will not participate in such public media-only occasions. This is the first time he has appeared in a media scene. Yu Zhan, who has become an Internet celebrity, has recently changed his low-key style and frequently appeared in front of the media.

As if in order to match the theme of the TV series "Youth", Yu Zhan and Tao Zhiwei are both young and casual. Yu Zhan wears a beige V-neck sweater and jeans on his lower body, like a boring leisurely boy. Tao Zhiwei wore a black jacket and denim trousers, which fit his cold temperament and mature age.

Both of them looked very relaxed and seemed to be in a good mood. They were not affected by the public opinion on the Internet. Tao Zhiwei's unsmiling face even had a slight smile. When they appeared, they were more dazzling than the stars. Grab everyone's eyes instantly.

On the ring, the equally handsome "Youth Plan" actor Bai Yuhan stood next to them, suddenly overshadowed. He is the kind of fresh meat that girls like, but he doesn't have the boss's aura.

There are Yu Zhan and Tao Zhiwei, the media are not interested in the main creation and starring, after all, the male and female protagonists are new, there is nothing to dig deep, Lu Lu and Bai Yuhan's experience is ordinary, after all, Bai Yuhan plays the male The second "Late Ming Dynasty Dream" has not yet been released, and it is worth mentioning that Lu Lu once ran Liu Long in Liu Han in the Han Palace Autumn Moon.

All cameras are aimed at two men ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ The reporters scrambled to ask their own questions, most of which are related to the materials that have appeared on the Internet these days. Both Yu and Tao have to answer questions. Even if they are some tricky questions, they also smile and fool around. Yu Zhan ’s answer is more detailed. Tao Zhiwei is more concise, basically speaking only, and then facing him coldly. Look, reporters dare not ask more questions.

Wu Taozhiwei once again emphasized that he has no relationship other than superiors and superiors with Chu Taro, and Yu Zhan admitted on the spot that he insisted on signing Chu Taro, and had no relationship with Tao Zhiwei. He said, "I don't know why there are so many rumors about Chu Taro being bad online. In my opinion, she is a good actor and a good person, and it is worth our investment in her future."

Yang Huayue intervened at this time and said, "After I crashed the horse, I took care of me all the time, and she stayed with me for a whole month."

The media exclaimed immediately. Yang Huayue has n’t said it clearly. Of course, Chu Taro herself does n’t show up everywhere. It ’s not her style to put gold on her face, but Yang Huayue decided to give her gold.

"I'm an only child. I think maybe my sister and sister aren't necessarily so good. Chu Chu is four years older than me, so I treat her as my sister, so I introduce her to 'Miss sisters' and let her Join this warm girl's group, because she is worth it! So I really can't stand some people who just take the story of Chu Taro and say that she has been bagged. Raising, unprivileged private life, bad character, please these people Come up with the evidence, otherwise if there is another time, I must ask a lawyer to hold you accountable. "

:. :

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com