830

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 830: Software transfer
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 830: Software transfer
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Tang Tu played "Autumn Moon" on the cliff with piano and violin respectively.

Then Liu Xie's Guqin ensemble with his piano and violin one after another, and the shot of the two people playing in the same frame was equivalent to that they played "Autumn Moon" twice with each instrument. Because the crew needs enough footage to select the final product.

In addition to playing musical instruments, Liu Ye and Tang Tu also have to pose some poses, such as a long distance overlooking the mountains, looking at each other affectionately, sorrowful ... Anyway, to create a kind of erratic from the East Unfathomable feeling.

They were busy until the afternoon, after eating the box lunch delivered by the scenic area, and then continued to work until the sunset, Lin Zhi finally took the sunset he expected. Liu Ye just finished today's work, she was so tired that she collapsed!

All day, she wore heavy clothes and went up and down the cliff ten times. This sour feeling was almost the same as the pain of climbing the mountain in the memory of the former master. Not only her, everyone in the crew was tired.

On the return journey, it was completely dark. They came out of the dark and returned. It was lying in the back seat of the business car, sleeping on Yu Zhan ’s legs, sleeping in the dark, and Yu Zhan also distressed her, motionless Become a pillow.

He Lushen didn't go with his father. He ran to Tang Tu's car. He was so worried about Tang Tu's "misunderstanding" that he had to ask for an understanding.

Tang Tu is also very tired, and has to deal with this ancestor poorly. Seeing He Lushen's swear-in posture, he felt that he still had to make it clear, but before explaining, he wanted to slap the young master, who made He Lushen look high above him, as if it were awesome.

Tang Tu said with a smile, "I did intentionally collude with the taro."

!! !! !! !! !!

He Lu deep-fried in seconds, and opened his mouth just to scold him.

Tang Tu went on to say, "We are just to cooperate with the film hype."

He Lushen's face froze a bit, not believing his words, "but Yu Zhan said he did not let you fire CP."

"Because it wasn't his idea, he didn't know it. Xinghe Films has more than one manager."

He Lushen immediately thought of someone, "Tao Zhiyao?"

"Well. Chu and I both interacted on Weibo as she ordered, and that was just the work. Some words were lines on the script."

He Lushen was dubious. As far as he knew, Tang Tu's previous scandals were passive, framed, and rumored. It's a bit shameful to speculate on such things for film and television dramas. With the background of Tang Tu, no one in the entertainment industry can order him as long as he is unwilling. So He Lushen was very strange. How could Tang Tu listen to Tao Zhiyao so? But this is not the point he cares about, he asked Tang Tu again,

"Do you really mean nothing to Chu?"

Tang Tu bluntly said, "Chu taro is very good, but I don't like women who are much older than me. This plot of sister-sibling love only happens in" Little Walnut. "His meaning has been very clear. .

"But I have to remind you that Chu Taro is very popular now. Recently, a few rich and young people came to visit the class consciously or unintentionally. If you don't work hard, she may be chased by others."

Two days later, Liu Ye went to the recording studio of Huaguang Media Capital Branch. Although it was a duo, when recording, only Liu Ye was alone. Tang Tu finished his part the night before, and the work of the two people There is a difference in time, and they do not need to be in the live ensemble at the same time. In the later period, they can easily blend their music together and hear no flaws.

At the same time, due to Liu Ye ’s **** of the rankings on Saturday, the traffic on the love live broadcast platform, which has greatly increased, took advantage of the fierce momentum, and quickly launched a new live broadcast feature-real-time lottery-that is, a month ago, "Miss sisters" The small plug-in used in the live room has officially become a core function in the APP today. In order to encourage the anchors of the platform to use and help promote this new feature, iLive has issued a subsidy announcement. Any anchor that uses the lottery function to interact with fans on that day and has more than 1w fans can receive a subsidy of 500 yuan from the platform. .

This subsidy is very strong. After all, there are very few high-profile streamers such as princesses and sisters, Xiao Ke'er, and "sisters and sisters". After all, they are definitely not worth 500 yuan, and the fans are in the tens of thousands, dozens. Ten thousand anchors are the main users of the platform, and 500 yuan is still a little tempting. Love Live broadcasted a huge sum of 50 million to engage in this promotion. For a while, everyone racked their brains to prepare all kinds of strange gifts and played lottery games with their fans. People are often very sensitive to games and lotteries. There is no loss in participating anyway. In case of winning the prize, even if they only have a pair of socks, they can make it.

So countless users participated in these sweepstakes, and the purpose of love live broadcast has also been achieved. The effect of spending 50 million to invite stars to advertise may not be as good as this.

They bought the ownership of this plug-in from Jiang Chengfeng and spent 1 million. The price is fair. Before signing the agreement, Jiang Chengfeng asked Sun Weiwei's opinions in advance. Although Sun Weiwei was not directly involved in the production of the software, she was The initiator of the event, she should have the right to know, and should even get a certain share.

Sun Weiwei said, "Sign it, the small plug-in was originally made for the love live broadcast system, and is not compatible with other APPs. It is useless to hold the software in your hands. It can be exchanged for 1 million if you sell it. We will do it next time Can I continue to use it, why not? But I do n’t need to divide it. I do n’t need a dime. I have nothing to do except talk on paper. ”

However, UU Kanshu www.uukanshu.com Jiang Chengfeng was the first time he got the money and transferred 100,000 yuan to Sun Weiwei's account. At this time, Jiang Chengfeng had 1.3 million cash in his account.

When signing the software transfer agreement with Jiang Chengfeng, several vice presidents of Aibo Live were present. Yu Maoran, the vice president of technology, asked Jiang Chengfeng a question that his roommate had also asked, what are his plans after graduation.

In front of a group of big brothers, Jiang Chengfeng could not casually perfunctory, he said that he was ready to start a business.

After hearing this answer, to be honest, Yu Maoran and Fu Kun were both disappointed. They really wanted to dig Jiang Chengfeng into the company, but according to his ambitions, he obviously didn't want to work for the victim, because they even calculated his future salary!

Yu Maoran did not hesitate to ask him again, "Which direction do you plan to do?" Jiang Chengfeng's talent is so good, his entrepreneurship must still be in the field of computer Internet. The field is very wide, and different jobs can vary by as much as ten thousand miles.

Jiang Chengfeng said vaguely, "Let's do it live."

After hearing that, several vice presidents who love to broadcast live laughed, "Are you going to be our competitor?"

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

Popular Today
Reincarnated as A Bamboo (22.8k views today)
The True Young Miss Is A Spoiled Boss (20.1k views today)
Chaoshen Technology Trading Mall (16k views today)
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com