877

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 877: Talking and laughing
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 877: Talking and laughing
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
He Huaguang said to He Lushen, "You haven't thought about a problem. If someone is as rich and powerful as we are, he spends money to buy er and let him say a few negative comments about Han Dynasty princesses in public in China. What are the consequences? Our movie may just be upset abroad. It doesn't matter. We have made enough money at home, but what about Yu Zhan's girlfriend? "

He Lushen thought of his father ’s words, knowing that he had gone his own way, made a big mistake, and became more and more quiet like an invisible person, constantly reducing his sense of existence, and even dare not touch the tableware, so as not to cause Jason's attention.

Jason is too lazy to care about him. When he thinks that the man in front of himself is supposed to be a goddess, he wants to vomit ~~~, he wants to go deeper, but just wants to see what kind of people turn himself around. As far as appearance is concerned, He Lushen is still human-like, at least not in the way he imagines.

But ... he seemed to have been beaten, and Jason's gaze stayed on the injury on his cheek.

He Lu noticed Jason's gaze and sneered at him.

Jason didn't respond. He only spoke to Yu Zhan and ignored He Lushen to the end. The reason for ignoring Liu Xun was to avoid suspicion.

Yu Yuzhan is very good at talking skills. He looks for topics from fans. He has Jason for ten years and understands some of his experiences and living habits. He said, "When I was fourteen, I went to the United States to study. I came to New York with three large and heavy suitcases, but I promised to be late to pick up my aunt. The airport waited for her for half an hour stupidly, and still did not see anyone. A security guard saw me as a minor standing on the parking lane. He felt dangerous. He came up and asked me what the situation was, and he suggested that I have coffee at the airport. Wait in the hall, you can order a cup of coffee, and the heating there is more sufficient. He also kindly helped me move the box in. The sound of the cafe was playing your new song "" ... "

Jason froze, "That's an old song."

"Yeah, but I always remember the melody and lyrics of this song," Yu Zhan smiled, and hummed two lines of lyrics gently. Until then, he showed a little fan attitude towards idols. "Your The lyrics read: 'We need to understand that anyone is in trouble; whoever I am, and who I am; when in doubt, look up and look at the sky, maybe the mood can be better, ... .'After listening to your song, I really feel better. After drinking two cups of coffee, I finally waited for my aunt. "

Yu Zhan did not mention his family history, nor did he say why his aunt was late. He just wanted to tell Jason that he had known him since then, and began to listen to his songs and become a fan of him. Love is sincere.

And he also wit created a tragic atmosphere, and Jason's mind emerged from the scene of a lonely Chinese teenager standing at the airport, evoking his sympathy-from his stay for the girl and her cat, See that he is actually a compassionate man.

Jason originally thought that Yu Zhan was similar to some of the chic Chinese rich second generations he had contacted in the United States, but was slightly more capable. At least Yu Zhan had a skill and was a respectable veterinarian, unlike some people, never Labor, I only know the splurge of eating, drinking and playing.

Yu Yuzhan went to study in another country at such a young age, but she can still return from her studies and become a unique veterinarian! Jason's view of Yu Zhan changed again. Why do some variety entertainment programs always love to play emotional cards, because this trick tries Bailing.

Jason asked, "You went to the United States to study at the age of fourteen?"

Yu Yuzhan nodded, "Yes, I have been in the United States for ten years."

Jason asked Yu Zhan some personal questions one after another, such as which high school, which university, and what social activities he attended. Unconsciously, his distance from Yu Zhan was drawn closer. Zhan's favor is even worse.

When they were chatting, Liu Ye and He Lushen didn't interrupt, Liu Ye never heard Yu Zhan mention these past events that made her sad, not because Yu Zhan didn't talk about the past, but when he talked, his tone was different. He will make Liu Ye feel that his life is very good and easy. His relatives are very friendly and take good care of him.

Liu Ye is a little confused. Which version of Yu Zhan is true?

But her intuition was that the version he told Jason was the truth. Because she has been with Yu Zhan for so long, she has never seen him have any connection with his relatives, nor has he seen a New Year's call during the Chinese New Year.

He knew more about Yu Zhan's He Lushen, and felt more and more guilty. He clearly knew how difficult it was for Yu Zhan these years. Obviously he and Song Junzhe vowed to protect him, but this time he blocked him … He Lushen is not like Yu Zhan and Song Junzhe. He has experienced great life accidents. He has always been a young master living in a honeypot, so he is more stable and self-willed without them.

Yu Yuzhan and Jason also talked about the topic of music. He has known every album released by Jason so far. Jason knows that these things are not to please him.

In fact, as long as the topic is right, Jason himself is also very talkative, not as cold as the public thinks.

The main reason is that Yu Zhan ’s hospitality made Jason feel ironed. When he served the food ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ he explained to Jason what materials each dish is made of, and asked him if he did n’t like it .

Therefore, this dinner has become a stage where Yu Zhan played alone. He is the leading actor. Liu Ye and He Lushen are similar to the roses on the table, just the background board.

Jason thinks Yu Zhan may be worth making a friend!

Yu Zhan has been observing Jason's facial expression. He knows that his purpose has been basically achieved. He cares and asks Jason what arrangements will be made tomorrow.

Jason said, "No, and I'm thinking about what to do tomorrow."

如果 "If you don't hate it, you can come and participate in the premiere of a movie produced by our company. It is a Chinese costume theme movie."

"Is your girlfriend starring?" Jason glanced at Liu Ye.

"No, but the actor in the movie is the man who plays the violin in the video" Autumn Moon ", don't you know that you still have an impression on him?"

哦 "Oh, the musician who plays the violin and the piano!"

"Yes, his name is Tang Tu, an artist of our company."

Jason had a hint of interest and nodded. "Yes, what time is it? Where is it?"

"I'll pick you up at nine tomorrow morning."

After just one meal, Yu Zhan and Jason laughed and talked with each other. He Lushen admired Zhan for his five bodies. He finally understood why his dad liked Yu Zhan so much.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com