871

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 871: His girlfriend
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 871: His girlfriend
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Since it is Jason's initiative, Yu Zhan can only ask him to help himself, let a veterinary assistant prepare a cup of hot tea for him, and tell him to entertain the guests well. As soon as Yu Zhan arrived at the hospital, he immediately changed into aseptic clothes and entered the operating room without breathing, let alone resting.

There are many foreigners who have lived in the capital for a long time. Yu Zhan ’s pet hospital often accepts pets raised by foreign guests. At first, everyone did n’t pay special attention to Jason. They just felt that the foreign guest Yu Zhan brought in looked very personal. The tide is rich.

上 Jasson was an Italian immigrant with brown hair and green eyes. He had a Mohak haircut, a haircut that looked like a horse's mane, shaved on both sides, and left a strand of hair in the middle, standing upright. Mohak is an Indian people. The indigenous people of this people used to have this hairstyle. At first, some European stars made this hairstyle hot. Later, Jason also cut the same hairstyle. Unexpectedly, he was so messy that he improved his overall appearance more than ten times-from an ordinary handsome guy to a super handsome guy. Jason has kept this hairstyle for the next ten years. Even if this hairstyle is out of date, he is older, his face value is slightly reduced, and his fresh meat has become uncle.

Old age does not affect Jason's personality. He has three ear studs on one ear and nothing on the other. The arm on the same side is patterned with a flower arm. The other side is clean, but he is wearing a long-sleeved jacket. You can't see it, you can only see the tattooed pattern on his hand. And indoors, he still wears a hat and beret.

叼 A foreign man with such a timid appearance is naturally very eye-catching. If he was in the United States, he would have been recognized by passers-by. But in China, who would have thought that an American superstar singer would appear in an ordinary pet hospital without warning?

SonJason took a sip of tea and got up and walked around to observe the furnishings and decorations in the pet hospital. Looking at the content posted on the wall, he couldn't understand Chinese characters, but he could understand pictures and numbers. He saw a poster that might be a price list.

Jason researched and found that Yu Zhan's pet hospital is cheap! And not cheap! Jason ’s dogs are attended by someone. He does n’t worry, he only plays with them. If the dog is sick or needs a medical examination, he is taken to the pet hospital by the dog nanny, and he is squeezed back when he comes back. It can range from thousands of dollars to tens of thousands of dollars.

Even when calculating the exchange rates between the two countries, Jason still feels like he was pitted by that pet hospital!

A young male guest saw Jason staring at the price list for a while, motionless, thinking he could not understand the price—Yu Zhan did not make a bilingual price list. The wording of the price list was very original, and it was written in two languages.

The young man came forward to talk to Jason, and he was enthusiastic in fluent English, "What do you not understand? I can help you translate."

Jason turned to look at him, "Thank you, I just want to know if these prices are real?"

The young man laughed, "Yes, genuine value. I am a regular customer of this hospital. Since last year, Dr. Yu has been charging this price. After he expanded the scale this year, the price is even cheaper."

"Why is it so cheap?" Sunglasses covered Jason's doubts and surprises, "Yu Zhan doesn't want to make money?"

Young men find this foreigner's point of concern very strange. Their customers only want the pet hospital costs to be as low as possible. As for the boss to make no money, they really didn't think about it. "Doctor Yu should make money, he used to On the Internet, pet medical is a huge profit. He just wants to allow more animals to enjoy treatment, including homeless stray animals. Dr. Yu is very popular and has great love. We all admire him. I am him and he A loyal fan of his girlfriend, he really likes their pair of cps, and then he opened so many pet hospitals, the cost should be quite high, if you don't make money, it will not be able to support it for a long time. "

SonJason noticed that the other person mentioned Yu Zhan's girlfriend, and asked curiously, "His girlfriend is a celebrity?"

"Yes, it's a very famous Internet celebrity in China called Liu Ye." The young man came here and felt that only the name Jason might not know who Liu Ye was. He thought of the latest hot news on the Internet. "It's on YouTube. 'Princess Han Dynasty', I don't know if you have heard of Sakura "

Jason froze all over his face, asking incredulously, "What?"

The young man thought that he had a problem with his expression, and repeated again, "Dr. Yu's girlfriend's net name, Princess of the Han Dynasty in the Internet."

"F (* ^ ▽ ^ *) k .... * @ ¥!% ..." Deeply feeling that the deceived Jason couldn't help but spit out fragrance.

The young man was suddenly scolded and felt aggrieved and humiliated, yelled at each other, and refused to be outdone, "How can you curse people, you are sick! Neurosis! You are mo (* ^ ▽ ^ *) erf (* ^ ▽ ^ *) ker! "

After scolding, the young man returned to his seat, and the pet cat he brought was still on the chair.

Other pet owners waiting for treatment also gave Jason a strange look. Even the veterinary assistant was disgusted with the foreigner. He couldn't understand how the doctor brought such "foreign garbage" to the hospital himself.

No one cares about Jason anymore. Jason is standing upset and sulking. He wants to get more and more angry. Before he was deceived by a big guy who stabbed his feet and turned around, at least the princess of the Han Dynasty really existed. He thought he was meeting him. To the Chinese envoy in his own mind, as a result, people have long been famous! !! He even admired each other's boyfriend! He felt that Yu Zhan was too hypocritical and too disguised ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ It is no wonder that Yu Zhan took the initiative to pick up the plane and made him almost fooled. They are love rivals!

What on earth did he come to China for? Make a joke in the eyes of others?

Humph!

He is going back to America!

Jason was anxiously preparing to leave the pet hospital. He walked outside the door. A young girl ran in an anxious hurry and did not look at the road. She just collided with him. Jason's nearly 190cm brawny man was motionless. The girl was almost thrown by the rebound. Wrestled.

Jason, who was sulking, felt faint, and exclaimed, "Don't you have eyes !?"

The girl who was scolded dared to look up at him and then kept "sorry".

Jason didn't leap like thunder again, and became silent. He saw that the girl's eyes were red, it should have just been crying, and there were tears on her face, which looked sad. The tears of the female Rao were soft, and Jason felt that he shouldn't arbitrarily get angry. He also had problems. He didn't pay attention to the road ahead. He could have avoided it. He was too unkind, so he also said to the girl "sorry. "

I added, "Why are you crying?"

"My cat is undergoing surgery inside," the girl stammered in English, wiping a tear, "I'm worried it won't survive."

Crossing Almighty Network Red ww.37158 /

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com