746

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 746: New investor
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 746: New investor
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Yu Zhan placed in his office's work schedule, and Liu Chengyu's name ranked first.

The second item is the signing of Liu Ye and Cats’Garden company.

The third item, "Little Walnut";

The fourth item, "Youth Plan" ...

As mentioned earlier, "Little Walnut" is a new movie being prepared by Xinghe Film and Television, starring Tang Tu and director Ye Zi'an. As for the heroine, Yu Zhan and Tao Zhiyao unanimously selected Chu Taro.

"Little Walnut" is a modern love movie related to food. It tells the story of two young people who became friends and became dependents because of food. The hero and heroine are sisters and brothers. The heroine is 6 years older than the hero. Chu taro is exactly 6 years older than Tang Tu

At the company's meeting to discuss the script, Tao Zhiyao said, "As soon as I saw the content of the script, Chu Ya was busy in the kitchen. It was tailor-made for Chu. I wanted to make Chu taro is the heroine. "

Yu Zhan didn't object. He insisted on signing Chu Taro and naturally wanted to win him favor.

Ye Zi'an's impression of Chu Taro was very vague. After looking for a bunch of information on the Internet, he evaluated Chu Taro, "This actor is OK." He also agreed with the opinions of the two bosses.

As for Qiu Jing, even if she has an opinion, she dare not mention it.

Soon, Xinghe Film and Television released an early publicity poster and related information for the new film "Little Walnut" on the official Weibo, and stated: "The film will officially start shooting on March 27."

"Little Walnut" is the first movie invested by Galaxy Films after its acquisition and restructuring. This Weibo soon caused a huge response once it was released online.

First of all, the actor is Tang Tu. Tang Tu has become the leading male lead of Xinghe Film and Television. Xinghe Film and Television is holding him with a resource and a resource. His fans are particularly happy. This year, he can watch it continuously on the big screen. To his own male god.

Then there is the heroine-Chu Taro, and Chu Taro.

This 30-year-old actress seems to be in luck this year, and frequently appears on hot search. She first replaced Fu Feiqian as the new heroine of "North Wind", and now she is partnering with Tang Tu as a sweet couple. Can you not let netizens talk about it?

At that time, Chu Tan was still filming in the ancient capital. On March 27th, "Little Walnut" will be filmed. That is to say, she just went to the next film and immediately went to film the next one. There was no time to rest in the middle. How many actresses hope that their schedule can be as tight as hers. The busier in the entertainment industry, the more important it is.

Soon, the news of # 唐 图 、 楚 芋 真 岁差 演 演 弟 央 # made headlines in the entertainment section-in addition to Tang Tu's popularity, Yu Zhan also paid for some of the hot searches-this is still the way Teach him deeply.

He Lushen said that the pre-promotion of film and television dramas is more important than the movie itself. It is okay to invest a little in publicity funds.

Cai Henian, who reads this news, is very hot. He just warned Qiu Jing, don't use Chu Ya, don't use Lu Lu, they starred at him like this!

This Zhan Zhan, I really do not know the heights and heights!

Cai Henian is thinking about how to give Yu Zhan and Xinghe Film a look. His assistant knocked on the door and said, "Yu always looks for you."

Mr. Yu-full name Yu Feng, he has many titles-the owner of Xingfeng Brokerage Company, a shareholder of Huaguang Film and Television, and the master of Feng Qingyu. Yu Feng and Cai Henian are close friends and have similar interests. They have invested in the movie "Cangyun Sword" not long ago.

Cai Henian's apprentice, also his nephew, the young director Cai Honglong, is preparing to shoot the TV series "To the Beautiful", a youth-school-based TV series.

Cai Honglong is only 26 years old this year. He has just graduated from the director's department of the Film Academy within a few years. Compared with his classmates, his development is very smooth without any hindrance. Who made his uncle Cai Henian? Looking for an investor, Cai Henian helped him get it; looking for a good script, Cai Henian helped him get it, and even some director work, his uncle helped him to do the work for him.

Cai Henian didn't have any children, so he cultivated Cai Honglong as his son. With such a powerful teacher and guide, Cai Honglong has directed several film and television plays so far, and the reviews are very good. He is a rising star in the director industry.

All aspects of "Be Beautiful" are ready, and we are waiting to start shooting, but recently I have encountered a lot of trouble. An investor suddenly withdrew his capital due to the deterioration of his company's operating conditions, and his investment accounted for 40% of the entire film. There are almost half of it. Without money, TV shows can't be filmed.

Cai Henian is not unwilling to invest in his nephew. Cai Honglong is the first investor in several films. He also invested some money in this film "To the Beautiful".

However, 40% of the funds are a lot of money. Cai Henian just cast "Cangyun Sword". "Cangyun Sword" is a 3D fantasy production. The word 3D means burning money. Cai Henian's money was almost burned, and there was no extra money to invest in "Be Beautiful".

Yu Feng is the same.

Cai Henian has been looking for relationships and investing in Cai Honglong.

Yu Feng sent him timely rain. Yu Feng pointed at the middle-aged man beside him and said, "This is Mr. Ji Qiansong, chairman of the new season group."

Cai Henian was shocked. Yu Feng introduced him to him. He shook hands with Ji Qiansong respectfully, "Hello, Ji Dong."

Ji Qiansong is very satisfied with his acquaintance, "General Yu told me that you are looking for investors recently, and my daughter is suddenly interested in the entertainment industry. She wants to play, and I leave it to her. See if you can arrange it What role? "

Cai He knows every second! "Of course, of course, your daughter is number two, your daughter is free to choose."

With the big gold owner and big thick legs with funds, he can agree to all conditions ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ Ji Qiansong smiled, "Okay, when I ask her opinion, which account is the money transferred to? "

...

Ji Qiansong's investment boosted Cai Henian's confidence. He felt that the backing behind him was more secure. Considering Yu Zhan of Xinghe Film and Television, he has no fear at all.

What made him decide to go against Yu Zhan was that after Ji Qiansong turned around, he called him again. "It is said that Xinghe Film and Television is about to start a youth TV series. Is there a suspicion of intentionally competing with us? Don't they hinder my daughter's star journey! "Ji Qiansong's tone was very heavy.

Cai Henian was suddenly awoken by Ji Qiansong!

He immediately released the news of Ji Qiansong's investment in "Beauty" among the top executives in the entertainment industry, and then he greeted the bosses of major brokerage companies he knew, implicitly expressing his dissatisfaction with Xinghe Film and Television and its chairman Yu Zhan.

The bosses are all human beings. They immediately understood Cai Henian's meaning and knew that he had a new backer.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

More Romance Novels
Ma’am You Have Been Uncovered
0.0 (0 votes) - 77K views
She Becomes Ugly if She Doesn’t Study
4.7 (15 votes) - 331K views
The Reborn Investment Tycoon
3.1 (22 votes) - 330.9K views
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com