895

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 895: Choose to surrender
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 895: Choose to surrender
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Latest website: Wan Xing's thief's knife was not stabbed to the point, Tan Lin was not life-threatening, the thief escaped through the emergency channel, it doesn't matter, there is monitoring!

This commercial and residential apartment is relatively old, with complex residents and associates. There have been thefts before, and the security is really weak, but in the seven floors it rented, Xinghe Film and Television paid extra money for better security doors. But the door is not good enough to prevent thieves. Fortunately, they also installed a high-definition camera. The camera clearly captured the thief as a young man wearing a mask. He wore a dark green casual jacket with a hat on his head. . Even if he was masked, he could not hide the eyes of the experienced police. They immediately checked all the surveillance along the road and soon found the man's trace in a surveillance video at the intersection. On the road, he did not wear a mask. He His face was completely exposed.

Yu Zhan, an old client of the Public Security Bureau, sat in the bureau again, and the police in charge prepared a cup of hot tea for him enthusiastically, assuring him and Tao Zhiwei that the case could be resolved within a day. .

In fact, they are very clear that the biggest suspect is Yu Feng. The real occupation of the thief may be a paparazzi, a foolish one, one of Yu Feng's many puppies, and just use money to do things. But if you steal something, you steal it. Why hurt someone?

"Late Ming Dynasty Dream" is going crazy, countless news media are staring at the direction of Xinghe Film and Television, the heat caused by Jason is still rising, and such a big thing is happening immediately. Of course, the media reporters who are savvy and smell it immediately The wind came.

In fact, when police cars and ambulances arrived, there were reporters squatting around for a long time. They had wanted to wait for Bai Yuhan, Chu Tan, or other actors to return to their dormitories to interview and secretly film them. I did not expect that the false positives and the negatives made a bigger news. !!

Almost at the same time as Tan Lin was admitted to the hospital for emergency treatment, there were news on the Internet: # 星河 电影 电影 客 所 was stolen, entertainer Tan 林 身 重伤 #, # 警 警 dispatch, Xinghe film and television executives were present, and the suspected situation was serious # 、 # 男 电影 谭 林 因See Yiyong was injured #.

One wave after another, even the most popular people who like to watch the lively melon eaters feel a little overwhelmed. One netizen commented whether Xinghe Film and Television intends to contract the topic list, headline list and hot search list today. ?

Not long after Yu Zhan started to hold Tan Lin, Tan Lin is now only an artist outside the 18th line. The public saw Tan Lin's name and did not know who he was. But even if it is an ordinary person, as long as it is related to the righteousness of seeing justice, it will certainly receive a lot of attention.

Even the headlines in the social sector have been changed to similar titles, and there have been over 10,000 comments in the comment section soon.

Artists under the Galaxy Films immediately tweeted for Tan Lin on Weibo. Bai Yuhan reposted the news and wrote, "It's unbelievable, and I smiled in the morning and wished me all the best in the premiere. Tan, lying down in a blink of an eye. In the rescue room. "

Chu Tan and Lu Lu, who were filming on the set, wrote, "I can't concentrate on filming, I hope Xiao Tan will be all right.", "Brother Tan is super nice, why does God always ignore good people."

Tang Tu sent three Weibo posts in succession, and the first two were also prayers. The last one expressed his anger, "The culprit in broad daylight must be severely punished!"

The retweets by the stars have undoubtedly confirmed the authenticity of the news, making the matter increasingly enthusiastic, and also making some people feel a big disaster.

When Jason made an unexpected choice on the stage and proactively promoted "Late Ming Dynasty Dreams", Yu Feng and Cai Henian realized that the big event was bad and their plan failed!

Cai Henian didn't know that Yu Feng had written that promise to Qin Zhan. He immediately cursed Yu Feng: "Stupid, you are so stupid! You have left such a big handle for yourself! You are not rushing to let Xinghe The film and television knows what we do? "

Yu Feng was also very angry. "You didn't vowed at the time that this method was absolutely okay. It definitely ruined them. I thought Kunning was foolproof. Qin Zhan's kid was very embarrassed. Suspicious. I must Make a pledge, the premiere is imminent, and I do n’t have time to think about that much, but now I have failed. If you succeed, will all the credit be for me? ”

Two so-called friends and partners began to shy away from each other, accusing each other, and arguing. Cai Henian left her hand and said before leaving, "You are stupid, you made a mistake, you bear it, and it has nothing to do with me."

Yu Feng panicked, Cai Henianming was ignoring the relationship, and he really could retreat.

In fact, the main person in charge of this plan was Yu Feng, including contacting Ji Qiansong and begging him to borrow money. All were from Yu Feng. The idea of ​​Li Zhan Yu Zhan and Jason was from Ji Qiansong. Yu Feng was the executive. Cai Henian only contributed one idea, which was also the most important idea-to direct Qin Zhan to say the line that angered Jason at the premiere.

The lines said, did not achieve the expected results, it is indeed disappointing, depressing, and then continue to think of a solution, anyway, there are six days before the release of "Cangyun Sword", they can think of other methods. In fact, they should investigate before doing this. Ji Qiansong instructed Chen Jia to steal Peter's laptop last time, with the intention of preventing Liu Ye from signing a contract with Cats’Garden Company, which ended in failure.

Yu Feng regretted it. He also felt very stupid. When he was an early bird, as long as Cai Henian didn't admit it, all the black pots were carried by himself ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ He quickly called the third partner——Ji Qiansong Ji Qiansong didn't scold him, but calmly said, "What's the use of calling you now? With this time, you might as well find a way to get the promise back."

Ji Qiansong woke Yu Feng at once. As the owner of a brokerage company, Yu Feng also knew a few "on the road" friends. A friend was willing to help him do this for a fee of 300,000 and a deposit of 50,000.

But the task requirement was just to steal things, and it didn't hurt anyone.

The thief found a promise for a long time, but was discovered by Tan Lin. When he came to interfere, he was anxious, worried that the money could not be reached. He worked for Tan Lin in anger and anger, and the moment the knife stabbed in, he realized When something bad happened, he quickly ran, and he didn't plan to ask Yu Feng for the remaining money.

When Yu Feng saw the online news, he knew that the other party had messed things up. The smashing was not ordinary, the phone could not be reached, and no one could find him. Yu Feng was disillusioned and knew that he was completely done.

After having a hearty meal that night, Yu Feng walked into the Public Security Bureau and surrendered himself.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

New Novels
Dominate the Treacherous Realm (24 minutes ago)
I Am Really Not a Man! (3 hours ago)
Naruto: Unknown Thousand Names (6 hours ago)
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com