742

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 742: New marketing plan
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 742: New marketing plan
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"From now on, we will have a unified calibre and a unified speech."

"But a lie is a lie after all, what if it is disassembled?" Liu Ye never lied like this, and she told Zhang Pei the first thing she went through.

"Everyone takes the lie seriously, what lies there? The closest person to Liu Chengyu, the one who knows him best, is only you and your aunt. You can be assured that he is mentally ill, and no one else can come up with evidence that he is not a patient. What? "Yu Zhan's eyes had a certainty that if he lied and couldn't pack tickets, certain things could be settled with money.

Liu Ye felt that Yu Zhan's plan was too bold, but subtle. No matter what shocking words Liu Chengyu said in the future, a "mental illness" turned his speech into nonsense, and no one believed him.

Yu Zhan asked Liu Ye again about his father's habits, hobbies and nasty things.

Liu Ye searched in the memory of the former host, "He has a lot of entertainment, and usually returns late at night. If he comes back early, he will go out for a walk after dinner, and if he is free on the weekend, he will drive to fishing." Disgusting things, people like and dislike too much, Liu Ye only thought a little bit, "He likes cars very much, researches cars, seems to like watches too, he bought three watches, oh yes, he doesn't like dog."

When the former main cat was bought, although Liu Chengyu bought her daylight very quickly, he said at the time, "If you still want to buy a dog, you can't do it. I can't buy a dog for you, and never allow a dog at home. "

Specifically, how much Liu Chengyu dislikes dogs, the former owner has no concept.

Yu Zhan heard her words in her heart.

As he was driving, he freed one hand and held Liu Ye's hand. "Don't worry about your father's affairs, leave it to me."

Liu Ye turned his head to look at his side face, the corner of his mouth slightly evoked a radian, his eyes seemed to be well-organized.

She held him back with both hands, she believed him.

The next day was Monday, Liu Ye asked the school for leave.

After visiting the capital for three days, R is finally going to formally discuss the signing with them.

In the morning, Yu Zhan and Liu Ye went to the Panoramic Hotel to pick up r and Huang Shiting. They also met Song Junzhe, who was about to leave for the construction site of Songtai Real Estate. Song Junzhe was in a good mood. On the weekend, he invited Shen Mozhen and Tao Zhiyao to go out to play again.

He Lushen followed his father back to Modu after the Yu Zhan Pet Hospital opened.

Yu Zhan introduced r to Song Junzhe. The exquisite Song Junzhe quickly communicated with r. He said that he had lived in Auckland before and heard of the Atkinson family in New Zealand. He also knew quite well that the ancestors of the Atkinson family It started from farm animal husbandry.

In a word, Limara entered the distance between him and r.

On the way to the suburbs, it was Song Junzhe who was communicating with r, and when they reached their destination, they had already talked about setting up a special counter in Songtai Real Estate's upcoming shopping mall.

Liu Ye was astounded by Song Junzhe's eloquence. Whether in Chinese or English, he could maximize the benefits and value of the conversation. Fortunately, Song Junzhe was Yu Zhan's friend. Otherwise, Liu Ye suspected that he would take away the agency right.

Song Junzhe followed the door of Liu Ye's company and reluctantly left, and offered to invite R and others to have a meal together at noon.

Zhang Pei has come to the office to wait for them in advance.

After a night of rest, she and R could not see the strange emotions caused by the farce last night. Last night, Zhang Pei drove r back to the hotel. R forced her to have a simple dinner at the hotel before she left.

During the meal, they stopped talking about any topics related to Liu Chengyu.

At this moment, the two had a business-like attitude, sitting at each side of the conference table, and what happened last night was like dreaming. Huang Shiting and r are on one side, Liu Ye, Yu Zhan and Zhang Pei are on the other side.

On the table is a thick stack of printed and bound documents by Mao Yuchen, including Liu Ye's company's sales summary for the previous year, a horizontal comparison of the market share of other brands of cat food in the mainland market, and a mainland customer's response to cats. Feedback after the use of grain, and the company's next development goals.

For the first two items, before he came to China, Huang Shiting passed the electronic version to him. He just flipped around without adding anything, and he was interested in customer feedback.

The so-called feedback is that Liu Ye asked the customer service in the company to collect valuable evaluations of Taobao customers together and screen out suggestions and improvements. For example, some customers proposed that they would increase the cat food suitable for the taste of Chinese cats. What is the taste of Chinese cats: pumpkin cake flavor, corn porridge flavor ... and customers said that the cat food particles are relatively large, her cat teeth are not good, I hope to produce small, easy to chew cat food ; Some customers said that his dogs do not want to eat the produced dog food, but they love their cat food ... Anyway, there are all kinds of strange feedback.

Because of the many difficult words involved, Liu Yan couldn't help. This material and the company's development goals were translated by Yu Zhan for three nights.

R looked very carefully. Although it was a few words of prick, his expression looked very happy, and he responded one by one, "Our brand was only focused on cat food at first, so it was called, and it started with my father's generation. The research and development of dog food is relatively short, and the taste of research and development is not good enough. It seems that when I go back, I have to tell the leader of the dog food research and development project team to let them remember to refer to our own cat food formula, saving time and effort. "

The words of r make everyone laugh.

"As for these Chinese tastes, maybe one day when we open a factory in China, it will be realized."

"The problem with the size of the particles can be solved, and I will talk to the headquarters today about this plan."

...

Liu Ye opened the recording pen ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ to record every word that r said.

She asked r, "Excuse me, can you post your recordings online? Let customers know that their opinions are personally feedbacked by the president of the headquarters."

"Of course," R doesn't think it's a big deal, "I hope they don't dislike my voice." R is joking, his voice is low, standard bass, and it sounds very pleasant.

After reading each suggestion, let's look at the plan written by Liu Ye.

Their average daily sales are now stable at around 1100 bags, ranking first among all overseas cat food stores on Taobao. This number is actually somewhat saturated, because some of the cheaper domestic brands of cat food are selling around 1,300 bags a day.

(//)

:. :

If you think it is good-looking, please recommend the website URL to your friends!

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com