754

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 754: She is also a rich woman
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 754: She is also a rich woman
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Jiang Chengfeng has always been mixed with a group of girls. His roommates don't feel very good. Men need to have their own circle.

Roommate B Cao Yuan has the best relationship with Jiang Chengfeng. Cao Yuan advises Jiang Chengfeng, "We still have to rely on professional instincts to earn a living. We have the skills, and the older we get, the better."

Qijiang Chengfeng couldn't help crying and laughing. He just wanted to be low-key. He and Liu Ye signed a confidentiality agreement on the "study and painting" project. Before the final results came out, he couldn't disclose any information.

As for the relationship between Jiang Chengfeng and Li Xiaoru they were worried about, she was thinking too much. He was busy, Li Xiaoru was busy, and the jet lag was reversed. The two of them would vacate a few hours a week. Share things with each other.

Compared with the Faculty of Science and Technology, the pressure in the Faculty of Arts is not so great. The students of the Classical Literature Department are still in excellent classes. They are too few and have little competition. All of them can be graduated. After Liu Ye transferred, the Classical Literature Department was nicknamed the most beautiful one by the professors of the Faculty of Literature. Not to mention the example of being set by the school. The extra-curricular credits that would falsify, and by now each of them is full.

同学 For students who just want to dig into the history of textbooks and don't like activities, Liu Yi helped them save half of their burden.

So they are more willing to hang out with Liu Ye. Liang Shengnan asked Liu Ye, "What is the Mystery Special Award? Tell me now, I swear I will never say it."

Ye Ke's voice is so loud that she has no intention of covering up Liu Ye. Everyone eavesdrops on her ears. Liu Ye asks Liang Shengnan, "Did you sign up for the lottery?"

"No," Liang Shengnan chuckled. "When Chinese New Year, I followed my dad back to his hometown in the country and just missed the registration time. Hey, you can ignore my question."

"No, no, in fact ..." Liu Ye's face had an empathetic smile, "This award is for each of you."

Sui Liang Shengnan suddenly did not understand Liu Ye's meaning, confused, "But I did not sign up ..."

A boy interjected, "I didn't sign up."

Liu Liu smiled mysteriously, "It doesn't matter, we take internal relations and give you prizes if you are willing to get them."

The whole class is full of black question marks. Can there be a back door for the lottery?

What does “willing to take” mean?

Liang Shengnan asked again, but Liu Ye refused to reveal anything. She might as well stop talking at the beginning, let alone secrecy, half-spoken, making everyone more restless and heart-wrenching.

On Sun Weiwei's side, she also encountered various follow-up questions from her classmates. She responded to netizens in the same manner and responded to them in unison: "You will know when the time comes." The tone is official.

Sun Weiwei's friendship with her classmates was not so indifferent. On the contrary, when she was a freshman and sophomore, she spent a lot of energy participating in activities, meeting friends, and being well connected, she even made dating as a required course. She thought that her network would be beneficial to her future development. The result was just He Qisi. It made her suddenly recognize the faces of these so-called friends around them, who on the surface called her "Wei Wei" cheerfully. It was warm and friendly as if she were how good they were, but in the back, they called her "the ugly girl of law XX01."

Sun Weiwei's female classmates still saw that they did not say too much on the same sex. In comparison, male classmates had more vicious mouths and were more vicious than Liu Ye of the year.

The so-called connections are not to make friends in a random way, but to make friends who share the same sorrows and can share the same pains. The so-called friends are not so many. It took Sun Weiwei three years to understand this truth.

Ironically, under the full authority of Miao Xiaomei, Sun Weiwei now has a qualitative leap in appearance, learning to dress up is nothing, even ugly girls can put on makeup, and there are so many ugly girls on the Internet who become ugly women in five minutes. A video of the beauty of the world. However, Sun Weiwei often stayed with high-quality friends like Liu Ye, Tao Zhiyao, and Shen Mozhen, and was dazzled by their daily habits, speaking style, and behavior. Gradually, she also became more calm and restrained, plus her own It is Xueba, smart and alert. She also has her own unique temperament among the crowd. These cannot be brought about by cosmetics and beautiful clothing.

Sun Weiwei's cocoon-like changes are seen by her classmates, especially some male students, and Xiao Jiu Jiu is in her heart. Sun Weiwei not only looks better, she is also very rich! Someone has calculated an account. If a person, Weibo or Douyin has 10w + real fans, then he can take this as a full-time job, and on average take a small video, and he will earn 1,000 yuan. Even if he only shoots one video a week, he can make 4000-5000 yuan!

And the "Sisters and sisters" Weibo and Douyin app fans total 2000w +, that is, a video of "Sisters and sisters" can earn at least 200,000 yuan ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ Is n’t it a month? 1 million +, bystanders no matter what the cost of operating expenses, they will not consider the cost of inviting a heavyweight guest may cost hundreds of thousands of dollars, anyway, they just need to know that Sun Weiwei is a rich woman.

The male students said that He Qisi was SB and gave up such a potential stock!

He Qiqisi is about to graduate from undergraduate school. He holds a postgraduate course in September and will continue to study at Capital University. The scene between him and Liu Ye and Sun Weiwei did not affect his qualifications for insurance research—he did not do anything detrimental, if the sister and the house were counted.

After he and Zhang Jiaojiao broke up after that, they broke up peacefully. Zhang Jiaojiao also felt embarrassed and loved He Qisi again. Regrettably, Zhang Jiaojiao ’s course, History of Ancient Chinese Literature, has not been rebuilt, and she has to postpone it until next year before she can get her diploma.

Since being carried by Liu Ye in the presence of so many students, He Qisi has become very low-key. Once the popular character ca n’t wait to bury his head in the crowd, be a man with his tail, and let everyone ignore him. He still couldn't stop some of his classmates from paying attention to him. They laughed at his failure behind his back. In fact, he also felt that he was a failure. He felt that he had been in college for four years and had achieved nothing and mediocrity. Once glorious, but such glory is short-lived, never appeared again, He Qisi can not alleviate from such a large psychological gap, has been resentful to live alive, is no longer active in school, admired by many students .

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com